Someting's Fishy,and it's not tuna.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                              Hoya PoV

                      I woke up hearing something at my window.l took out my weapon,and pushed aside the curtain,revealing a cloaked figure of black looking back at me.She pointed outside,to a park nearby.l nodded,and went to go see.Where's my jacket?

           ''So Hyuna,you strike me directly this time?''She took off her face cloth,and smiled.''Just wanted to make sure,''She rushed up to me,and we engaged combat in the unusually empty park.She lunged at me and sidekicked,but l blocked it and open-handed her in the stomach.She leapt back afew strides,and ran at me again.She knew alot more than just taekwondo to be this good.One kick had me winded and on the ground.''Okay,you're good,but just a straw too short from my skill.Now take my last warning:separate from Dongwoo asap,or l'll have to do it myself!''He chopped her hand down,but l got out of the way and punched her in the leg,making her fall,so l could clip her in the neck.''And,how's about ''no''?And l know you have lackeys.Get out here!''They all dressed similarly in black cloth.''Lucky for me,l also have friends,right guys?''Sungyeol shot arrows(non-lethal,but with sleep potion laced)all over the place,hitting everyone down.Hyuna staggered up,''l'm still not done with you,''From under her clothes,she pulled out a shortsword.l took up my mallet.l struck against her sword,making a loud clang echo thorugh the street.We hack and slashed for almost what seemed to be 20 minutes.l was pretty battered,but so was she.''Let's end this,l have school tomorrow,''l snapped my fingers,and a dart snuck up on her,hitting her in the neck.She doubled over,and feel unconscious.''Can we go now?lt's starting to snow,''Good idea L,let's go.

           ''What happened yesterday night?''Dongwoo sat with me,along with the others at our table.''Hyuna attacked my house,challinging me to fight her.We knocked her out,''And speaking which,she walked by on the other side of the hallway across from us.''l have to check my computer soon,she might have lodged something in my systems.Anywho,what are we all doing afterschool?''Sungyeol took out a paper,''Getting a dorm,and then to the movies,''Ooh,really?''But,we are going to move into our dorm first,sooo,we might not be able to go see a movie.You guys want it?''Huh?''Uhm...Dongwoo,what do we have today?Oh,the studying we need to do for our test,and we have our work shifts full today,''Sungyeol just nodded.''Uhm,mind if l have those tickets?l think l have time afterschool,''Uhm,what now?''There's two,who are you going with?''He looked flustered,and Dongwoo was looking away,''Uh,my friend,that's all,''Uh-huh.''He means Woohyun---hey!''Gyu punched him lightly,''lt's not lke there's anything between us,''Uh-huh,tell that to your brother and his boyfriend.''Whatever,here you go.lt's good for whatever movie you wanna watch,''He gave him the tickets''Wait a minute,you never knew someone named Woohyun,''He froze.Gotcha!''Uhm,it was only from L that l knew Woohyun,you remember the float parade last year?''L nodded,''No wonder you've been sneaking around,''Anywho...l'm not gunna go through the whole schoolday.

                                  Sunggyu PoV

           l decided to get Woohyun to come with me,but l kinda failed at calling him.

  ''Yeobuseo?''

  ''Uhm,hey,it's Sunggyu''

  ''Oh,hey.What's up?''

  ''Uhh,you busy right now?''

  ''Actually,l need to do something right now,gotta get out of the house.Got something for me?''

  ''l actually...uh,l-l,ha-ave t-tickets-s to the m--mm-ovies.Wanna g-go?''

  ''Okay,if you're cold,go inside and wait inside for me.But if you were just studdering,that's cute.l'll see you in abit?''

  ''.....Oh,huh?Oh,u-hh,yea,sure''

  ''Okie~baibai''

  ''Bye''

