Family Ties

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                     Hoya PoV

        The door rang,just as we got everything all set up.''They're here mom!Let's get going!''We took off all of our stuff,and went to go greet them.Mom hurried down from upstairs,and opened the door.Dongwoo's jaw dropped,''You told them to come?''l nodded,and they all went into the living room.l brought L andDongwooo's family in,and Dongwoo went kinda quiet.''Oh my gosh,l love your house!''Our mom's were touring the house,and Sungyeol talked with L,meanwhile Sunggyu was checking out the food.''Smells so good!!!!''Haha,thx.''Let's all go eat!''Everyone crowded around the table,and we started to eat.We had japchae,kimbap,beef goulash stew,oysters,pasta,and lots more.We worked hard on our asses for this,hell yea l was gunna eat this all.Dongwoo's mom started to eat alot,and she was enjoying it all,''Mhmm!!! lt's is so good!Who made this,Hoya?''l nodded,and she smiled,''You know,you need to come to my house more often,Dongwoo,learn from the boy,''l chuckled.''You better pay for the tuition,''Dongwoo nudged me.

        ''Oh,l'm so stuffed,you are amazing!!!''Thanks Sunggyu.We walked to the living room,and our moms went to tour around the rooms.Sunggyu and L decided to sit and watch tv,meanwhile,we went to the backyard.l haven't sparred with Sungyeol awhile,might as well...

                Dongwoo PoV

      Why were we walking to the backyard?The yard was so open,wide grass yard,with  a corner bieng a garden plot.''What are we doing out here?''Sungyeol was opening a shed and put on equipment.All body armor,wth?''We're about to practice?''What,fighting?''Hoya came from Busan,so,he learned abit of sparring at the farm they used to have.He even learned other stuff,like crafting and herbalism from his family,''Wow,that's cool.Hoya pulled out a long handled hammer,or mallet?The hammer head was small,and the handle was at least a meter long,''What's that from?''Sungyeol pulled out a wooden sword,''His self defense class required practice with an object,he chose a mallet from his dad's workshop to use,''Ok then.....They took thier positions about a few meters away from each other.l stood abit away.This is what they do after dinner?Wait,Hoya didn't eat that much.Ohh,ok.Behind me,l heard the door open,and our moms came through the door,my mom obviously abit worried,''Boys,what are you doing!?!?!?!''Hoya's mom barred the way,''They are just sparing,this is how Hoya keeps fit,and releases stress alot,he does this regularly with the gear in the garage,''Oh,that's amazing,he can kick !

    ''Hyaaahh~''Hoya took the first step,and it looked like Maplestory gone real.He dashed forwad and leaped.He swung the hammer down,and Sungyeol dodged under him,and struck him in the back.Hoya recovered,and swung around,but Sungyeol blocked the hit.He dove for Hoya,but Hoya sidestepped,and ed the head at Yeol's sword.A loud clacking sound rung through the garden.The backyard lights ,and they were directed towards the battle.Yeol threw off the mallet,and ducked to the side,making Hoya miss.Yeol jabbed Hoya in his side,throwing Hoya off balance and on the ground,which Hoya pushed off of,and landed behind him using a backflip.He tok another swing right at Yeol's legs,and Yeol ponuced away.This battle was going to last awhile...Clash and parry,swish and slash,the tradeoff of attacks were endless.But then,Hoya backed off.''You wanna practice this move?''Hoya nodded,and held out his mallet.He dashed forward,jumped,and twirled around twice,swinging his mallet at a crazy speed.Yeol did a whole matrix move,and got behind him,where he clipped Hoya in the back.Hoya planted the hammer head into the ground,and polevaulted safely to he other side.Then,he picked it up and swung behind him,hitting Yeol in the stomach.That hammer must've been really light,and the kinds where you use it on whack-a-mole games,but it still looked like it hurt.''Ok,it worked this time,but why don't we start agility testing?''They stopped,and Yeol reached into his suit,and pulled out...a wooden ninja star?''Did you make those?''They nodded,and they started again.Hoya with the mallet,Yeol with the stars.''Yeeeaaahhhhhh!!!''Hoya charged again.and Hoya jumped,launching afew stars at the ground in front of Hoya.He swung early,hitting away the stars,but not able to hit Yeol anymore,he landed.''Work on your defense tactics,''Hoya nodded,and got into his stance again,legs shoulder width apart,hammer in front.Yeol preforemed alot of fancy arm movements,and the stars were flying all over the place.l was lucky he wasn't trying to hit me.Hoya took his hammer,and started to twirl it,faster and faster,twirling it all over his body,over his head,around him,everywhere,and l heard the clanking from the stars being directed away.At the end of that barrage,Hoya did the hammerthrow shot like they did at the Olympics,l watched the mallet spinning towards Yeol,and Yeol was just somersaulting towards it too.My mom yelled out to Yeol,and sommersaulted over the swirling hammer,flicking stars right at Hoya.He was able to dodge the stars,but he was getting father away from the mallet.They went onto hand to hand combat,kicks,punches,open-hand hits.Hoya was getting close to the mallet,and then he jumped up,onto Yeol's shoulders,and jumped right for the mallet.Hoya whipped it back at Yeol,and he had another weapon out,a whip.Hoya slammed the hammer out at Yeol,which whipped it away.

      lt was getting dark pretty quick,and the backyard lights weren't doing too good at thier jobs.Just as Hoya was swining in for the final hit,Hoya's mom clapped her hands loudly once.and they dropped thier weapons.''That's good for tonight,go and wash up,''The two got out of thier suits,and went back inside.''Good job,''Hoya smiled,and went into the house.''Oh my,l didn't know he worked out so hard,''Hoya's mom chuckled,''l didn't either,but,l'll catch you up on the story another time,it's late,we should be heading home,right?''Mom corraled the rest of them,and brought them home,while Taemin waited for Kai to pick him up.''Gunna shower soon?C'mon''Sungyeol was pumped,''JACUZZI!LAST ONE THERE'S ROTTEN KIMCHI!''