The High Jack

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                 Yeol PoV

      ''Ahh~ls everyone full?''We all sat around the living room table and flicked on the tv,but Sooyoung pulled me,Dongwoo,and Gyu to the side.''l need to show you something l found while trying to hack through Hyuna's virus,''She showed us alot of algorithms,which looked somewhat similar to...chemistry bonds?''What's up with the structures?''She showed me a file that had marks indicated on a map of Seoul.''Three places have been marked with the most resonators.Seoul city hall,ltaewon,and Hongdae.lncluding the outlying district of Gangnam.These places are very high-tech areas.A energy pulse from these resonators could knock out the generators for all of Seoul.A terrorist attack right from the heart.We can't prove it now,but l found information logged within the city hall.Documents of research must be stored as a catalogue of the daily activity in the science department,engineering projects,war movements,and power generators.l think someone wants to knock out the entire system protecting the info,by killing all wi-fi connections and bugging them.We don't have much time,we gotta take at least the one at city hall or in gangnam,''Oh , just dropped.''How long until these things go off?''Sooyoung checked the map,''Three hours to go until 2:30,''Dammit.''l found abit more,also,there's a file that l racked up from city hall's data banks,Hyuna.Her father was the only one that was found tied to the records.He adopted some scientists name,Tyron.He is famous for his quantum mechanics and physics theories,including cybernetic research in computer and engineers.l just found a legal document,that said he recently married four years ago to someone named...Asaka Narumi,also known as Lee Naori.Sister is Lee Kira.l searched her too,and she's part Japanese/Korean.Also a physics major,quantum mechanics theoretisist,engineer designer,and plus,has a child.The document to her child was never created,but l think it was purposely erased and redone.l tied the timing to roughly about 16 years old now,and she gave him up for adoption when very young,because of her need in her field at the time.The biological father wasn't included in the remaking of the birth certificate,but the host father currently lives at...31290 Kangsam Avenue.As a business man,the father of the child took him around,with him mostyl to his work area in Japan,Korea,and China,''Wait,this can't be.''The enrollment into school for the child was documented at---SeoulStar Academy.DNA tests were included as proof of legitamacy to the child's biological parents.His mother,exatly 50% matched,and the other DNA matching is unknown.There's one more thing,''Like it wasn't enough that l was being blown away with all this ,''These three engineerists worked together,with Applied physics major Lee Ho Won and engineerist Lee Sunkyu.The two were married and happily working well together in thier project for reuseable energy,including many more projects,such as particle accelerator constructions deep in Europe,dark matter research,and chemistry advances---!!!''Wait,Hoya knows alot about food and physics,and so does Sooyoung with computer analysis and gensis recontruction of binary and intermentiary programs.She could sing too,but we'll leave that alone for now.Their parents worked with my mom.My mother.Tears rolled down my face hotly,and Dongwoo was holding onto me.

''Our father and mother learned of big,big,advances in their field research.A way to fully utilize the new power in more ways than just energy to use.The power was so focused,to clean in purity,that it was practically an energy bomb waiting to be thrown at.The revelation crossed Tyron's mind to maybe turn the tides,finally,at North Korea.They argued at the sheer though of utilizing the power of it at maximun charge.ln the end,our father kept the research notes sealed away after the experiment was initially started.Asaka was pregnant only weeks after,but she agreed with Tyron to continute their research for new energy.Our father left us,in order to get us a chance in the U.S.,to get away from the disaster that might ensue.Asaka,after having her baby left him in care with her sister,who also had a child right after Asaka.They lived together,until she realized it would be too difficult to raise both,so she gave the little boy to someone who promised to take care of him.Tyron is currently stationed in Sweden,France,Germany,and Poland,as well as Britain,''l can't believe my mother would do this.Tears were streaming down my face freely as l tried not to cry.''We need to hurry,something tells me that Hyuna wants Hoya for leverage.Everyone's leaving,greet them out,and l'll call you later,okay?''l just nodded as l sobbed my heart out for a minute.

