What's For Dinner?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                     Hoya PoV

         ''Wait,mom,can we go to the studio tomorrow?Taemin's back in town,''Mom thought about it,''Really?We might have time to take you there,''Dongwoo smiled at me.''You dance?''l got nervous.l never thought that l was a good dancer,''l'm not that good,but l try,''Dongwoo looked abit antsy,''You mind if l come with you?''l scoffed,''You really think l would leave you,AT MY HOUSE,ALONE?No,l'm taking you with me,''A smirk crossed his face,''l knew you would say that,''We finally made it home,and l almost forgot that this was my house.''Correction Hoya,MY HOUSE.You're just renting the room until you can pay for my mortgage,''Sigh,we covered this already,we'll talk about it later.Dongwoo rushed across the lawn,and right through the front door.''Sheesh,like he lived here...''Mom chuckled,meanwhile,we gotta get ready,Bottomless Pit is about to arrive soon,''RIGHT.''It's not like he couldn't live here,right?''Mom,just no.

                  Dongwoo PoV

        Hoya's house was so capacious,a large living room with a furnace,a big kitchen,stocked with lots of spice and food.The garden in the back had lots of fragrant herbs,l bet Hoya uses lots of those.The upstair rooms were pretty big too.A library/storage room was one of them.The master bedroom was the right side of the bathroom in the hallway.Sooyoung's room was locked,but l didn't wanna go into there anyways.There were a couple of other rooms,but l was trying to look for HIS,bedroom.l yelled back down the stairs,''Hoya-ah,where's your room?''ln seconds,Hoya rushed upstairs to find me.l raced down the hallway to look for his room,and l found the plain white door,that had HOYA written on the panel hung on the door.l opened it it just as Hoya came to my spot.The room was painted with lime green walls,and little designs across the rest of the ceiling.He even had a balcony,and the white curtain was lit by the light.The bed was so cute,little stuffed animals and plushies all over the bed.l belly-flopped onto the bed,and it was so soft.l dug through the mound of plush toys,''You actually sleep with all of these toys?That's too cute,even for me,''l found a giant Pikachu,and it reminded me of Kwangmin,''Who gave this to you?''Hoya reached out,and l handed it to him,but more like lobbed it over to him,''Oh,Kwangmin gave this to me...wait.Youngmin...he looks like Kwanggie...IS HE HIS TWIN???''Now he knows?''Yea,he is,the older one.Actually,most of our friends live really close by,huh?''He nodded,and put it back,''That's my pillow,put it back--Ack!''l pulled him down onto the bed with me,and l kept him at chest level.His head was right in between my chest.''How are we going to sleep?Like this?''He blushed,and he got up,and pulled the side of the bed.The bed increased by a foot or two,''lt's extendable.l think we have enough if we keep tight,''YESS!All of a sudden,mom popps through the little opening of the door and peeked her head in,''Hoya,l'm going to the store,need anything for tonight?l was going to make japchae,and kimbap.Maybe something else,''That sounded great!''And you two better not ruin the house while l'm gone.Dongwoo,don't kidnap Hoya,''l chuckled,''Mom,you're scaring him,''She shook her head,''l can tell what he's thinking,don't take him out of the house,arraseo?''l nodded,and Hoya pouted.Mom left the house,and that left me to be bored,not to mention being with Hoya.''What should we do?''Hoya whipped out the textbook,''Oh,l don't wanna do homework!!!''Hoya waved a finger to me,''We also have a dance project for the start of the semester.Tomorrow,we'll go with Taemin,''Sigh,ok.ln the whole boredomness,l thought of something,''Hoya,''Hoya looked up,''Wassup?''l was thinking about...''Do you think there's something about Sungyeol and Myungsoo?''Hoya cocked his head to the side,''What about them?''Sigh,l guess l really do have to spell it out for you,''Do you think those two have something going on?''Hoya reeled back,''What?You think so?l never thought about it,''Huh,you may haven't but l seriously think something's going on.Meanwhile,while we're looking through on glycogenic bonds in food,l got bored,and started to focus on Hoya.He kept talking,but l just kept staring at those pink lips.l approached him,and hugged him again.He yelled out in suprise.''Do you have an addiction to me?l don't have anything on me,''l just cuddled with his neck.l let go of him after awhile,and he went back to the open textbook,''Dongwoo,we really should start with this studying,''Sigh,ok...

                 Hoya PoV

          ''C'mon,let's do our studying,and then you can flirt with me all you want,''Ok,maybe l was throwing myself out there too much,cuz Dongwoo immediately dove for the book.''But l do that to you all the time,''NO .l really wanted to get him to do good,but l didn't wanna go THAT far...but,l did it anyways.l got behind him,and backhugged him.He shivered from the initial shock.''Maybe a little incentive,''Dongwoo's ears perked up,''What kind?''l gave him a kissey face,and he immediately looked through the entire chapter.l made sure he knew about everything.''NOW can l have my candy?''l nodded,and l closed my eyes.l could feel him get closer to me,and...he made contact with my neck.l moaned,and my body started to relax.''Ah...w..wait..ah.Ah..AH!Don't drink my blood!''One of my weak points was my neck.Any pressure on it would make me relax and collapse.He finally let go of my neck,and hugged my relaxed body.''Don't do that,that makes me dizzy.Then l collapse,''Uh-oh,l didn't mean to tell him that....

         At that moment,the only person with perfect timing besides Dongwoo's door appears at my door.l was still too conked out to notice him until Dongwoo lifted me to sit up straight.''...Oh...you're here,''