The TALK.Here We Go...

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                    Hoya PoV

         l woke up with a slight hangover,my head was abit dizzy,but l was clear-minded enough to see,and feel Dongwoo hugging me tightly.lt felt so nice to have him with me...but something felt,off.l felt something on my .l ran my fingers down,and l felt Dongwoo's hands were cupping my .l looked back at him,and he was grinning from ear to ear.''YOU PIG!''l pushed him away from me while he was just laughing.''You even like little boys!Nasty,''He hugged me again,and l didn't stop him this time.''Of course l do,especially if it's my namjachingoo,right?''Yeayea---WHAT?''What did you say?Did you say the B-word?''He nodded smugly,and l knew something was messed up the moment l woke up.''Wait,what did l say to you when l got drunk,my head is abit dizzy,''He smiled again.l hate that smile now.''We went to the park to sit for a moment,and then,you confessed that you loved me.We even kissed abit.A real kiss,''.....Come again?l can't believe l did that.My mouth tasted funny,not like wine,but something else.But if what he said was true,then,l had my first kiss,WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT!!!!ARRGHHH!!!!But still,l guess l could try to be positive.l have a boyfriend now,that's cool....now what?Hey,don't get me wrong,l would love to be in a relationship,but l never had one,remember?l didn't know how to react,l just,l couldn't think.A knock came on the door,and Dongwoo's mom came through,''Awake now?Here,l made a special blend of hangover remedy.Now,l know what you're thinking,it's going to ,but l promise you can actually drink this,''l took her word and drank whatever was in that cup.Woah,is this coffee extract?lt tasted like it,and in an instant,my mind was cleared up.''Was that just straight up coffee?That felt like expresso shot times 50,''She half nodded,''There was something else,but,l'll tell you that later,''Ok.She stayed abit longer,and talked with us,and then,it got serious.

    ''Uhm,boys,l want to ask you something,''What was it?''ls there....something going on between you two?You've barely left the house since today,''.....You can explain it,Dongwoo.l shuffled around behind him,and Dongwoo just shrugged.''No,l don't think so.You think so Hoya?''l shook my head,and mom relaxed a little.''Just wondering,cuz your brother isn't going to do anything about himelf.But tell umma the truth,is something going on?''Dongwoo moved back behind me,and now he wants ME to talk.''Uhm,l...l don't think so.There's nothing going on with us,''Ok,now his mom believed us.She got up,and let us relax.''Ok,see you later,''And the moment she walked out,Sungyeol walked in,''Did Taemin come back to visit today?l thought l saw him at the park,''That was the icebreaker,meaning tell me what dafuq was going on with you two.''Yes,he's back.Meanwhile,nothing happened,at least not really.l just drank abit....and...Dongwoo tell him the rest of it,l can't,''He seemed excited to tell him.''Ok,he got drunk,well,slowly got drunk,but we went to the park to sit for a little bit,and he was napping on my lap.He also...decided,to confess his love for me.And now,l think,we're a couple...maybe,''Sungyeol squealed,and l blushed.''We even had a kiss at the park---YAH!''l smacked him across the back of the head,and he caught my hand.''lt's true,you wanted to get a kiss on my cheek,when l turned,and you got more than a cheek,''l blushed.''Want me to reenact it for you Sungyeol?''OH HELL NO!Sungyeol was bouncing around,about to explode into rainbows.Dongwoo sat next to me,then rested his head,facing inwards.''Yah,don't face towards me!''Dongwoo smirked,''But you did that to me,''l felt my face flush and it got uncomfortable.Dongwoo started to act and explain as he went,''He got up and leaned his head on my shoulder,and held my hand,''He did exactly what he said,he out his head on my shoulder,''nd he whispered in my ear,''He got really close to my ear,l could feel his lips touching the shell of my ear,his breath was blowing through my ear too.l shivered from the contact,''l think....l think l really do like you.Hoya...l love you,''At that point my body and mind were just overloaded with the cuteness.''Turn your head,''l turned my head towards him,and he was so close,our lips locked tight.My eyes were wide open,and Dongwoo was enjoying our kiss hellava lot less than Sunyeol,who was dying.l'm serious,the look on his face---priceless.His lips,they were so sweet,and soft.Thoughts were racing through my head,all of them,the awkward kind.lt was about a minute until he let go of my lips.My body flushed with heat.''D-DD-Did l--lll act-tually k...kkk..kkkiss you tt--tt-that l-l-long?''He his lips,and Sungyeol was lying on the bed,overreacting like a little child.''l am so happy for you two!!!!!!''He rushed out of the room,probably to go tell Taemin happened.'',now he's gunna blab,''Then it hit me,if he tells people,who would be what?''Dongwoo,uhm,quick question,''He looked over,''Yea,wat's up?''l tried not to studder,but it was just too....out of my confort zone to ask him this,''Uhm.....l-uh,w...what am l supposed to be in this?''A look of curiousness crossed his face,and thi was going to kill me if l said it out loud,''Am l...are you...who's top and who's bottom?''Uck,l can't believe l said that.A lightbulb went off in his head,and that demonically cute and y smirk crosses his face.l started to back away...veeeery slowly.

