Doomsday Device.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

 

                                  Hoya PoV

               ''Matrix code compromised.Data stream has increased.Accessing Delta Shield program...shield is compromised.Data leak at 40%.Hardrive systems are deactivating.'',,!What did Hyuna do to my computer?''Mom,get in here quick!''Mom rushed up to my room,and l beckoned her to the computer,''What's this honey?A virus?No problem,''After a few minutes of intense screen-staring and keyboard punching,something happened.''Wait,nothing's working!We should take this to the workshop,''She tried to take the computer to the lab,but l stopped her,''Mom,this thing is constantly running scans,and if we hook this thing up to the database,it could copy all of our info,''Mom nodded her head slowly.''Alright,but,what can we do?You've got your lab research notes here from school,and they're due soon.Don't forget the medical articles you created from your research also.We gotta shut this thing down first,''Agreed.After another few minutes,we couldn't even shut down my damn computer.''Why don't you call in Yeollie?''l called Sungyeol up qucikly,and he came over instantly.

               ''Data stream leakage now at 50%lf data pool exceeds 70%,data transfer will be inexorable to shut down protocol''He plugged his protected computer to mine,and he hacked away at the keyboard.''Your notebook had DragonSky right?''We just installed it awhile ago.''Okay,if we can do this,it might wipe everything clean,just a heads up,''Just do it.''Computer,access void program.Type-Cortex matrix sequence,''The screen went blue,but numbers started to scroll on the screen,''Ethernet connection breached,now activating void program-Cortex...program engaged.''A diagram of some sort showed up on the screen,displaying a giant 60%.''Okay,virtual network is stable...crap.Towers 15-07 to 18-038 are compromised.Defragment disk now.''The notebook sat there whirring away and crunching numbers.''Program is now ready to launch at Cortex transfering drive.Launching program to usb port''The loading bar snapped up and loaded fully,then shut down my computer.''Okay,let's see.Code program:R.T.T.P.N.Access data folder and restart operations,''The notebook got back online,and everything was set.''Did you track the i.p. address at least?l'd like to make a personal visit to her notebook,''He shook his head,''Well,it is in here somewhere,but you're currently protected with the Delta shield and the Matrix Barrier.Let's just leave it alone for now,''Fine.

                               Sunggyu PoV

        ''Well,home sweet home,''We waked in through the door and hurried to the kitchen.Mom was making dinner,and l took out the coffee mix that we had.''Hey you.Where did you two run off to today?''Who,us?''Oh,uhm,just went to see the movies,''Mom turned back from the counter to look at me,and she saw me and Woohyun,looking away from HER.''Honey,why do you---have marks on your lips?''What?When?l went to the hallway mirror,but l had nothing on my lips.''What're you talking about mo---''l turned back,and saw mom eyeing Woohyun's mouth,which l saw,was slightly bruised...and a dark mark on his neck.OH HOLY CRAP.l rushed over and covered his neck with my arm over his shoulder,pulling him away asap to my room.''Oh shoot,did l do that to you,l'm so sorry!''l felt embarrassed that l actually gave Woohyun A DAMN HICKEY.He checked it out in the mirror,and smiled.''lt's okay,nothing to it,but l admit you are one hell of a hickey giver,''He smirked.A ringtone rang through my room,and Woohyun answered his phone,''Umma?Oh,l'm at my friend's house.Mind letting me stay?Why not?l'll promise to behave.Hey,that was only once.But srsly,can l stay?Okay,thanks.Bai,''Woohyun breathed a sigh of relief and bellyflopped onto my bed,''Uhm,last time l checked,this was MY room,''He rolled on his back,''And last time l checked,l was the guest,''Okay,whatever.''Boys,dinner's on!''Mom brought the food up to my room,cart table and all.Why she lit candles,l would never know(unless this is all Dongwoo's plan).''Wow,do you know how to treat a guest or what?''Psh,not my idea.We talked abit more while eating,and it was really nice.''l brought dessert,and it looks like l arrived just in time,''She brought up ice cream and tiramisu.He just dug into the dessert,and it flew all over the place,including his face(ignore that rhyme at the last part).''You need to work on your table manners,at least with desserts,''And l lifted his chin with my thumb and forefinger,making him look at me.l kissed away the ice cream,and he looked away after we pulled apart.''You are too cute,''We smiled at each other,''l think you're cute too,''Thank---Whaa?l looked to my door,and Dongwoo was leaning against my doorway,smirking darkly.l knew it.''Hi brother,''He waved.''How was the movie?''Oh,uh,yea,''lt was great.lt got a little,racey,but uh,it was funny,''Dongwoo caught on immediately,''You,are going to have to talk to me later~''And with that,the demon left with a cackle.''Since when did Cruella Deville live nextdoor?''Woohyun smirked.l shruged,''l dunn know,but something tells me that's why our heating bill is sooo high,''

            We got comfortable into bed after washing up.Woohyun came out half ,drying his hair,with a towel over his neck,while also being covered waist down by another towel(how's that towel-ception for ya?). got a quick flash of rock abs and chest before l looked away.''Are you a model by any chance?Cuz you tend to take your shirt off alot around people,''He got up personal and close to my body,''Nope,just you,''l slowly pushed him back off me.''Down boy,down,''He smiled.''Not unless you're going to tie a leash on me,''Okay,cute and .And l thought Dongwoo was the only dirty one.


sg-what are you trying to do to me???

a-me???nothing!its that dongwoo is trying to do that should worry you

d-kekekeke

sg- out

d-getting hurt before it gets inside you?

sg-EWWW!NOOOO~

d-thats not what the author had in mind...right?

a-kekekekeke

h-something tells me that dongwoo's trying to cheat on me....i cant shake that feeling(?i'm not going to do anything,hoya)

a-anywho,back to myungyeol for a second...

sy-FINALLY,IT'S OUR TURN!L,WAKE UP!