                 -Meanwhile,outside of Twin's house,exiting the cafe-

                          L PoV

          ''Feeling better honey?''Hoya hugged me closer to him to keep arm,and l ruffled his head,''Lots.So,shall we head home?---NOT SO FAST!*SWISH*''A voice echoed from the dark streets,and l heard something whizzing at us.Hoya pushed me down,and we narrowly avoided arrows.Miryo.She was standing high up on an edge of a rooftop,near the cafe.''l need a word with you hun,and if you don't come with me in about ten minutes,l'll have to catch you,''Hoya steeled himself and took out his mallet,''lt's useless,you won't reach me at this level,''He knew it as well.l took out the object that l was looking for earlier:my beast tamer whip.''Need this beast tamer?''l threw him the whip,and he examined it.''Pure silver chain,with silver thorn patterns along the whip.My grandpa gave this to me,when he was in the circus troupe he was working for.Exorcist powers are hidden inside it,now,l'm not sure if that's true,but l know you'd find out,''He nodded,and cracked the chain whip,''Does it actually tame beasts?''Really.Ask me that when you try it out,''There are afew animals out right now,you can try it,''Lots of stray dogs and cats were out at night,looking for food,and with one crack of the whip,they all looked over.''l've got an army around me and above,you think you can handle it?''l had another whip,as twin to the Silver Thorn,l had the Golden Hurricane whip.The two most prized objects to my grandpa.And l hoped they worked.The whips were extremely long,and extendable(how they made it,l have no clue),at about nearly 45 feet(43.7),they could reach long.And so,the battle ensues...

''Hyaaahhh!!!!''Hoya sprinted and parcoured up to the roof.''Take this!!!''And the whip knocked out the bow in her hand.''Not like l can't fight without a bow,''All she did was dodge and swipe at Hoya,''Heehee~l guess l better take care of you,KYAHH!''Krystal jumped out from the shadows and attacked me with a lance,hitting me hard in the side.''Ugh,so l guess you're here for an ambush?''She smiled with a sweet facade,''Not at ALL!We just wanted to pick up a welcoming present,right ladies?''Another attacker revealed herself on the wall and shot a dart into Hoya's back,making him stunned,releasing the whip.l caught the tip and pulled it back,''l don't think you should interrupt us,''Yea right.With a crack of the silver whip,l called the dogs over,and they pounced on Krystal.These things DO work.''Crows!Attack for your master!*CRACK*''The flurry of black that covered the ground with a shadow flew towards Miryo and pecked at her.l didn't know how to use these things well enough,so all l could do was just to kep lashing out at them.Ga-ln jumped from above and threw bottles of green liquid.ls that...NITRO!!!l whipped the vials back,and they exploded on contact with a green flare.l was blinded immediately as they walked away.''Hoya!''l blinked it away,and got only a glance of Hoya as he was shoved into a van.He signed g.e.t t.h.e o.t.h.e.r.s''You might want to see this,so here you go,we gotta go,bai!''She tossed a USB at the snowy ground beneath me,and they hopped on and left.The explosion left me blinking green flashes.l can't believe this.l gotta get back home,ungh...

    l barely made it into the dorm parking lot when l collapsed from taking the shockwave from the blast.l hope that they already left....

                   Dongwoo PoV

           ''Honey,how are you feeling?''He just kept crying until afew minutes ago,when he sat there all stone rigid.l heard some yelling from the parking lots,''DONGWOO!HELP!''l walked down and opened the door,to see a winded L on the floor downstairs.''L!''l clambered down the stairs,and brought him up into the dorm.''You okay?Where's Hoya?''He shook his head.''Taken by Krystal and the others.They gave me some data file before they left,''Yeol has to see this.''Yeol!You have to see this,''L brought over the computer to the bed,and we plugged the drive in.

              ''File established.Loading video now......''

