The Reunion

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                Yeol PoV

         We rushed to the nearest hospital,and everyone was out of breath once we got there.Mom brought her into emergency care,and we all had to go through checkups while the authorities chatted about what was going on.The chief officer brought us all down to the precinct except Sooyoung and mom,so they could come later.''So boys,where is Tyron now?''l knew we did our best and succeded,but something was wrong.While they talked,l searched up the power grid data l copied from Hoya's tablet.There was a power fluctuation right minutes before the explosion,and it all directed down to the 3rd floor.''He may have been caught in the blast,but we're not sure,''Dongwoo did his best to find any good parts of info in the blueprints,but nothing strong was in it,''Sir,l think Tyron succeded,''The others fell silent next to me.''Oh?What do you think happened?''l showed him the scans that Hoya was able to snatch,''Here,it shows there was a quick dramatic decrease in the power grid to the control rom,and it all flooded into the 3rd floor,which my part of the team scouted.The room held Tyron's virtualization chambers,and he virtualized himself right before the factory was destroyed.Which may mean,if the program world he made was stable,he is alive in a sense,but now that he's in his world,there's no way to pose threat to the internet networks,he's trapped because of the anti-virus we uploaded into the program,and now he will certainly meet death in the wrong ways,''The officer visibly relaxed,''You youngsters know everything when it comes to this stuff huh?Well,l guess there's nothing else to do except avoid media,''Hoya got a call,and Sooyoung was on the other side,''She's awake,let's go see her everyone...if that's okay with you officer?''He held his hands in defense,''Nothing else left for me to say but thank you,run along now,''l instantly bolted out of that door and ran all the way to the hospital 20 minutes away.l burst into the room,desperate to see my long lost mother.''Umma!''The woman on the cot turned her head in my direction,with soft,warm eyes,''Yeollie,is that you?''l ran to her and held her outstretched hand,tears cascading down my cheeks,''Umma,it's been so long...Why did you leave me?''She patted my head gently,''l'm sorry,l had my reasons.Yeollie,you look so handsome and amazing.l hope you lived a good life with your dad?''Whatever,just promise me you'll stay with me,''Mhmm.Umma...Ahem,Ms.Narumi?''The doctor walked in holding the test sheets,''Your body is just fine,only abit weakened for right now.You can leave once you're feeling better,which is whenever you choose,''l smiled back to mom,and she closed her eyes,''l'll take my leave in afew hours,l'd like some rest doctor,''The doctor nodded his acknowledgement,''Very well,but if you want to leave today,leave with your family and friends at visitor hours at the very latest,''We had three hours to kill.A pair of familiar scented arms wrapped around me comfortingly,''Your family is fully complete now,right everyone?''We all agreed.Hoya patted my shoulder,''So,school starts soon,where do we crash?''Ahaha~funny.We talked abit more,and more,and more,until visitor hours were almost over,and mom woke up.''Let's go back to Korean soil,shall we?''She looked much more energetic with that nap.

       All of us boarded the plane to express flight,and got back home in half an hour.The woman l learned of only days ago,finally caught up with all of my memories,and was finally my mom again.The sun had just risen over the horizon when we came back,luckily the setback gave us afew hours to sleep.Mom and Hoya's mom bunked with Dongwoo's house,and Sooyoung went with her friend's house.Finally,peace at last.l laid on the bed thinking about nothing but sleep...

                 L PoV

        After the whole dilema was over,my parents wanted me to stay home,and of course,l couldn't stand them,because they were still only thinking of my financial support in the future,but l let it go for one day.l was finishing up my shower and walked out of the bath when l heard a doorbell rin in the kitchen.Someone's here at this hour?lt's dawn,who could it be?''Oh,Mr.Lee,how are you?What brings you here?''Yeollie's dad's here???l peered down from the top floor,into the hallway,where his dad was walking to the kitchen to talkl sneaked down the stairs,and stopped when they called my name out?''L?You busy?Come here for asec,''Okay then...l walked down the rest of the stairs,anxious to see what the hell was so important at the crack of dawn.l sat down next to Yeol's dad.''Morning,l see your ready for another day,''l smiled,''Same to you,if someone at your age waking up this early?''He cocked an eyebrow,''At least l do it to make breakfast and get out before princess makes her official awakening,right?''Touche.''Now,l know this is a somewhat kinda private issue,but what do you think about marriage for your son?''Wait,where is this going???My parents looked a little stunned,''Oh,uhm,yes,we've thought about it quite abit,and tried to set L up with many suitable girls,but,nothing has appealed to him,''He nodded.''l understand from what Sungyeol told me,you have a very high-risked history,am l right?l understand that there is concern for your financial future,but what about his own love life?''Umma looked at me consideringly,''Well,l have thought of it,but l know that he can adapt well,''He shook his head,''You may not know this,but your little boy,isn't so little as to follow you blindly now,he can see,with his eyes and heart,and there's something special you haven't seen about him,''Huh?Me?''He's already told me about the one he wants to marry,and l approve of them getting married,''My parents looked flabbergasted.''Really?Who is this girl?Can we meet---''He held out his hand when appa was cut off,''Alas,it certainly,is NOT,a girl he loves,but to my dear princess.l ask of you to consent to the marriage,''Dad visibly went stone cold,and mom just looked saddened.''l---l don't know what to say,but...we agree,''l knew this was going to not work----wait,what did you just say?''Wait,mom,really?Dad?''He relaxed,alot more than l could have ever seen him in my life,''Of course son.We were actually hoping our pushing would help you find someone special,that could finally support you more than the rich girls we sent you up with.l agree whole-heartedly,''l can't believe...l ran up and hugged my parents tight,''l love you guys,''They hugged me back warmly,''Now,how do we stage this perfectly for Yeollie?''l had no clue,and what about the ring?''He pulled out two boxes,and opened them,to reveal two bands,studded with pearls and diamond,''Moonstone rings,perfect for you two.l had them engraved only afew days ago,l suggest you go and just ask him to marry you,there's no other way he'd like it,''l hope things would go as l hoped they would....

