Does This Make Me Look Cute?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                      L PoV

        Woah,look at these jeans.''Hey,over here,''Dongwoo pulled out alot of clothes to try out.''Hey,shopaholic,calm down,''He scoffed and kept rummaging for anything.The others made it just as Dongwoo found a box full of cute clothes.''Oh my gosh,these are so cute!''l managed tp pull out a pair of cat-eared headbands and whisker attachments.l put one of the headbands on,and looked at Yeol.''How do l look?''l did a little aegyo,putting my hands into kitty paws.He smiled and looked away.He tends to do that alot lately.''Does it look wierd?''He shook his head,''You look like a handsome cat,''Ahaha~thanks.l put the other one on his head,and it just looked to precious.He just stared at me with those eyes.He puckered his mouth a little,making it smaller,which made it abit hard for me to bear to look at.''Ok,never mind that,''Dongwoo was having a blast putting headbands on Hoya and Taemin.Meanwhile,l took Yeol outside to just sit and relax.We stretched out on a bench to relax,''Ungh~What did you buy?''Me?''Nothing really,l dunn think there's anything l want but---''l didn't want to say it.''You hungry?''He shook his head.''Unless you wanna do something bout it,maybe,''l took his hand,and guided him to the nearest food court.''Hey look,Dippin Dots!''We walked over to the man at the cashier.''Why don't you be the gentleman that pays?''Haha,l gotcha.''Hello,one deluxe strawberry-butterschotch mix,''Sungyeol just stared at me while l ordered for us.''What?''He kept looking at me until we got the ice cream.A giant deluxe-sized tub of dippin dots.''l didn't order for seven,''You're right,l ordered for one.We got the spoons and sat down nearby.lmmediately,he scarfed down ice cream bits all over the place.l just watched abit while he was eating.He looked so cute with his cheeks puffed out filled with ice cream.He took a moment to look at me,''Why aren't you eating?''And he shoveled more ice cream into his mouth.l snuck out my phone and took a cute picture of him.He stopped.''What did you just do?''l shook my head,''Nothing at all,just a selca,heehee~''Ok,maybe l shouldn't have said that last part,cuz he wasn't falling for it.''Tell me!''l showed him the photo,and he looked away.''This is going to be my home screen,''He turned red and kept eating.''l think l'm full enough,take the rest,''He ate about half the tub,so he just handed over the spoon.l decided to just mess with his head,by calling him out.''Yeollie~''He looked back,and l put the spoon to my lips, it,and his blush deepened.Aigo,this is so fun!''You sure you don't want any more?''l gazed into his eyes cutely,and he shook his head.Maybe it was me just flirting,or maybe l did really like him,who knows?All l know is that it's helluva lot of fun!l ate the rest of it on the way back to the others,still looking around,waiting for us so that they could all go get food.We were almost there until we had to drop off the empty tub at the trash can.l noticed that he had ice cream on his cheek....You know where this is going,do you?''You need to clean up more often,boy,''l used my thumb and wiped it off his cheek,then it off my thumb,with him still staring in embarassment.''There you are!''

                   Dongwoo PoV

        ''Took you guys long enough,''L smirked and walked toward the exit with the others.Hoya stayed back with me.''Wanna show me those books now?We'll sit in the back,''He shook his head,''We'll read it at home.Meanwhile,we should go get food,WAIT UP!''We rushed over and caught up with them.

        ''So,what are we getting?''Everyone agreed Chinese food.Sunggyu drived away to the nearest Chinese resturaunt,and we all ordered.''What did you end up buying in that store?''Heehee~''Lots of stuff,''Taemin scoffed,''Please,he spent more time trying on clothes for us than himself buying anything.He got the headbands,and we got some other things,''lt's true,l did buy really little.Ok,like you need to know more,let's fast-forward...

                 Hoya PoV

        We came home tired(at least my house),and l shed all of my winter clothes off and just napped on my bed.l took a quick shower and got back into my jammies.Mom was calling from downstairs,''You sure you don't wanna do anything else today?''l replied a no,and she left for something else.Dongwoo decided to stay at my house.He wormed his way into my bed,and started to tickle me...well,about to.He just hugged my sides and nibbled on my ear."You're trying too hard,stop taking those pills,''He cuddled up closer to my tired figure,''l don't have any unless you wanna make a few to test,''No thanks,l don't need a e boyfriend in my bed with me right now.''Just let me sleep,you can read the new books l got today,''And with that exchange,l fell soon asleep...