Sword Magician,Hyuna

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                   Hoya PoV

   ''This show better be good,at least after,we're done with it,''That's the spirit Dongwoo.The giant creepy floats were sent up into the sky,bouncing and swaying in the air.''Well,looks like these clowns are meant for scaring*shiver*''Sungjong looked away from the clowns flying high above,''ls someone scared of clowns?''He scodded,''No,but it's just unerving to see it,''Right.Large tents were being set up,with spotlights,and float contraptions.The actors walked around hauling things to other tents,when we saw afew certain actors in the area.''We shouldn't engage them in broad daylight,the blame could be on us all.''l knew that,''We'll wait for the act,and bomb in thier show?This is an actual circus,and Hyuna just crashed into it with the others,''Really?''Well,do we get to wear cosplay,cuz l think we shouldn't go without dressing for the occasion,''Taemin was asking eagerlyOkay,fine.''Meanwhile,can we go around and just have fun for awhile?''...Yeol,l'm not sure that's a safe bet.''You guys,l know you wanna do something,but we might get tracked if we go out,''He pouted,and l can't beat that.''Four hours till the carnival starts.No more,''Everyone high-fived and rushed out the van.Dongwoo stayed with me,holding my hand.''Well,what should we do?Wanna go eat cotton candy?l haven't had any in soo long,''Ahaha,cute.l held his hand,and pulled hats and hoods over our eyes,and went around the carnival grounds.''Why are you so cute?''He smirked,''Why are you so moany?''HUH?l hit his arm lightly.''Will you stop being so ?''He laughed,''Too could say the same,''....Touche.

    The carnival was set up in such little time,the food stands were already stocked up for the night.''Mmm~Candy!''l bought him a strawberry flavored one,and l got popcorn.''Want a bite?''He held up the cone of cotton candy,and l took a big bite of it,tasting the melty strawberry sugar in my mouth.''lt tastes good.Why don't we try some of the games?l like that one...oh hey,Yeollie's playing on it,''The game was to hit the doll on the spinning platform in order to win something.Daggers were given to you so you could throw it at them.Yeollie had a giant stack next to him,while L just had afew toys and things he won.''Looks like you're losing L.Need some help?''l looked over,and his hands were a little scratched up from the knives,''Yeol,l think you've won enough for now,let us play,and take care of L's hands,looks like he got afew little cuts and scrapes,''Yeol looked over,and instatly stopped throwing.''OOH~l'm sorry honey,let me go get a band-aid or something,c'mon,you guys can bring those back later,okay?''We nodded,and they walked off into the swirling crowds.l picked up where Yeol left off,''So,ready to get beat?''Dongwoo scoffed,''After l win,''Right.l flicked my wrist and the knife snapped forward,hitting the doll in the leg.Dongwoo hit the foot.You needed to get up to ten points for a small item,or go twenty for a big one.Total was 50 for me,27 for him.''Haha,looks like you were saying...?''He pouted,''Yea right,you got lucky*thok*''Three pointer.You just accepted a challenge,boy.We kept at it for awhile,until somehow,Dongwoo got better than l did,and he got just about the same amount of piled toys and plushies and hats and scarves,and other things.''Okay,''Said Dongwoo tiredly,''You win.Mind if we go now?''Oh really,''l don't know,l could go for another few more rounds,''He rolled his eyes at me,''Okay*kiss*l admit,you're the muscle of the relationship,now can the cute side go have more fun?''Sigh,''Okay,''We walked around more,looking through the newly set up tents.We passed by a mirror house,and Dongwoo was begging to go,''Let's see if we can get through it,''Okay then.

