G.K.P.-Great Korean Park

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                       Hoya PoV

        l was holding onto Dongoo for dear life,sobbing into his arms.The ride eventually slowed down,and l caught my breath.Dongwoo was chuckling as we finally came to a stop.l couldn't stop crying,well,my eyes were just tearing up.Dongwoo cupped my face and wiped away the tears as we got of the ride.''Hoya,aish,jinjja,even kids are more fearless than you,''l hit him lightly in the stomach.He sat down at a nearby bench and tried to comfort me alittle.lt worked,and l was silently brought into submission.''Can we go again?''He laughed out loud,''Honey,l dunn think we should go back,''l rested my head on his shoulder,''What else should we do?Most of these rides are rollercoasters and slide rides.Wanna just do something else?''l guess.l got up and walked to the foodstands to get a drink.''Miss,a watermelon smoothie please,''l noticed something about the clerk,she had that dark brown,wavy-ish hair,like a certain...''Hyuna?''The clerk turned around,and got a suprised look on her face!''Oh Hoya!Hey,how's it going?''Did l hear that right?Shouldn't there be some hissing and spitting going on?''Uhm,hey.You actually work here?''She nodded,''Here you go,have a nice day,''And before she gave my drink,she wrote something down on a note and stuck it to the cup.''See you around,''And l took a glance at the note,it spelled out:DO.NOT.EVER.STAY.WITH.HIM.Hah,whatever.  

     We walked back to the car after looking around just abit more and going home.l sipped at my drink the entire way home,but,something tasted off.l didn't smell anything,and it still tasted like watermelons,but,what is it?My eyes started to get heavy,slowly drooping.And when we got home,l was conked out....All l could hear was Dongwoo's voice calling out to me,but slowly fading in my mind....

                  Dongwoo PoV

     ''Hoya,''Hoya was fast asleep.Strange,he was just fine a minute ago.l parked up in the driveway,and tried to wake Hoya up.''Hoya,Hoya~wake up!''He just fell limp.l lifted him out of the seat and back into the house,something's not right.l put him upstairs,still clinging onto his watermelon smoothie.l took it out of his hand,and it smelled abit strong.The smell was so strong,my mind went foggy for a second.What?Chamomile oil?And what else is that?l contacted Sungyeol asap.''Brrrrr*Hello?''l wonder where he was,''Yeollie,something's wrong with Hoya,he may have drank something spiked,''His voice started to panic,''What did you smell?''l was sure it was Chamomile,since it was covered up with no other scent,''Chamomile,vanilla,l think,and maybe---jasmine?''The other end went quiet.''l'll be there soon,in the meantime,go find the black-leather book in the workshop in the backyard,it also has a blue striped spine,''Got it.We said our goodbyes,and l ran out to the garden to look for the book.l scanned through the bookshelves,until l found the black book.l went back into the house,and Yeol was already there.''Where is he?''We went upstairs,and Hoya was still breathing lightly,when he was gasping earlier.The vanilla probably got to him from before.''l still have the drink,if we take a look at it,it might help us alot,''l handed him the drink,and he sniffed.''The scent is leaving,we should scan it,''Scan it?How?''What are we going to scan it with?''Yeol walked out and into mom's room.''Umma!Can we use the scanners?''Through the doorway,l saw Yeol catch a keychain,and he walked back down to the room,''Help me carry him out,we need to take him to the workshop,''l was confused,''How do you have the technology for scanners?''He looked back at me while getting me to help lift Hoya,''His mom's an engineer,she's been called out to make lots of different techs.Rocket compression tanks,medical scanner systems,computer modules,etc.She installed machines in the workshop,which is why it's so huge,''Oh,but,l didn't see any machines in it.Does it have a switch or something?

