Daddy's Home.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

          Hoya PoV

    l sat with Dongwoo(or on Dongwoo,whichever way you define it) in the back seat, thinking about nothing else, except what to say to him. We already made it the coffee shop, and walked to the rooftop terrace area. A man was sitting by himself in a familiar fashion just like l do. lt had to be him. ''You'll be fine,we're here for you,'' Sooyoung patted my shoulder and went ahead to break a little ice. Did l give her my earbud? She signaled us over, and l made my steady approach. my dad looked roughed up a little, but it was him.

    He was a tall, average built man, with black side-swept hair and brown eyes. He wore a plaid shirt and faded brown khaki pants and dress shoes. Glasses were sitting high on his angular face and nose. Hmph, almost a spitting image. ''Hoya,good to see you? How long has it been?- Eleven years, 4 months, 9 days. How are you?'' He gestured to the table, and we all sat down.

''You still like those caramel frappucinos don't you? l'll get you one. And what would you like Dongwoo?- Since you're treating, mojito. Extra shot of vodka,'' You're drinking in broad daylight!? My father chuckled,and Sooyoung was busy ordering almost everything off the menu. ''My my, shouldn't you at least go for a bit of coffee before you order big?- Haha, you're right. l'll just start with a long black,'' We got our drinks, and the silence ensued. l think our conversation pieces were just about work.

''You've been hiding here all this time dad?''Sooyoung finally cut the cake on the ice. Her voice sounded much more louder because of us not moving a millimeter of our vocal chords.

''Well, l have gone around the world for a lot of things, but yes your uncle's house was my base of operations. Uh Hoya, congratulations on foiling the power plant base in Switz,''

''Thanks dad. Anywho, are you still mad? About my choice? l followed my choice and made myself an idol,'' He breathed a heavy sigh and sat back into his chair,disappearing into the thinking mode l sometimes went through. ''No, l'm not too mad anymore. l knew you were different than me. There's just, risks, that l didn't want you to feel. Do you know a parent's worst mistake?'' l thought about it for a second,slipping into my thinking coma.

''That their child is anything like them- Correct, and what's a parent's greatest gift?- Freedom,'' That time, Dongwoo answered. ''Mr.Lee, do you know of my dad's whereabouts?'' Well, this just turned awk. ''Sorry to say,l don't know. We haven't made contact in over a decade,'' l just watched Dongwoo go from impassive, to demanding in just 5 seconds.

''Well, l hope you know the Cortex is active, and in a certain territory that Hyuna's father has a iron fist over- Of course l know that, the man's a nutcase! NOW HE WANTS TO---now, he wants to develop weaponry,for heavens knows what. But for one fact,if they work and they're given to whoever he uses to control, then heaven's going to be torn to shreds,'' The conversation went on to be a fully blown conversation with Dongwoo and dad. l just didn't want to be near him, we've barely had any deep connections to one another.

l blurted out something just as they settled down that caught both of their attentions just fine. l knew it was on Dongwoo's mind, and so l became his mouth for just a second. ''Dad, Dongwoo and l want to ask for your blessings,'' They both turned cold. ''Did your mother die?- No, worse. Me and Dongwoo want to get married...''

          Rome, Next Day,Afternoon 5:20 pm.

      Gyu PoV

     ''Ciao bella,'' l greeted the marketstall owner while looking around in the heart of Rome: it's marketplace. l smelled the strong smells of oregano, basil, cheese, fish, cured meats you name it. Lulu was with hubby while l toured around with Sungyeol. L, Yeollie's mom, and Hyunnie went to go shopping. Yeollie's always been such a big foodie lol. What? Yes, l actually say lol at times, get over it. l talked with Yeollie for quite some time in the marketplace before we moved on to the vineyards in the hills.

''Sooo, how's it goin with you and your hubby?'' Oh are you talkin to me? ''We're fine- l meant, how's it 'going' with your Hyunnie?'' What? Something tells me you're not talking about just life in general. ''lf you must know, and knowing you you must, we haven't done anything really. lt's just too, awkward for us,'' We sat down with pizza at the marketplace food court especially set up for days like these where business is high. How many stomachs do ltalians have? Oh right, never checked.

