Welcome to the Pale Moon Circus!

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                             Jjongie PoV

           We walked down the grand foyer and out to the nearest cafe to sit at.With Taemin's cute hair,l bet it wouldn't be hard to mistake us as a couple,unless Hyuna spots us.We ordered coffee and eclairs,and just sat and waited,''So,your Yeol's cuz,huh?''Yup!''No doubt,but,l've been worrying about him,''He cocked an eyebrow at me,''How so?''There's more to his past than he should know,''Well,his past is really empty and bland as l can remember.We didn't really hang out very much,cuz he,l dunno,just---never felt like talking too much,until L bumped into him,amd they moved with him shortly afterwards.lt's just cousinly thoughts,no need to worry your pretty blonde hair.You and your boyfriend have been doing good right?Kai?''He glanced away,with a little bit of sadness,''l---broke up with him awhile ago.Kai was there helping us last night cuz they celled for him.We're done hooked up with someone named Chanyeol.But now,here l am,little minnie,looking for another guy that might dump me,''Pfft,''Hunnie,there's no need to look around,just let them come to you,''He raised his eyebrow again,''Are you insinuating that l might like you?''l shrugged,''lt was written on your face,along with the '' off' across your forehead,''He chuckled,''Well,looks like you're instinct was correct,''Huh,it's never been correct before until now.We talked abit more,cautious of our surroundings,when a bunch of shady characters walked into the hotel as...circus actors?''Did they break thier clown car,or are they advertising the children's horror park?''Taemin laughed a litle,''You know how to keep that tongue sharp,''Heh,''Not like it can't go soft or something....right?''He smiled,and then talked into his wrist watch bluetooth device,''Some carnival people are walking into the foyer level,something's shady about them,''Sooyoung told us to keep tabs,and so we entered back into the hotel.Posters were being attached to the columns all around the hotel,with advertisement for something,''Hmm...The Horrifyingly FANTASTIC-Life defying,Death gazing Pale Moon Circus!Travelling by with the Circus de Soile at the river bay parades!Come by,and be amazed!''Bull.''This,sounds like a difenet terrorist attack for kids,''Ditto.''Let's take a look,it would be a perfect time for them to hide amongst the preformers and try to kill us,''Nice way to put words together Minnie.

      ''Okay,guys,come up to the observatory,quick,something's being prepped at the riverbanks,''L called us up,and l felt like someone was watching us.l held onto Taemin's hand,trying to act curious and cute,while Taemin blushed.''Someone's watching us nearby.Check your mirror,''He pulled out the pocket mirror and flashed it around to check all over the lobby.Three minutes later,Taemin got a good count of people watching us,''Okay,three to the door,seem very,not adjusted to casuals.Five to the desk and seats,two to the dining hall,three more to the foyer stairs,and five to the second floor.Eighteen total,''Let's get out fo here then.''Guys,we found 18 spies just on the first floor.Watch out,we're coming up,''We walked cheerfully up the stairs to the platform,and into the elevators up to the deck.We were alone in ours.''Was it neccessary to hold my hands?''What?''Don't tell me you didn't like the feeling of it,''He blushed,''You're flirting is way to obvious,''l sniffed,''Well,you gotta give me credit at least for trying to.l've never been in a relationship whatsoever,''That seemed to impress him already,''That,is a keeper,''We got up to the observational deck,and L was beckoning to us.''What's up?''He pointed out to the riverbanks,''l brought Sooyoung's sonar scan from the workshopThere are resonators just like the ones in Seoul.They're at full power,and set for tonight,''That's fishy,''Okay,well,we found henchmen all over the hotel,and there's a circus troupe holding their parade tonight along the river,''Sooyoung came up,''Well,we can't do anything to it,since you know it's hell to break one of those.New mission,intercept the Pale Moon Circus and investigate what they're trying to do,''Yes Ma'am.My phone rang,and Yeol was on the Dongwoo was on the other end,''Guys,l think we're about to be pounced on.Get Sooyoung and call up birds or something.We got at least 15 around the area.They're gunna strike in 5..4...3....2.....1*click*''

