Tournament Pot Starts at $50, Any Takers?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                       Myunggie PoV

             "So Myungsoo. Fifty bucks l win. And you make us dinner for a week," Woohyun was already pooling in the tournament pot. l looked at him with an amused grin and laughed a little, "Alright. Hundred and you do cleanup for two," We went over to the signup tent and got registered. Me and Sungyeol against WooGyu, and l'm sure these senior citizens are gunna lose. The tournament was multi-layered and separated into three rounds. lt would begin with 30 people to top 15, and then to top 8. The race is supposed to be a dogfight as well apparently, as l saw paint guns and what looked like powerful water guns were being stored on the jet skis. l looked closer, and the jet skis had targets drawn all over the place. Sungyeol and the family went over to the tent where we were and looked excited, "Twenty bucks on your hyungs being in top 8," Dad! Even my mom hit him lightly on the shoulder. She scolded him, "That's not why we're here! Hundred-fifty on Yeollie; he makes it past 10th place in second round," What the hell? Am l a family of gamblers? WooGyu's parents dropped by as well and added their money onto the pot. Sungyeol came next to me and held my hand, "Two-hundred on us in top 5, and babysit Lulu for two weeks. Un-consecutively," Wow we are so screwed if we go to Vegas. The deal was made, and the tournament was ready to begin.

    We saddled up into one of the jet skis with life jackets also marked with targets on it, and the helmets as well. The water guns and paint guns were loaded into a storage compartment behind the seats. WooGyu were prepping about a couple meters away, getting their stuff on now. Yeollie took a scan of the other competitors and tried to formulate a plan. l nudged him and asked, "There's about twenty ahead of our position and four right next to us. What do we do first?" He took a look around at the contestants and devised as plan to take them down, "Alright number 15 has a front sensor we can knock out if we shoot past number 17. Group 22 looks competitive, we'll use the others as shields," Sounds like a plan. Once we were well ready the announcer got onto the watch tower and started the competition, "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our weekly race! We hope there will be a fair and fierce competition today! Racers are you ready! Get Set! GOOOOOOOO!!!" We revved up our engine and sped off into the water. l honestly don't wanna cook, we better win asap...

                         Sungyeol PoV

         While L was driving l was calling the shots and basically backseat driving until we could get to the fighting checkpoint. The first half of the first round was just racing until we made it to the red buoy that meant we could start attacking people ahead of us. WooGyu were aggressively racing, darting around many other contestants till they made it closer to us. l instructed L to maneuver behind them, "BWTRWG!" (Back Wide Turn Left WooGyu) and our ride slowed down to turn back. WooGyu quickly sped past us and continued on their way, while we got into a good position. We were only seconds away from the buoy when WooGyu began their onslaught. This better be worth it, cuz I am not going to do chores for a whole month....

         Maybe about half an hour later into the competition, the fight between the two of us ended because someone else won. Woohyun sighed,"Well that . We're terrible on the water haha,". Gyu scratched his head cheekily, "But still, I think we deserve our reward since we still topped three spots ahead of you. Get workin' once we're back," Shaddup! We rejoined the rest of the family and relaxed on the beach for a while. I watched the soothing waves crash against the pearly white sand from our lawn chairs. After all that, I'm not sure what to do exactly. I just wanna look at the ocean all day. L came down from the wet bar and brought us drinks. Lulu was in the meantime playing in the sand with the two senior citizens. They sure looked like they were having fun...so why am I not feeling it? Mom also sat down in the chair next to us and said," Nothing like a calm day at the beach to make you miss Stockholm am I right?" She looked at me with a smile. Why would I miss that fiasco? I mean it was a bit farfetched and everything. I didn't even expect for so many things to change in my life. I scoffed, "If you mean risking our lives for some really screwed up experiment, l'll pass," Mom sighed and continued to look at me and back to the beach and back again. "Something tells me you're an adrenaline junkie. You've had a taste of adventure, and you want more huh? I know I would if l got the chance to do it again," I thought about her words for a minute, sipping my drink in silence. l mean it's not like my life is terrible or anything, it's just overwhelming. l really should be enjoying this trip. And yet, l'm a person of action no matter whatever Hoya says about me being a lazy bum. Sigh~this is just stupid, l don't even know what l'm thinking. This is just all too...calm. Whatever....


A/N:AUUUUUGH I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! It really has been too long since I've gotten creative and updated! School's almost over, and I can soon write again! Please be patient! Thanks you so much!