                   Dongwoo PoV

         He asked me the magic question,who's topping and who's recieving?Hey,he asked it,l'm just following up on it.He started to crawl away from me,and l just wanted to mess around with his mind.l quickly enveloped him into a hug in seconds.He yelled out cutely,''Ahhhh~Stahp it!!!''l laughed.''Since you asked...you pick,''l felt Hoya shrivel up into a ball,''Uhm...l can't think of that kind of stuff,but isn't the older one....?''l knew he'd get it right.''Looks like you already figured it out,yeobu,''l blew into his ear,and he shied away.''Does that mean....l'm,on the bottom?''l nodded,and he blushed deep red.''AWWWW~YOU'RE TOO CUTE!!!''He couldn't have been any cuter,and l am totally rubbing off from my brother....and Sungyeol.''You are such a lolli,Dongwoo,''Run that by me again?''What do you mean?''l let him go,and he sat up,''You are such a creep.You ert!''l smiled at him warmly,''l can't help it if l'm in love with my boyfriend,''There goes that B-word again...''Uhm,l think we should keep this to ourselves?''Why?l didn't think it mattered.''C'mon,it doesn't matter...well,maybe to Sunggyu,''Ok,l got the point,keep on the lowdown.l heard mom call from downstairs,''Hoya,your mom is here!''What?

     We went downstairs,and Hoya's mom was chatting with my mom.''Hoya,l wanted to ask you two something,''What was it?''Wait,is it about school?''She nodded.What could've happened already?lt was the start of the semester!''l was just talking with Dongwoo's mom,and we think it's a good idea,''What?What is it?''Really?You sure about this?l'm not really looking forward to it,mom,''She gave him a look,while l was confused as hell.''Look,it's your choice,but it's my suggestion,don't worry about it,you can still be at home---Hold on,''My mom interrupted.''Let's talk about this while sitting down,shall we?l'll bring the coffee,''They walked over to the table,''Don't give Hoya any,he's still growing,at least milk tea,''Way to be a mom at someone else's house.''Mom,what are we talking about here?''We settled down,and started all over,''Dongwoo,how do you feel about those dorms opening?''Huh?You don't want me anymore mommy?Have l been a bad boy?''You want us out of the nest?Hmmm,''Hoya's mom stood up,''You ready to go?What if Dongwoo would like to stay with us at our house for the night?''l nodded happily,Hoya was glaring at me.''l'd love to go!''My mom stood up as well,''You better watch him Hoya,''Hoya nodded,and we marched up to my room.

     ''What the hell is this?Why does this happpening to meeee!?!?!?!?!?''l packed my stuff while Hoya just complained.''Where do l sleep?l hope it's in your room,''Hoya was about to shoot me with lasers from his eyes...if he could.''Yea,l guess you can be in my room,but don't you dare do anything to me,''l crossed my fingers behind my back,''Ok,you have my word.Awww,l finally get to see your room!''He scoffed.''Why are you so excited?''Why not?''Because l finally get to sleep in my yeobu's bed.You slept in mine for three days now,''He blushed.''Ok,let's go down,''We walked back down,and mom got the car ready.''Sungyeol,you coming later?''Sungyeol flew to the door,''l'll be there soon!Wait,who's on cooking duty tonight?''l raised my hand,and he got even more excited,''YAY!L'LL BE THERE ASAP!''He sprung out of the door back to his house.''......ok,looks like l better stock up on the meat,''We piled into the car,and drove off into the street to yeobu's house.

      l got nice and comfy in the back with Hoya.''So,about those dorm openings,what should we do?''Hoya shrugged,''We could just have them,you know,is we have something to do,we can stay and go as we please,right?lf we want alone time,then we can just stay there,no worries,''Explain that to me later,cuz l need to know how much gas l'm using a month if we commute that much.''But l really wanna make sure that the idea of your's actually works,''He put a finger to my lips,silencing me,''l'll tell you later when l think it through,ok hunnie?''He said it.''You finally realised it,''Hoya loked confused,''What?''l chuckled.''You know you already got used to me,''He looked away,''Whatever,''Mhmm,right,''Denial~''l said in a singsong voice,''l'm not denying anything!''Right again,''Denying denial~''He smiled a litle.''What that l like---uh,''OOH,SO CLOSE!''You're trying to get me in trouble,stop it,''MOI?l'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!''You two okay in the back?''l nodded,and she looked away from the mirror.l look of thought came over Hoya,''Mom,where's Younggie?''His mom pointed out to the street,''She's at Sunny's house,they wanted to hangout,so she won't be back until Monday morning,''That means we have the day to ourselves tomorrow!Yay for me....kekekekeke....