Countdown!

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                          Dongwoo PoV

           Finally,4:30.We poured the mixture into small vials,at a total of about fifty.''Shake them up,and we'll split it half-n-half.Let's bring Hoya onto the floor,''We lifted Hoya again,and onto the floor.Yeol commanded the computer to shut down before we started,''Computer,shut down all programs and deactivate,''The computer hologram screens winked out of sight,and the tables returned to thier normal sides.''And now,the fun part.Walk around in a corcle around him,and smash the potions to the ground around him,''Uh,is that safe?l didn't think so,but l did it anyways.We walked around in a circle around him,and threw the potion bottles at our feet as we walked.The potion vials broke,and mint-green colored smoke puffed out of it,filling the air with minty-stinkweedy-smells.After we ran out,we waited for the smoke to clear before we checked.l held Hoya's face gently,and tried to wake him up,''Hoya,Hoya~Wake up!''His eyes fluttered opened and he smiled weakly,''Did l miss something?''Oh thank God that he was okay.l'll kill Hyuna,l promise you,just not now.

                    Hoya PoV

          ''Hey,''Dongwoo hugged me tightly while l was trying to stand up.''Good thing we made it early,you had alot drained from yourself,''That didn't sound good.''Let's take a shower and go to bed,l'll watch your back,''l said my thanks to Sungyeol for helping me,and walked back slowly to the house.Mom looked through the kitchen window,''HOYA!What happened?''She rushed out and helped me get back into the house.''Let me help you take your bath,''l smiled from the thought,and just walked into the bathroom.Stripping,AGAIN(AUTHOR,HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS TO ME????)(AS MANY TIMES AS WE NEED TO GET THE PICTURE,NOW STRIP!BWAHAHAHAH),and stepped into the waters.Dongwoo heated it up just before l walked in.He got behind me and made me sit.''How you feeling?''Eh,never been better,and l'm being sarcastic,''Just peachy,massage my back please,that marble counter ,''He laughed a little,and splashed the warm water on my back before massaging it.lt felt amazing,but it's probably because l was tired.''Okay,let me help you do the front,''???Come again?OH NO(DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME!!!AUTHOR!!!!!),''Uhm,NO THANKS,I THINK I CAN HANDLE THE FRONT ON MY OWN,''But,he didn't listen to me,instead,he made me sit on his lap,facing him.Of course,l tried to close my legs in front of him.''C'mon,you really shouldn't squirm that much.You'll tire yourself out,just let your boyfriend do it for you,''Uh....okie(l am SO going to hate you afterwards,author).He tried to scoot me up more onto his lap,but he had to open my legs first,''l am not getting on you,''He tsk-ed me.Who the hell does that,to ME?He pulled apart my legs,but at least he had the decency to close his eyes and put my legs under the water before he put me up.''There,now you should feel alot more better,right?''All l could do was blush and hang my jaw open.

          ''What's wrong?''All l could manage to do was shake my head,because his THING,was right THERE,and it was just straight up awkward for me.He also lifted my legs up just abit higher than the water.l hope he doesn't pay attention down there....(MUAHAHAHAHAHHA)He started to wash my arms and legs,getting DANGEROUSLY close to a certain area.But he was washing himself as well,and as l sat there just staring at his washboard abs,wet and hot,my body apparently had enough energy to react to the sight.l quickly closed my legs together.'W-why d-ddd-don't you l--let me-e help you wash yourself?''He stoppped washing his arms,and l took the sponge out of his hands.''Thanks,it's hard to wash two people at once,''l couldn't let my face get anymore redder,but it did anyways,and Dongwoo noticed.''Are you ok?You're blushing...oh,right,''OH RIGHT WAS RIGHT!He started to wash my body,using the sponge to soap up my chest and abs,just like l was doing to his.''lf the washing machine doesn't work,can we use you?''Dongwoo laughed loudly at my stupid joke,but he took it as a compliment anyways.l mean,his abs were ROCK HARD.lt's a chocolate-y washboard abs set.He leaned over and kissed my forehead,meanwhile,l was focused on somewhere lower.He rubbed against,uhm,my ALERT,friend.But he was also,so....l had no idea what to do.''You felt that too?''Felt what?OF COURSE I FELT THAT!''Yeobu,you're so cute when you blush,''l couldn't help but,l don't know,but l bet you know that weird feeling,that makes you shiver in delight.''Don't say that.Are you done helping me?''He looked at me for a second,and smirked while looking down,''There's just ONE other place l think we missed.(I HATE YOU SO MUCH NOW AUTHOR...<3)l squealed and tried to push him away,but he got to it before l did.His touch made my body arch towards him.''Why is your pepero stick up?''DON'T REFERENCE IT TO FOOD!He just held it abit longer,washing it,and then he FINALLY let go.''Ok,we JUST,got together,and you're already getting touchy,''He lifted me out of the bath and helped me get dry.


H:HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT TO ME!?!?!?!?

                                A:YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I EVEN GOT HIM TO TOUCH YOU!

H:WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????

A:YOU WANTED IT,STAHP LYING

H:WOULD YOU WANT ME TO TOUCH YOU THERE TOO???

A:NOOOOO~NOT MY PEPERO STICK!

D:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

EVERYONE ELSE:WTF.SECURITY!AUTHOR'S HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

SY:WHERE DID L GO?AND WHERE DID I RUN OFF TO?