Waste Not,Want All

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

            Dongwoo PoV

      Hmm all ready to go on a trip! The kids were already out the door and into the car even though we weren't going to leave that early. My mom or Aunties(whoever is...y'know all of our parents idek)and everyone else decided they would stay and house keep for us while we were gone. l saw mom about to open towards me and l instantly quieted her, ''Mom,say anything, and l will personally not bring you any pictures or souvenirs," She frowned slightly and replied, "Don't do that. That's umma you're talking to," Mom pouted a little, ''Aww~my boy's growing up. l told you you would catch on using guilt tricks as a parent,but fine. Bring me back something nice,'' We talked over our plans once more so we wouldn't be stuck at the room waiting for life to give us a bone (no pun intended,you thieving pirates,you). Hoya was meticulously packing everyone's clothing and making sure he could pack his extra potion remedies. l heard a knock on our doorway and then a female voice, ''Moving and leaving again without my knowing or permission Hoya? Bad dog,you,'' Sooyoung! Hoya was shocked and ran to hug her. He asked with surprise, ''Why are you here?---l can't keep an eye on you can l?'' You can say that again, ''Anywho l'm also here to tell you we're going on a trip to Asia---Say again?'' What? You're going?

''You're coming with us?---Not exactly. Going to Asia with you guys, yes. Technically chaperoning, yes. Going on a world date with Taerin,obviously,'' Woah woah woah there,cougar. As in Taemin's older brother?

Hoya got super confused and interrogated her, ''Are you serious noona? ---Kidding, sheesh~l've got better things to do anyways. Besides, Taerin's not my style--- Don't talk like that about him like he's a bag!'' Hoya calm down.

Mom yelled across the hallway, ''Hoya~Are you done in there? Gotta get loading up!---Got it! Sooyoung help me please,'' l helped my baby get the bags along with Sooyoung's help and loaded up the van. l overheard Taemin and his family along with Leo and Jonggie.

''Are you serious,Taerin? You're coming with us?---Why? You think l'm going to embarrass you in front of all those cute boys you might see? ---Hey watch what you're saying!'' Leo and Jonggie warned Taerin who laughed it off. He joked in defense, ''l didn't mean it sheesh---*hug* Thank goodness you're coming. l'd be so scared to travel on my own without you...'' Aww,cutie. Woohyun corraled all of us into the van, ''Ok guys c'mon. We gotta make it there soon,'' Gyu rushed us into the van which had a booster seat smack in the middle of us twelve.We had to pack and squeeze our way into the clown van, getting us to save space by sitting on each other's laps. Taerin had Leo on his lap(seeing that they were practically alike it didn't matter to Leo), and Hoya was playing around with Lulu, so all was good...

        Woohyun PoV

''Hmm, l wonder how it's going to be in Europe. l've never been there ---Brush up on your english dear, we're gunna need it,'' Taemin drove the van into the airport, having our parents tailgate us so they could take the van back home. Hoya's mom stood there hugging us all as we walked into the large glass terminal. Ok to the kiosk! l found the ticketing booth from our travel agency plan, and got us all of our passes after we had ourselves check through. Luckily out timing was perfect as there was about ten minutes before boarding started. We all urinated, caffeinated, hydrated,and sugarated ourselves before we all hugged together and went our two different trips. We all waved to each other and said, ''Have fun! ---You too! Send us cards!'' And we all got onto the jet bridge to the plane. We all huddled around Lulu, showing her how the view looked from being in the bridge. We got onto first class and was it SUPER nice and comfy. Myungyeol were already fussing over Lulu and getting her to sleep before the takeoff, ''Here drink this. lt's yummy and it's going to help you get used to the food,'' Lulu opened and L crammed it in. Letting her gulp it away without second regret. Sungyeol warned him, ''Let her swallow it in peace. Sheesh,''Yeol hit his arm lightly and we all settled down. The hostess looked at us and saw an opportunity to sway us for a drink. This is going to be a long while...

           Sungjong PoV

 ''What are we going to do when we reach Beijing? Go to Lotte world,what else? ---They have Lotte world?!'' You people are dense sometimes. Kidding. l love you, but still. l tried to explain it to them, ''lf we're in Asia, there's one thing that represents Disney World. And it's gotta be Lotte World,'' Leo sat next to Taemin. l sat on the other side of Minnie next to Taerin, next to Sooyoung, Next to Hoya, Next to Dongwoo. Minnie's motherly voice started to fawn over Leo, ''Look,we're about to taxi the runway. Strap in,'' Taemin locked Leo in and he actually didn't look too hot. He seemed pretty tired already. Why don't you let the kid sleep? So l told him, ''Minnie. Tell him to get some sleep. We'll be there in twelve hours there's no way he'd survive without a nap,'' Leo was soon put under the trance of sleep after the slight vibrations of the plane taxi-ing. l held onto Taemin's hand and he looked back at me.