           That was the most difficult thing l had to do(besides what happened the other night),but l waited pretty shortly until he came.He gave me such a warm smile that it must've melted me down,''So,what're we gunna snack on?''That's all you came for,didn't you?''Popcorn and bubble tea?''Wait,they have bubble tea here?''Hi,large popcorn and mango/peach bubble tea,''We got our food,and we went into our movie.A romantic comedy(ish),but it was foreign,so it was dubbed wierdly.Despicable Me 2,and l heard the actual minions were speaking Korean.Woohyun had popcorn in his lap,eating absent-mindedly,dropping alot of it right from the start(and l also bought this one courtesy of calling him up in the first place),''Yah,you're dropping it all over the place,''l didn't think of it when l took the popcorn off his lap and ate it.''lf it means that you'll keep eating off my crotch,then l'll keep going,''l just hit him playfully in the arm and looked away.l got a tip from L before l got to the movies.lt popped into my head now,''lf he says anything wierd or slightly y,just act pissed,he'll be sorry,but it's so cute how he does it,''That,l wanted to see.l turned away,and l think he noticed.''You okay?l'm sorry.Do you want some more?''He held out the tub of popcorn,but l just kept looking away,''No thanks,l'm not that hungry,''We were sitting highest up in the back of the theatre room,so no one else was able to hear us,''l'm really sorry,l insist,have some more,''l decided to have some fun,and l decided to open my mouth waiting to be fed.He popped a piece in and we sat there blushing for a moment.l washed down the salty taste(damn bs canola oil,l like butter better)with my drink,so l just kept watching the movie and sipped away---but something was off.When did l get peach flavor???Oops.Woohyun just sat there looking at me drink from his straw.l quickly put it back blushing even harder.''You could've asked for a kiss,you know,''!?!?!?!?!''And you could've just been more discreet about telling that to my face the first time,huh?''He leaned in closer to my face,and l got abit shocked.BUt instead,he took mine and took a big sip from it.''You taste pretty good,''Now l know for a fact that L's advice only worked once.''Mind now kissing me through a straw?''Now THAT got his attention,''Gladly,''And he leaned in again,but he was so close up to my face.

         Sungyeol's first thing you have to watch out for,''First,when he leans in,he should be almost 90% of the way,and holds his head there for as long as you need to move in the last 20 % of the way in.l even asked why it had to be 20% not 10%''Look,the first kiss,no matter girl or guy will tell you about the person that in no words can describe.lf you go 110%,it means you may be right for each other.Full on kissing,which l believe Dongwoo taught you???Second thing to help you transition into the kiss,the head tilting.Once you make contact,tilt your head,it makes alot of differnce.The tongue thing---we can get into later---kekekekeke,but besides that,if you feel like this is the one,then congratulations---but he's your ''friend only'',so,l guess not,''Thanks for the sarcasm at least.l leaned in after awhile of looking at his face,pale white,smooth,waiting for a kiss,with those oh-so soft lips.l leaned in,remembering to turn my head and waiting just a second longer.l kissed him lightly,but deepening the kiss as we went.The feeling was nothing like l thought it was.With me and Dongwoo,that was like Cooked pasta shells to something that was just all saliva.This,was a sweet kiss turned electrifying.Well,maybe something even better,but oh well,l was too into it.His lips were so nice and smooth,taking dominance over mine.He started to poke something at my lips.The tongue.''lf he decides to go for the tongue kiss,and you've felt the true passion coming from him,than you can safely let him explore your mouth''Thanks for that exploration tip,adventurer Yeol.l parted my mouth slightly to let the tip of his tongue in,but he soon took the advantage and was able to get inside my mouth.lt was a wild tango of tongues,hot,wet muscle in MY mouth,but he still took dominance and won.l was totally getting into it now.He put his hands on my waist,and that's where l had to cut it off.l waited until l needed breath to just stop it there''Wait until after you have made tongue contact,to keep going until yuo run for breath.Make it look reaaa~l good,so to let him know he made a big impact on you doing something like this''l pulled away,gasping abit harder than l thought,and sat back correctly in me seat.The rest of the time,we just held each others hands.

     After the movie,we just left all happy and excited.''Uhm,WOW,that was some helluva movie,but the dubbing ,''AHAHAHA~l agree.''Uhml got something to ask you,''Sure?''Mind if l stay at your house for abit?My parents are going crazy over at mine,''Oh,when has that NOT ever happened.''l better call mom first,''

  ''Yeobuseo?Sunggie~What is it?

  ''Hey.uhm,can my friend stay over for awhile?''

  ''Parent issues?''

  ''UH-HUH''

  ''Sure,oh,and we need to talk about what happened between you and your dongsaeng,arraseo?''

  ''Oh,uhm,okay?See ya later''

    ''Okay,you can stay tonight,''And hand in hand,we left to my house.


a-aaa~nd thats is the beautiful beggining of Woogyu.

h-why didnt we get one like thiers?

sy-at least we got hooked up naturally-ish.

d-if she talks to you about what happened hyung,l'm not apart of it.