Sleepover At L's?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                          Yeol PoV

             ''Whew~Finally,We can go home!''Kwangmin was a slave-driver today afterschool at the shop.''Mhnnnph.Wanna go to your place?''Huh?No thanks,''My place is dirty as hell,l haven't cleaned it in awhile.Can we go to your place for once?''He looked abit edgy and unresponsive,''Hey,in the middle of making sleepover plans here,''He snapped out of it,''Oh,uhm,it might be okay,''And hand in hand,we left to L's place.All the way,L's face looked frigid and pale.''Are you sure you are okay?''He nodded shortly,and l held onto his hand while he drove.We made it to his house,and by then,he was having cold sweat run down his neck,''Look,if this is about us,then we say we have never had anything in between us,arraseo?''He nodded again,and we got out of the car and into the house.The moment we opened that front door,all hell broke loose,''Kim Myungsoo,WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO THE PAST TWO NIGHTS!!!!''Oh just got serious.His mom went off firing questions at him,and asking about the dates she wanted to set up with him.All l did was just stare at the blank wall.That's a nice wall,l like that wall...!?!?!?He suddenly grabed my hand,and we went back outside,and into the car.''What's wrong---Woah!''l got pushed back into the seat when L revved his car back to school.l held onto his hand tightly,''You wanna go stay at the dorms already?''He never responded me until we got there.''Yup,and l plan to move out pretty soon.Help me with my bags please?''He opened the trunk and lifted out all of his things.l didn't respond,but l just helped him move his things inside the big dorm.

            lt was a roomy little dorm,with a nice kitchen,bathroom(s),big beds,capacious living room,and closets.''Mind talking to me after your cold shoulder treatment?l think oyu overdid it on the COLD part,''He finally got all of his things unpacked and settled,then went back to the car.''Honey,what's wrong?''l got into the car,and we sped off to my house.Dad came back after his quick trip to Hongdae.''Soo,where are you guys going?''L packed all of my stuff for me,and l just mouthed to dad,''l think he's pissed off at his parents,we're going to the dorms,''Ah came over dad's face.''Yeollie,let's go now.Bye Mr.Lee,''He took my hand,and we quickly went back to our dorm,and finally settled down.We were just at the living room table sitting down for soju shots.''So,what the hell is it that got us here?''He shrugged while taking a shot,''My pissy mother trying to smother me into another relationship and clinging onto my back,''Ohh,and?That happens with all mothers.''Let's just go to sleep,l'm tired from today's adventures,''l got up to go to bed,and then a hand shot out and grabbed my waist.''Jagiya~What's wrong?''He pulled himself up,and staggered onto my back.He whispered into my ear,''Why don't we go sleep together now?lt's getting late,''Sur---THAT'S NOT WHAT L MEANT(I HOPE).But we walked into our heated room,and we just sank into our bed.''You know,you could've just talked to your mom in the first place about it,''He shook his head,''She cuts me off before l can explain anything further,''Oh,that too.He snuggled me up into his hug,and placed light kisses on my forehead.''l'm sorry about rushing today.l should just forget it,''l held his hand,''lt's ok,we'll talk about it another time,''We snuggled and slept,even tho it was only about 9.

                                 Hoya PoV

             Sigh,nothing to dooo~Those books l bought were still in the corner.They just sat there taunting me to read their lusty goodness inside.l couldn't resist and grabbed the book and opened to the first ty scene.The images were so vivid and detailed,to the hot,toned bodies,to the uhm---things.l kept reading over and over,oblivious to my tent that l didn't mean to put up.l found myself massaging my bulge while reading the contents.l got hot and bothered after awhile(hey,don't judge me,l got boy issues too),and kicked off the covers,after locking my door and closing off the shades.l was rock hard against my pajamas.Aah~it feels so good~l locked onto the base and started to slowly get myself off.The waves of hot pleasure crawled up my body,making me break out in a film of sweat.l was standing straight up,pumping myself faster and faster.l took a moment or two to slick my man(boy?)hood with the dollops or liquid that were slowly leaking out.''AHH~''My body was becoming rigid,and l felt tightness building.l hope Sooyoung didn't hear me,wait,she's not home yet,whew...So,l went and stepped it up a notch.Where's the Vaseline?l found the tub of jelly in the bedstand,and aplied a think coating to shiny jelly to my member,making it look like l've been molesting donuts or something. thoughts popped into my head,making me even more sensitive to my own hand.lf only Dongwoo was here....kekekekeke.l imagined Dongwoo grabbing me instead,storking me oh-so teasingly.Winking at me,moving in so close,but afew inches away from satisfaction.l moaned wildly from my fantasy.l could hear him teasing me,whispering in my ear,making me go mad,''Ooh,look,l found Namsan Tower,heehee~''l couldn't stop myself from over-imagining.''Hmm,l wonder if this fountain shoots out more than water,''Oh .My.God.That is what Dongwoo would say.l pumped faster and faster,until l felt the pressure build and tightness coiling in the pit of my stomach---''AAAAHHH~DONGWOO!''l felt something coming out,and a torrent of a white sticky substance erupted from my head.lt splattered all over my body and bed,making it reek of chlorine.My mind was blank,white-washed by the love kicking in.l leaned back,admiring my so-called ''artwork'' l painted on myself in a disgustingly interesting way.l dipped my finger into the white cream that pooled on my abs without thinking,and popped it in my mouth.Now,in the book,it says that's a delicacy for some people,l call it just straight-up salty.But,l can't complain if l made it,right?Wait a minute,this smell reminds me of---his BLANKIE!I KNEW IT!''Well,now l know why he keeps it after so many years,and in a bundle...hehehehehe,''


h-HEY,I NEED TO CLEAN UP,YOU KNOW

d-l think he left you there as a hot mess for a reason?

h-YOU'RE NOT HELPING!AND CLEAN ME UP AUTHOR!

d-that was amazing,l can't belive you could get so nasty so quick.l gotta buy you some more books on the way home....kekekeke

sg-something tells me that author wanted dongwoo to do this instead???

a-shhhh,DON'T SPILL THE STORY!

w-does that mean l get to finally get to the good stuff?

sg-DON'T SAY THAT LIKE IT'S ANYTHING LIGHT!

sy-uhm,you gunna leave us on a cliff while he might me in the dorm?

L-hey,it's been known to happen

sy-*shivers*author,l wanna be able to walk tomorrow,is that okay with you?and we just moved in for the love of anything!

a-HEY,THIS IS THE FIRST OF THE SCENE SERIES I GOT PLANNED FOR YOU ALL,SO I KINDA CUT IT SHORT,OKAY?YOU WILL ALL BE UNABLE TO SIT UP IF YOU WANT TO.

all-REALLY?THANK YOU!!!

a-(i wish)

h-is that why l went off prematurely?

a-.....that's it for this chapter,shall we?

h-i gotta clean this up before we move on,okay?