Second Time's A CHARM...Maybe?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                Hoya PoV

           ''l just wanted to hear you say it,''What,that l like him?Why would he want me to tell him that???''What?That l lik---uh,what?''Something tells me he was somewhat desperate to hear me say it,and desperate boys do desperate things.Something was about to go down.He wrapped my waist again and pulled me closer to him,l could feel his chest on my back.No comment.l looked behind me,and he was giving me a little smile.l just froze.''You can tell me,''Dongwoo put a hand close to my face,and brushed away my bangs.His touch made me get flustered,the rosy shade of blush l could feel crawlng up my neck,to my ears,and my cheeks.l was probably as pink as his hair...wait,why was that?''Hold up,before you do anything to me,quick question,why is your hair pink in the first place?''He loked up at his bangs,''l did a play when l was younger,and it was a red color,but,l tried to bleach it away,and it turned pink,''AHAHA,THAT'S FUNNY.''You really want me to say it?''He cocked his eyebrow,''What are you going to say?''My heart felt like it wasn't beating,my body was on fire.''l,l-ll-...-l th-think,l might..l-l-l-ike.....you,''THAT WASN'T SO HARD,NOW WAS IT?THINK AGAIN.He suddenly climbed over me,straddling my legs,and arms to both sides of my head.HOLY CRAP.DEJAVU!!!His pink hair swaying lightly in front of his coffee-brown hair,and l instantly focused on his plush,pink lips.WHAT AM I DOING???He was still wearing his v-neck from earlier,and l saw those lightly tannned,smooth,collarbones.My blush grew deeper.''You ok?''He got closer,and now l could see his chest...*NOSEBLEED*l can't even describe it.He got only an inch away from my face,and l was dying.l would have backed even further if it was a Temperpedic mattress,but that wasn't going to help.he got close to my ear.''You wanna hear a secret?''l didn't respond,and he moved on,''l think....l might like you too,''..................?He backed off me,and took his place next to me.l was still stunned.''What did you say?''My voice was at just a whisper when l said that.He got close to me again.''The Winter Ball is coming up soon.and l thought you might wanna go with me?''It is?'''ll think abou t it---''Right after l said that,he pressed his lips against my cheek,ever so softly,and it made me jump.OM,FG,HE.IS.KISSING.ME.He released the kiss after afew seconds,and went back to his usual self.Meanwhile,on my end,l was just.......

''....''

''......''

''.........''

''.............''

''.................''

''.....................''

''........................''

          l eventually fell asleep,and l didn't know that he was creeping up behind me until l felt him hug me.l woke up again.''???''He was hugging me closer and closer.''What is it?l was about to fall asleep,''He rested his head behind mine,''Hoya,''???Yeeeeessss?''What are you wearing under that hoodie?''!!!!!!!!Such,a .''You're creeping me out.And l'm not wearing anything else under this,'',WHY,WHY,WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT???FML,I'M SCREWED.''AWWW~That's so adorable,l bet you don't even have abs,do you?''INSULT,RIGHT THERE.l turned around and flashed him,when l also didn't realize he flashed me---with a camera flash.NOOOOOO~!!!He was looking through his camera roll,and he kyaaah-ed when he saw the picture.''Nevermind,you do have abs,and they're so adorable!!!''Was he always a lolli like this?Preying on little boys...wait,l just insulted myself.''l bet you got nothing under there either,''And with those words,l flipped up his hoodie and got a load of ab,right in front of my face.l quickly flipped it back down,and l was,ok,if l didn't die soon,l was about to shoot myself.His toned,tan,muscled abs,they looked AMAZING.''Did you get a nice look?''OK,THIS,IS TORTURE.''Just-just,s,stay at an arm's length away from me,and l'll be fine until tomorrow,''l crawled to the edge of the bed,and tried to sleep.lt was diffucult,my mind was braindead,my body was hotter than hell,my heart felt like l ran from Seoul to Busan,to Jellado,and back.l might have made a pit-stop at the Hankook Palace(l keep forgetting if that's the right name of it).Wait till Sungyeol finds out about this,which he will eventually....

 


  A/N:SOO NOT TRYING TO MAKE DONGWOO LOOK BAD,I'M NOT,JINJJA!L DON'T LIKE MAKING THIS SO SHORT,BUT L NEED FILLLER,AND ITS NOT EVEN THE DECENT KIND!