''l'm glad we get to go on another trip so soon. And plus it's leisure free without giant circuses,'' He cuddled into the nape of my neck, placing little ticklish kisses on it. He seemed relaxed but tense at the same time. l barely heard it but he asked something, ''l got a question for you ---Shoot ---Well, l don't want to get personal,but where are your parents? After so long, l should be able to see them right?'' lt stung my to realize l haven't even introduced him to my parents....but l know it'll be catastrophic.

l tried to gently break it to him,  ''l never told you this, but, l know they're not going to like it. Seeing us together,'' Taemin's eyes blinked, ''l see. You can introduce me as your girlfriend if you want,'' That's not what l mean...urf. 

''Minnie. l haven't seen them for years, l have no idea where they are. What they're doing...They had a huge argument which l had no idea what the hell it was about, and they decided to suddenly split. Both of them wanted me but l couldn't pick. One scandalous act made them fly off the racks and that's when l decided to leave home. To spend time at my friend's house.l came back one day,wanting to see if they were there. They didn't leave. Yet l couldn't bear going back. l was afraid if l came back they might start something terrible again, and knowing my parents it was almost always settled by me when a fight was breaking out.  ---Heh, l knew some sappy background story was going to pop into here,'' He wiped my tears away and gave me a little peck.

   ''Do you even know if they're your actual parents?---They aren't. l looked nothing like them or the step brother and sister that l had. They're Korean at least. We moved years ago, into the reserved mountain areas of China. They wanted a change of pace. lt took me forever to leave back to my friend in Korea. l did it and they raised the rest of me into what l am today and then you came into my life, after all the tumbling around in Stockholm. Haha,''

Taemin had this face thay made me feel like the MVP of being an . He told me, ''You're always with me, and l always have your back. You have a family you can depend on right here. l'm sure they would still want you. Were you the youngest? *nod*--- Well then that's why you were the peacemaker. Look. Babe, we can go back and talk to them. We have to, even though they are your adoptive parents. They should know your life at least. lf they're on China we'll see then eventually before we head to Tokyo,ok?'' Sigh~OK. l didn't want to start our trip terribly...l wanted to change the subject quickly, and l got one crazy idea that l knew was going to involve my parents.

''l've got a crazy idea.You know those red books people have---You mean the Citizenship book and stuff?--Yea,''Taemin got off my neck and looked at me with wary eyes.Hear me out honey.''What would you say...if l proposed to you?---You better make it worth while...---l will,it's just going to require a heist...''Lee Taemin smirked devilishly,and l knew he was in.Of course his devilish smile was more like a pulled facial muscle,so l kissed it to get it to go away.l got Hoya and Dongwoo to switch seats so l could scheme a plan.''What are we doing again?---We are going to steal us a red book,''l planned it all out for the next 11 hours,including the special comm. mics Hoya wired for us all. Luckily none of the attendants noticed.''Hoe yah,you know where were staying?---At uncle Chen's place.He's going to be our next flight to our second destination,and don't call me by that old name...''Hehee,what a nice name.

     Sungyeol---13 hours later.8:21 pm

  ''Hmm,these showers heavily---Not as much as you tried*smack*---You mind?My jaw hurts still,and l'm still not accepted yet into the Mile High Club!''l looked out of the window,with the beautiful cloudy sky tinted a bronzed orange,with a outer pink glow.Gyu nudged me and handed me a glass of pinot noir.''Not strong enough for you?---No alchohol on this plane,such,a bore,and even if it did,it's all French wine,which equals almost nothing in terms of alcohol volume,''Wow,since when did you get so classy?l downed the wine without a single buzz at all.''Sigh,l wonder how long the jet lag is going to last...''L seemed so down lately,l wondered why?''Honey,what's up?---Us and the plane and the sky,''Haha,hilarious,now spill,''What's gotcha tongue?---The paparazzi sneaking on the plane with us ready to send scandal  out all over the internet,''We'll handle it,no worry.

''l'm sure we can drive them off with something eventually.Europe should be hard for them to track through,''l noticed fangirls and others around us snapping photos with us in the background.l forgot fame bites back...oh well,gotta bite back harder....Rome is going to be so beautiful and hot in this time of year,''What should we do first when we get to Roma?---Practice English,''Poooo~No fun.We spent the last few hours on the plane practicing our language breakers.Teach me ltalian,no difference...sheesh.As we approached the end of our flight,we heard the announcements for recommendations of entertainment in Rome.''Passengers,we are approaching the landing strip in 30 minutes,and right from the get-go you can see the wonderful countryside view to our left,and the rural streets of wonderful Rome and it's architecture and artistry.We hope you have a nice stay in Rome,and thank you for flying Southwest Airlines,''Thank you for giving us nonalcoholic wine,now land.Lulu was excited,and she got her wing badge pinned into her hair by the attendant.''Doesn't it look pretty?---Heehee~''We got onto the jet bridge as soon as we were let off,and got into the cool terminal.l noticed someone was waving a sign for us,and under it,was...???Mom?''Mom!How did you get here?---l have my ways,haha,''l got into a hug fest with mom and the others got their things into the van.''Sooo,where are we staying?---ln the rural cottages nearby.l hear that the wine festival is coming up soon,l wonder how much you guys can handle...---Plenty,l'm sure,''Okok,no need for unneccesary bets here.The view right from our window in the car was spectacular.Fountains spurting crystal pure water,street shows of various kinds,and colorful parlors and shops.We sayed at the cottage reserve on the somewhat northern side of Rome,where we were quickly met by a breathtaking scene of the hills and little cottages that dotted the plains.