    He hung onto my arm closely as we walked into the multi-mirrored maze.Our reflections bounced off almost all directions we looked.l kept track of our progress,and it took at least half an hour to make it halfway,when something strange happened.One mirror's reflection warped in front of us,changing it's appearance.A jester-goblin appeared through.Hyuna's voice echoed lightly in the room,''So...you did come today,l'm glad,''...''Well,what do you want to tell us today Hyuna?''Dongwoo got sassy,''Nothing much,just wondering if you're going to be coming to the show tonight.lnterested?''We're planning on it.Dongwoo seemed different,''You'll get your money for those tickets.S-seats?''The reflection smiled,''Thank you for coming,it'll be worth your life....''And with that,it vanished.''AAAAHHH~~''???We ran towards the scream,were Sungjong and Taemin were surrounded with the same projection from earlier.''Oh,come back to ruin my fun?Oh well,l gues l will have to wait for you on the center battle stage.Have fun!''Smoke bombs were dropped from the ceiling,and the reflection.''Kackcak*What was that?''Sungjong looked around confused at the blank mirrors.''Let's go,they already know that we're here.Let's hurry and get the others,''We held thier hand and guided them out of the now dark mirror maze.Once we got out,the sky was getting dark,and fireworks were lit to start the parade and shows.''Get dressed guys,we're going to play tonight,''Yeollie and L met up with us all dressed up.We put on our face paint and costumes,while Woogyu were already out there waiting.''Hyuna's caught on to us already,she invited us for our 15 minutes of death.Ready to go?''Everyone loaded up on their weapons and left for the battle tent,a large tent used for the actors to fight each other with the animals they tamed.We walked into the backstage,where animals were all streching and ready for the performance.

   A announcer shouted from the soundbooth,''AND NOW,FOR THE MOST INTENSE ANIMAL FIGHTS IN HE WORLD,THE BATTLE TENT SHALL COMMENCE!''Tamers with whips walked out with their animals of choice(like weapons of choice,but alive),with hawks,tigers,lions,leopards and so many other different kinds.Let the bloodbath,begin.

                     Yeollie PoV

            The tamer whips cracked sharply in the night,and the animals roared and screeched and grumbled with excitement.These animals were trained for faking battles,and even hook up to tricks to get them off stage.Maybe if they fall,they poof into smoke and are whisked away under the stage.Some of these ''animals'' were actually just made of metals and plastics,to make Cerberuses,and other mythical beasts.After a few harsh fights with the animals,we were thrown in,against Hyuna and the others.l decided to go in first.''AND NOW,A FIGHT BETWEEN PERFORMER AND GUEST.SWORD MAGICIAN,SARAH,WILL SHOW YOU A FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!''A poof of confetti blasted from the set,Hyuna was dressed in a white outfit,with swords tucked in her fingers and all over.''Sword magician,eh?''She puffed a breath,''You'll see soon enough,''Three knives were flung straight up into the air,out of sight in the rafters.l took the chance and shot my stars out of their carrier.Once they wre in distance of Hyuna,the knives fell right back down,blocking off the stars.We traded off weapon throws as we got closer to one another.Smoke bombs were launched from the rafters,just as l had the advantage,covering the entire stage around Hyuna.l tagged out with Hoya,when Miryo stepped out of the smoke.''Mallet Strike!''Hoya slammed down his mallet at Miryo,but she sidestepped and swung with her own hammer.Taemin tapped my shoulder,''l think the resonator is somewhere near.l'm not a fighter,and neither is Sungjong,so we'ere going to go find and at least detach the device and throw it away,''Sounds good.l covered the others until they were out of the tent.''Why don't try this!BLITZRITZER!''Miryo high-jumped,and did a hammer blow(like a elbow strike),right onto Hoya's shoulder.The crowd oohed at the feeling of pain.l wanted to tag back in,Sooyoung flashed her chain and planted it into the ground next to Hoya.He grabbed onto it,and pulled him back off stage.''That fight was too quick.How you doing?''Hoya was beat up badly in only afew minutes.''l'll live.Go ahead Soo,''The announcer calmed the roaring crowds down to announce the next fighters.

        ''AND NOW,ONE OF THE FIERCEST FIGHTERS KNOWN IN OUR CIRCUS,THE ONLY MISTRESS HURRICANE!VERSUS,THE DARK MISTRESS OF FURY,LUQUIER REVERSE!LET THE FINAL FIGHT,BEGIN!''Before she rushed out to greet the crowd,''l'll handle this one,you guys go and find Taemin and Sungjong,help them.Dongwoo,go back and protect mom,Yeollie too.Hoya,go back to the van,and L and Woohyun go help them,''Everyone scattered to do what they did,while Sooyoung went on the display.Good luck...l wonder what they're doing right now,l hope they found it...