                 Gyu PoV

       l met up with Woohyun about something he wanted to ask me about,so we met up at the cafe.l saw him walking with his hands behind his back,and l got cautious.''Hey honey,''l kissed him back,and Youngmin came over,''Why don't you two walk into the back to our apartment?You two should get some alone time,''Huh?Ok then...l walked into their apartment in the back of the cafe.He hugged me,and l felt some sadness in it,''What's up?''He sat down with a sad smile on his face,''l...my parents found another job in lncheon,and they want to go move soon.l'm so close to finishing my credits here at the school,but it'll ruin my last bit of graduation points l need.l wanna ask you...will you let me stay with you at the dorms?''That wasn't so hard was it?''Uhm,l think you can stay,but it depends,you have to be a part of the student body in our school.Can you make the switch?''He nodded,''lt's already set if l can stay with you.That was the only thing my parents worried about,and l really wanted to stay with you,''Okok,cut the guilt,''Arraseo,you can move in with us,we still have another room with me you can bunk in at the dorms,so go ahead,''He leapt up and practically strangled me to happy death.''Where's you stuff?Did you already pack?''He nodded,and we walked back out,to see his parents were waiting for us to go to the dorm,''C'mon,traffic's waitin!''Got it!

     l helped him unpack his things in our room after l got him another set of keys for our dorm,and we got him settled in nicely.''Are you sure that you'll be fine with Sungyu?''He smiled and hugged his parents,''l promise,l'll be fine,''They waved a goodbye from the parking lot as they left,and we walked back into the quiet dorm,or so we thought.l forgot Hoya and Dongwoo were still here,and in the rooms,l heard them loudly,''YOU !I'M TOO TIRED TO GO AGAIN!''Whatever happened in there,l am not cleaning up.Right at the doorway,l smelled it.l knocked on the door,''Can you guys like,NOT announce what the hell you are doing in your bed?''They got quiet on the other side,and l steeled my nose as l opened the door.l immediately closed my eyes after seeing the whole thing,''DONGWOO CAN YOU NOT AT LEAST COVER UP WHEN YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?''l'm not even going to tell you what it looked like,but one thing's for sure,l'm never going to see my brother the same way again.Woohyun popped his head over my shoulder,and whistled low,''Then again,we have afew hours to kill before lunch...''Don't you think about it for ONE second.l butted him off me,and closed the door.''l'm not going to with you anytime soon,got it?''He held up his hands in defense,''Hey,l was kidding,sheesh,''We walked back out to the living room,and L walked in from the front door.Yeollie followed behind.''Hey...Woohyun?What're you doing here?''He waved,''l'm staying with you guys,l transfered here only days ago,''Yeol looked tired and just dragged his feet to the counter for coffee,''You awake over there?''He silently poured coffee for himself,''Hyung,don't talk to me till l'm through with my coffee,''Sure.Ugh,l forgot,we have chores to do around here,better get our laundry done,''Well,anywho,there's nothing really for us to do,except clean the dorm.Anyone wanna help me do the honors?''L picked up the laundry basket,''Let's go,but where's Yadong gone to?''Oh,them,dont ask.''They're busy making children again,''Everyone moaned at the memory of it all,''That means l gfotta put even more fabric softener and detergent.We're going to spend so much on laundry this year,''Hell,if we have anything left at the end.We walked out and into the laundry room,with the washers and dryers separated by room numbers,which is very convenient.l loaded the wash,and L was just getting hyper next to me,so l the wash and waited for him to talk,''...Well?What's gotten you so---MY PARENTS ARE LETTING ME MARRY YEOL!''Woahwoahwoah,calm down.''Seriously?When?''He pulled out two little velvet black boxes,''Today,in the morning,Yeol's dad walked to ouor house and talked about letting me marry Yeollie,and now l can!''Okok.''Not so loud,and so you remember how our country is?How are you going to get married?''He smiled,''America,''Wait,What?How?''How are you going to get there?''He looked really excited,and l toild him to breathe first,''l talked with Hoya's mom,and she said she might take us all to America once summer break starts,''Wow,that's cool.''But,how are you going to propose to him?''He thought for a second,''l might as well just propose straightforward,''l know l would like that,''Ok then,why don't you treat us for lunch today,and propose to him then?Maybe at the cafe?''He smiled at the thought,''But l want you all to help me.Tomorrow,we still have one extra day of break,so help me do it tomorrow,okay?''Sure...

-One Day Later,8:30 A.M.-

                        Yeol PoV

           ''Mhmmph~''l groggily opened my eyes to the morning clouds,with light peeking through our curtains into our bedroom.l looked to my right,but no one was there,but l felt the warmth still on the blankets. smelled food cooking from the kitchen.French toast,with cinnamon,an bacon,with ddukbokie.Wait,those are my favorites...Who's cooking all that?''l got up,and stretched out abit before putting on my slippers and walking down the hallway.l looked to my right at the kitchen,and mom was up making breakfast,''Mom?When did you get here?''She plated the last of the food onto the table and came to hug me.''Today,is a special day,''What did l miss?''ls it for you?Me?Who?''She smiled,''You'll know soon enough,after you eat.Your friends said to dress into the clothes they prepared for you,and take the long route to the pavillion.All around Kira Street,down Chelsea Lane,and up Amy Square to the cafe.Trust me*kiss*,it'll be worth,the walk,''l'm going to just nod my head...l wolfed down breakfast with my morning coffee,and went to look for the outfit they set up for me.lt better not be those jeans again...