                  Yeol PoV

     We got him into the workshop and closed the door.The floorlights ,giving the room some light,but it wasn't much.l found the panel near the back of the kitchen area,and flipped up the lid.l plugged in the key,and the whole room lit up in a light green-blue hue.''SYSTEMS ONLINE.PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF.NOW INITIATING HOLO-SEQUENCE,''The power kicked on,and the countertops and tables flipped over.The surfaces glowed,''Hoya's mom even has research in holographics.They work pretty accurately,''Dongwoo dropped his jaw at all of the screens that popped up all around the place.''ldentity password:007015825DELTA,''The main screen on the countertop  registered,''WELCOME SUNGYEOL.YOU HAVE A GUEST,PLEASE IDENTIFY,''Oh,right,''Lee Dongwoo,''A flah went off in the room,and Dongwoo's picture got on the screen,''IMAGE CAPTURED.PASSWORD IS 2145400BETA,''l beckoned Dongwoo over to the main table,and we lifted Hoya onto the surface of marble.''Go to the mini table over there,and watch for anything that comes up with red.The table records anything placed on top of it.Use it for the drink Hoya had,''He walked over to the chess table and placed the drink on top of it.The table blnked,''CT-01,scan program initiate,''And with that,the laser table started to run through everything inside.''Read me everything it shows up,''He nodded,and he read off what was inside,''Chamomile extract,poppy seed extract,vanilla pure,cacao,lavender oil,and paprika seed,''That's quite a strong amount of chamomile and poppy seed.''MT-03,bio-scan initiate,''The countertop used the giant printer laser to scan Hoya,and it showed lots of drug percentages.''CHAMOMILE-50%,POPPY SEED-20%VANILLA-10%,LAVENDER-10%,PAPRIKA-5%,WHITE LILY EXTRACT-3%,CACAO-2%,''White lily?''Computer,search White lily plant,''Dongwoo called to the computer,and it sorted through catalogues on the screen.

     ''WHITE LILY-A STRONG CAFFINE-RELATED PLANT.INDUCED HIGH LEVELS OF AWARENESS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME,AND THEN IMMEDIATELY DROPS ENERGY OF ORGANISM INTO SLEEP,CONTINOUSLY DRAINING SMALL AMOUNTS OF ENERGY WHILE SLEEPING.CHANCE TO INDUCE COMA-LIKE STATE-68%

       CURRENT STATE OF SCAN-37%

       TIME UNTIL SHOCK STATE INDUCES-4:48:00

        *ANTIDOTE NOT REGISTERED YET INTO DATABASE.''

     Dammit.We have to make this from scratch.''Wait,why wouldn't Hyuna just use 50% of the white lily?''White lily is abit hard to extract from,l guess,''White lily actually has more healing strength than poison,so she must've treated her lilies somehow,''The ''ah'' look crossed his face.Dongwoo wasn't paying too much attention,since he was going through the recipies in the potion books.''We have to make this from scratch,we don't have anything for this,''And with that,he walked over to the reagent stock,rummaging around bottles and vials of oils and herbs.''Why don't we try to find anything that has awakening properties?It might work,''Ok,let's go with that.

    We managed to pull out mint,sage,tea tree flower and oil,tonic packages,juniper berry oil,mineral powders,and gogi berry with tiger-lily root.''Boil those herbs one at a time,''I taught Dongwoo to stew the herbs slowly,and to pour out the herb oil into the separate vials while l got the mineral mix done...but,something was missing.What is-OH,I FORGOT IT!''l need to go get something for the potion,you keep going,''And l rushed out to the garden plot behind the pool house,which was protected by plexi-glass.One of the small plots was filled with stinkweed,which we used for headaches,and sleep awakening remedies.l plucked a giant handful,and threw it into the pot after Dongwoo finished the last of the herbs.l measured out the spoons of mineral powders,and poured the oils on slowly.''Ok,now that we have this donewe have to let it steep for awhile in the sun.What time is it?''Dongwoo checked his phone,''lt's only 3,''Good,so by the time it's 4:30,the potion should be done,''Ok,but for right now,we'll have to wait till 4:30,so the potion has full effect,''What should we do then?We might be sitting ducks if Hyuna's lackeys are around.''Help me open the roof panels,we need light in order to steep the potion,''Dpongwoo hit the wall switch,and the light streamed in from above.Now,for the wait...