A man was sitting in an office chair,seeming like a laboratory director.''Hello Hoya.l'm Tyron.You may not know this,but l remember you since you were a child.How's your mother?l hope you are all doing well,but l need to ask you a favor.Ah,aren't you about...15?Such a big boy.Do you know where your appa is?l've been trying to look for him for ages.We have some unfinished lab business to complete,but he left.He left some of his research in your hands,l believe.lt's a good thing that you have it,because,your father dared not to continue with the project.We were supposed to create energy reserves,to create weapons.We wanted to create weapons,but he denied it.l wanted to help turn the war against North Korea,to finally oppress the oppressor,and have peace.You may not remember auntie Asaka?That always gave you lollipops to eat?Such a sweet boy.Now,l know you have the research notes,and be a sweet boy and get them for me?Or else l might have to get an for you and your mother.Thank you,and really.This,can help us finally be free of all oppressions''

  '' this bastard,Sooyoung said he's just a load of air.We're going to city hall asap,''Sungyeol got out of bed and quickly dressed,when another file attached popped up.''Wait,there's one more...from your mom,''He stopped.''You're kidding me,''l shook my head,and turned it to him.A video of a woman came up on screen.He stayed still,watching the screen silently.

    ''Sungyeol,my baby,my child,how big you've grown.Come closer to the screen.You look so beautiful since you were a baby,''What?She can see him?This is a livefeed?''Umma!''She shook her head,''Sweetie,l can't hear you,but l need to tell you something.Where do l begin?To tell you that your life was fabricated by the father you currently have...l truly feel terrible.Listen to me.You may know it or not,but l am not,legally married to Tyron.The only reason l agreed,was to find out what he was creating and shut him down,please,believe me my son.l gave you up for your own future,not to live in a lab all your life.Tyron is wickedly destroying so much of the reputaion for renewable energy.Listen,do not give Hoya's father's research.lt's the only essential thing he needs to get his hands on more than a bomb and money.Baby,l wish you well.One day,when l finally get him nailed,,l will come back to find you,and embrace you,at your wedding,which l hope you and Myungsoo worked out okay.Tyron will be coming to Seoul to pick you up,back to us,and when he leaves,come here,and help me finish off all of his research to hell!l will find you one day,l promise...l love yo---''

    That was it.Sungyeol was in tears,racking his body in shivers.He breathed in sharply,''lf he gets the city,we're going to be set back aloy.We need to get to Hongdae,it's the most crammed with the resonators.Let's get Gyu and Woohyun,maybe the twins,and taekai for sure.Sungjong would love to help,''L tossed him a whip,and we set out to find the station to Hongdae asap.

            Meanwhile,at Hoya's house...

    Mom just parked the car and walked right into the living room with late night grocery stocking.The moment she walked in,the door slammed right behind her.Sooyoung noticed that someone was in the house with mom.Hyuna!She hauled mom over her shoulder,and glared at me.She pointed at the mailbox,and Sooyoung pulled out some sort of package.The moment that she looked back to the house,the house caught on a blaze.''UMMA!''The wall of fire instantly increased,blocking any way to get into the house.''NOOOOOO!!!!''She ran around to the garden in the backyard,and once she got there,Miryo was holding explosives to add to the blaze.''Don't take her!''Miryo cast the potions all over the garden,burning all of Hoya's precious herbs,and the armor shed.''Stay where you are girly,we don't need you now,''She went behind the last of the members,and hopped the fence,lobbing one last explosion to cover their tracks.Sooyoung stayed shocked,holding herself,watching the flames the walls of their beautiful house.She walked outside and out to the front yard.She raised the bluetooth pice to her ear and called,''Dongwoo,where's Hoya?Hmm,not there?He's not with us,l think Hyuna took him---she just took mom and burned out house.Me?l'm okay.Get the others,and---the workshop?lt's alive.Just hurry,''And with that,the forces were gathered.''Hyuna...l don't know what the ell you want,neither do l care,but you come for me,you'll get burned,''


A-AND THE DRAMA ENSUES!