THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!?!?!?!?!?MAYBE???

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                              Hoya PoV

           ''???What about today?''Dongwoo looked abit edgy.''Uhm,what happened when you two were talking?''OH,THAT.HEHEHE,YOU DUNN WANNA NOE...l started blushing again when l remembered.''Uhm,nothing happened at all,Sungyeol just got wierd on me again,''He's probably going to ask me like how any second now.''What about?lt seemed,important,''Crap,he might know.''l heard something like...a description,and it awfully sounded alot like me...what's up?'',he does know.A knock came on the door,and it was Sunggyu's voice,''You two good in there?Just got back from school,''THANK GOD THAT DOOR HAS PERFECT TIMING!!!!''We'll be out soon!''l called.''lt's ok,l just wanted to tell you guys that mom's taking us all out for food later.So,that means,Myungsoo and Sungyeol are taggin along when mom comes home.And we have guests with us,your mom and your sister Hoya,''WTF???l rushed to the and teared that thing open.''Wait,what,why?''Sunggyu tried to calm me down,''Ok,hold on.Your mom somehow miraculously works with our mom in the same company,and they started to chat it up during lunch break.And they decided to have us go to dinner with each other tonight,''That's going to BIG TIME.''Meanwhile,you don't have anythng to change into,which is why your mom brought you a change of clothes.Here,''And he handed me a stack of clothes to change into.''Ok,see you downstairs in abit,''And l closed the door behind me...WITH DONGWOO EVER-SO CHEERY WITH A SMILE ON TOP.HO.FREAKIN.HO.''Anywho,back to our little conversation...''No,let's not.''l'll tell you later,meanwhile,you can get out of your room for one sec so l can change,and don't eavesdrop on me this time either!''He laughed when he got out,and it was the cutest thing l ever heard.

    Anywho,the clothes mom sent over were pretty simple,a striped hoodie,jeans,and my fancy necklace mom wanted me to wear when we go out on occasions.lt was really just a chain with a different charm that went on it.This time it was my ChocoHeart,the charm that was shaped like a chocolate heart,topped with strawberry syrup.l quickly put things on to make sure he didn't come in again,when that stupid door had another guest appearance coming through it.l put on my shirt just in time as Myunngsoo walked in to get me,''C'mon,Sungyeol is starting to chat with Dongwoo,and that doesn't seem right,''OH.CRAP.l rushed downstairs and waited for Dongwoo to hurry up.C'mon,what's taking him???

                         Dongwoo PoV

         l walked into my brother's empty room to change,and once l was done,l found myself tlking to Sungyeol waiting outside the door.''You seem to have perfect timing with people,don't you?What are you,a wizard?''l walked back into my room via the adjoining bathroom.''So tell me,what's up with Hoya,he seems edgy whenever l mention your little talk that l overheard,''Well he was being pretty casual about the situation,''You know,ok.BUT DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?''l nodded my head casually,and he started to explain,''Ok...Hoya,at least l think and he won't admit it...likes you.Now,idk really what that means,but l hope your not wierded out.He's never thought about relationships before,niether has he ever had anyone.He might actually have feelings for you,''Ok,that made things alot clearer.''Don't let him know that l ever told you anything,arraseo?''l just odded my head,and thought about it for a second.Now,l don't have anything against boys liking other boys,since Sunggyu is secretly one,but l know he won't admit it to anyone.Hmm.and l haven't really felt anything special with the few girls l went out with.l think...maybe,MAYBE.But,l think,l just might like him too,maybe in that way,but just like him...

    ''Kids,l'm home!Everyone ready?''Mom greeted us at the door,and we all headed for the van outside.''Who calls shotgun?''lmmediately,Sunggyu gets to the front seat and sits in it.''Ok,forget that question,so who wants to take the back seats?''Sungyeol and L took the middle seats.That left me and...''Ok then,l guess that you two will sit in the back then,''We piled into the back and buckled in...except Hoya.The back seats had one of those seat belts that had to be pulled from the ceiling down to click it in,and Hoya didn't know that,so l helped him.l lunged over him to get the belt,and plugged it into the holes on both sides of him.l got especially close to him,when l had to reach the other side of Hoya for the other part of the belt.l practically lied on his stomach trying to snap on the belt,and we stayed like that for about 10 seconds until l clicked the belt into place.l sat back up and glanced at Hoya,who was stunned.Even in the evening,his blush was bright.''Ok,we're off!''And the van lurched forward onto the road.

    We made our way to the resturaunt soon,and it was one of the best local resturaunts we ever went to.l saw Sooyoung and her mom from earlier waiting outside for us to park.''Hoya,who is that with your mother?''Hoya went all braindead ever since l toyed with his belt all the way on the trip to here,and he finally snapped out of it.''Huh?''Mom asked again,''Hoya,who's that with your mom?''He looked out the window,''Oh,that's my big sister,Sooyoung...and thank goodness she didn't bring anyone else...''Mom didn't catch that last part,''What was that last bit?''Hoya turned back and waved it off,''Oh,nothing,just talking to myself...''This,was going to be a long dinner...