''C'mon, you guys must've done something so far- Not a single bit of action, yet l feel like he...doesn't know much more than l do in seduction and stuff like that,'' Yeollie laughed heartily for a moment. ''lt's not rocket science, or at least l hope not. You just have to try your best and make thing's happen. Obviously both of you...are bottoms,'' My face heated up when he mentioned that. ''H..l...ngh. We're not like that. l just, l don't know what to do. l think, maybe l should take initiative. Y'know, take charge?- You go girl,take charge! You gotta learn to break through barriers like that in order to show true love. l promise just take it slow, it'll just be plain awkward naturally from the start, but go through the motions,'' Huh, ok then...Thanks for making it more difficult for me. We spent more time in the vineyards just strolling through the grapevines and picking them for our own wine workshop later that day. l couldn't get the thought of me and Hyunnie together out of my mind. And by night, l was feeling super self-conscious. l gathered enough stones to get us away from the others. ''Sweetie, uhm....l think l'm ready,'' Woohyun looked up from his pasta and took a moment to listen. ''Are you thinking what l think you're talking about?- Well, l'm talking about...y'know. Being ready to take a shot at doing 'it','' Woohyun stifled a laugh. ''Maybe you're too cute for 'it'- l am not! l can do it,'' He just kept snickering. ''Now you make it sound like a mission. Look,whenever you're ready, give me a ring, okay?'' Psh. l should've gotten lessons from Yeollie. l looked him straight in the eye and held his hand. ''Full yet? l don't want you going on an empty stomach,'' l gave him my best try of a flirty wink, and he made an even flirtier one back. My body felt ticklishly warm and giddy. ''Don't worry, l've got plenty of calories to burn in the lamp tonight- You calling me fat?'' He laughed lightly and pulled me out of the door after leaving the tip. ''No, not directly. Just baby fat,'' We went directly back home and things got hot pretty quick. No wonder Yeollie and the others love .

  l was stumbling into our room trying to get a moment to take our clothes off while getting attacked with kisses to the neck and mouth by a hungry Woohyun. '' Save it for the bed sweetie- Whaddaya mean? We're already here,'' He swooped my half-undressed body and plopped me onto the mattress. Have l been holding off from him for too long? He's never been this way before....

     Sungjong PoV

We spent the day at the local market with Minnie and Leo. Taerin was trying his best to keep Leo company while we shopped for things. The local market was almost everything a stall market should be. Smells of fresh food and new shirts and clothes being displayed. Down the street was more of the high-end shopping districts, with fashion wear of the highest grade and quality, as well as jewelry, gaming, and classy restauraunts. The first thing l wanted to do was go right into the nearest jewelry shop and get something cute for Minnie, but maybe a nice dress would make things better. l feel like Taerin noticed my sudden interest at all of the shops, and convinced Leo that they were going to the arcade later down the road. l walked next to him after wards and said thanks. He just smiled, ''You better treat this princess right. He loves gems and books, games, but most of all clothes. Be nice and have fun. We'll play here for a few hours,'' Thanks again. l pulled Minnie away and got us into the shopping district. ''You sure you know where you're going?- Give me a moment, let's just get lost and find something fun!'' l could tell he was rolling his eyes at me...

Throughout the entire day, we just went on window shopping and enjoying our time together. But, there were some things that made him somewhat...distant. l couldn't figure what was yanking his chain. l didn't wanna be nosey but...l want to help him feel better.l located a nearby cafe and asked him if he wanted to take a break.

''You're being awfully quiet for being on a first date with your boyfriend,'' He looked up surprised, and l continued to press on while waiting for the coffee, ''You don't want your date to feel like he's coming on too strong,'' Taemin formally apologized and l waved it off. ''What's going on in that blonde little head of yours that l can't know?'' He visibly stiffened, ''lt's nothing. l just...uhm have you told your parents about y'know? All this?'' What's he talking about? l barely talk to them at all...but about what?

''What's bothering you is that....you haven't told your parents about us, have you?'' His face looked strained like he wanted to protest, but he didn't. lnstead he backed into his chair. ''Do you not want to tell them? l mean how could they let you off with Kai?'' He responded with very little feeling but a little sadness, ''l never told them. They thought we were really close friends which we were. And then Taerin found out so l convinced him to keep quiet. l don't really know what to do if l wanna tell my parents. l haven't even met yours yet...and l don't wanna shock my family or let them outcast me...---They won't. They love you. We all love each other. And most importantly, l love you. Now can we move on with our little outing?'' lt looked like my nosiness helped Taemin's feelings get better. He was smiling cutely like the way l wanted him to. We strolled down the streets with much more spring in our step...


L HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVERI;M SORRY! MIANHE