   The fire alarm activated,and people were straming out of the building.''Sooyoung,is mom out already?''She nodded,and cracked her whip out as people were leaving,''Can you call pigeons?''She scoffed,''Who do you think l am,a tamer or a birdcaller?Lark Pigeon,call!''The birds fluttered down from the rafters above.''L,Yeol,let's go down.Sooyoung,keep calling birds into the hotel foyer and block the lackeys in,''She nodded and kept whipping up storms of birds.We got down to the fifth floor,where they were all fighting.Hoya had his mallet out,while Dongwoo used his new javelin/lance Hoya made for him(isn't that cute?).''Watch out!''Taemin pushed me down right before a bullet made it's mark in the wall behind me.''Looks like Tyron's getting desperate to rid us,don't you think?''Heh,guess you're right.The elevator behind us opened,and Sooyoung appeared,with a flurry of doves and pogeons flying into the henchmen.''No time!EVERYONE,MOVE!''We all ran out and down the stairs to the lobby floor.''Yeol,got any more smoke bombs?''He smuggly whipped out several colored balls with fuses.''Nitro infused,''Ohh~classy.He lobbed several of them into the lobby,coloring the room with blues,reds,and greens.All of us got out of the hotel,and mom was waiting in the car.''GOGOGO!''L rushed us into the car,while he held off the attackers.''Get in!''Hoya pulled him in and we sped off into the highways of Stockholm.''Nice getaway.Did we get caught on cameras?''Hoya held up a device,''Not anymore,''The button lit up,and l guess that was it.''Where can we go next?They're tagging us.''No duh.Taemin scooted closer to me just slightly.''What's up hyung?''He handed me something,that looked like another flash drive.''l picked this up when we were leaving.Something tells me that this was their objective plans for us,''No doubt.''You think the girls were hiding here too?''He shrugged,''lt's a bet,and they might've tried to give it to them,''Good thing you got it.Where should we go next?We might get tagged by them.''Where can we go now?''Sooyoung and Hoya were comparing hotels.''Grande Hotel in Central Sweden.Too many people around to cause major offenses.We have cover as well as some distraction from the throng of tourists,''Someone studied their Hotel Architecture before we came here,''Since when did you know so much Tae?''He smiled,''What?l've always wanted to go there,and besides,we shouldn't pass the opportunity up!l hear it's very romantic...*wink*''Huh?What was that?''Let's cut the chit-chat down to a minimum,something tells me they're going to release an XMP Burst from the resonators nearby,''What's that?''What does that do?''Taemin brought it to my face,''lt means,it if releases,it kills all energy sources within the field,''lt can really do that?''We have to get into the hotel and secure it quick---say no more,we're here,''Mom parked and got all of our things into the hotel as quickly as possible,and secured the disruptor shields we brought.l hope that we don't get caught in here,it would be a blood bath with all of these tourists....

                Dongwoo PoV

     ''Ahhh~This place really is classy,''Hoya smiled next to me,''l guess you haven't been to many hotels?''Never.l snuggled into Hoya's neck,''When we're not being hunted,wanna come back?''He nodded.''l think we should attack and infiltratr the factory asap.We have time until the circus troupe pulls off thier energy-killing show,''Sooyoung and Yeol seemed fired up,while the others were just prepping.Taejong was just sitting and chatting,''Hey.Look at what's going on over here?''Hoya turned his head to them,and they seemed really happy,or smug,l can't tell.''Well~This seems like a turn of events for us,the Pale Moon Circus is starintg early,look,''L's voice cut us all off from out thoughts,and we looked to the riverbank as the sun set.Floats and lights were set up.''Boys,we have a mission,''On it.All of us stockpiled on weapon and got into the car,''Take the central down to 48th and turn onto 54th.We''l be just on the banks,''l revved the ban up,and we headed out to the parade.l hope they're ready for a suprise finale...