   ''lsn't it nice?---So pretty!''Lulu ran around in the spacious area.On the outide,it looked like an ordinary little house,but on the inside it looked so amazing.Wooden floors,chandelier lights,magificent oak steps that led to the upper floor in the rear,which led to 3 comfortable looking bedrooms and a big bathroom.it was pretty late,and none of us ate anything on the flight.''Mom,is there any shops open this late?---lt's only 10,L,that's nothing to the ltalians,let's go get some food,what are we craving for?---Lulu?---Pizza!''Okok!''Let's go!You guys hungry?---Sure,let's go Gyu,''We all left to the nearest resturaunt and got ourselves nice n' full...haha,it's so nice to have a change of pace,and for those pesky followers,eh,we'll deal with them in the morning.Woohyun and l downed as much pasta as we could humanly fit into our mouths.Lulu had almost 3 slices of giant pizza and a bowl of pasta,and still kept going for the garlic bread(huh,l thought they actually didn't have any in ltaly...).L seemed a lot happier now that he relaxed a little.''Feeling better honey?''l nudged his side,and he cracked a legit smile for once in a day.''Ok,l admit,l know why you love food so much---Watch it,''He laughed in his amazingly beautiful,y,voice.l loved it.Lulu was tearing into the gelato already,''Honey,don't get brainfreeze,slow down!Hahaha...''Woohyun was talking with mom,and Gyu was helping me try to keep Lulu warm from the gelato she was scarfing down.l thought it was a little lonely without the others,how Dongwoo would slip in a dirty joke we would all groan to,and how Jonggie would pull something cute trying to get attention.''Already missing the misfits?''Gyu looked at me with a regarding smile.''Not exactly,just being nostalgic.Even in Stockholm it was a fun time,''Gyu ruffled my hair,''Just hurry and eat before your gelato melts or Lulu's going to have her sights set on it,''Okok,eating in progress.We had a great night,with Lulu ending up asleep on L's shoulders,still clamping onto his hair.Woogyu ended up back in the house,apparently going for the soundproofed room(which was all of them,and l wonder why...hmm)and sleeping off the hangover and jetlag early.Mom took Lulu home so we could stroll in the light-strobbed streets with the colorful fountains and the crisp airfilling with scents of bread and spices all over.The night sky was just setting into night,and the stars were twinkling gently in the sky.L sighed,and looked out to the main fountain in the plaza.''What's really bothering you?---l don't know,actually.lt feels all like a dream.Happily married,lots of friends...and benefits,don't you dare hit me yet!''Hmm,sounds tempting,''l just,l wanna step back and view it all againHaah~lt feels so nice*mphh!*''l plucked a kiss from his lips,at the right timing,as a gyser of multi-colored water splashed forth.l stood back a step,holding onto his now slightly tear-stained cheeks.''Let's go take a step back together,huh?''l led him to the egde of the fountain,and gave him a coin.He looked at me curiously,and l winked flirtingly back,''You know what to do,''l turned around,facing away frpm the fountain,and closed my eyes.l felt him peck my cheek and turn around too,facing back aginst the fountain.l made a wish,making sure it would come true,and flicked it into the water with a splash.L's coin hit the water right after mine.

    ''Feel better?--Now that l'm with you,there's nothing in my way,well,besides those around us,and the fact that l'm still dying for my itch to be scratched---You want me to hit you,don't you?---l'm a little masochist,get over it,besides,l like it when you're so angry,you look cute*raise hand*Okokok!l'm kidding honey...---Lies,l'll kill you later in some devious way in your sleep,''We strolled around longer,and went around the plaza shops,looking at all the cute things there were for sale.l bought Lulu a cute headband and gloves.lt felt like a date,a legit date...Have we ever been on a date?''You never did treat me out toa date,did you?---What?Pshh,l've taken you to...---Uh-huh?---Uhm...That one place you like---l've got a lot of places l like,keep trying,''He got flustered,and that was adorable.l've never seen a calm L get flubbery in moments.''Hahaha!Cutie~Since when did you ever get flustered?l'll let it go,let's just consider this our first official date,huh?---Sure,''And with that,we took almost the rest of the night to get home,after we went to alot of gelato shops l really wanted to try...