School's Back in Business---Crap.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                 Hoya PoV

      ''Mhnnnmm~unghh~'' I stretched out and got up from my bed. One of two things on landing on a floor, cold feet and summer grogginess. The morning breeze was light,and it woke me up quick. *grumble* Oops. hehe,forgot,l better go eat! l ran downstairs to the kitchen, and mom and dad were gone, leaving poor little Hoya to make breakfast for one....l pity myself too much,sheesh.Hmmm. Leftovers?Nah, maybe some of that Pikachu bread Kwangmin got me yesterday. How that boy knows when l'm going to eat alone, he buys something. l hope he doesn't stalk me... Haha, l better eat. l got out the package of bread, cutely shaped like a Pikachu head. Kwangmin was OBSESSED with this thing. l opened the package, and ripped the sweet bread apart (mianhe,Pikachu! ) and quickly ate it while washing it down with Starbuck's bottled coffee. Okay, lm all caffeine-d up, and ready to go to school! So l rushed up the stairs back to my room. l wonder what l should wear? Oh, one of my hoodies! l scrabbled around my closet for a stripped hoodie, and a pair of jeans, with my Nike running shoes. l brushed my teeth in a minute, combed my hair, and grabbed my bag---wait, what am l missing? Shoot, my dancing shoes! l got them out of their box and propelled myself down the stairs. Whew, ok NOW l'm ready to go. l opened the door, expecting myself to just book it so school, but Sungyeol was right in front of my path and l bumped into him.

He commented, ''You look pretty excited. C'monl know you're gunna be late so let's get going,'' HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT ME?!?!??!?! l mean not to complain or be popular or anything....whatever. l thanked him, ''Thanks for the ride,'' And plopped myself into the passenger seat of his Honda, and we sped off into the ocean...don't mind that reference, l meant the giant crowd of people at the front of the school. Yeollie asked anout this year's team, ''You think we should join the dance team this time?'' l had to think about it, ''We'll try for sure,'' We got out of the car and walked up the main steps into school. I kept my hood on, cuz you don't know what happens to me every year. Every year, there's always a flock of girls that somehow notice me as adorable, cute, hot, etc. l don't even give a damn about it but they know me. Even though l'm one of the geeky kids here. I'm not interested in anyone really. l'm here for the dance and subatomic particle exchange in dark matter collisions. Fancy ol' me. l kept my head down, and didn't watch where l was goinguntil l hit my head against something-*thud*...

                 Dongwoo PoV

The hooded person bumped into my back, while l was looking for my classes on the list. l quickly apologized, ''Oh sorry. Am l in your way?'' l stepped aside and noticed...him, her?l couldn't tell. l'll assume they're a she(he/she looked pretty feminine...ish. l don't even know). They walked up to the board, and peered through the crowd for her class. l better get up there too. C'mon,where is it...Kang...Ah, there it is, Kang Dongwoo. Lessee....room 93/Physics....Crap, l start with the hardest class ever!!!! The girl that l bumped into earlier was jumping for joy. What's her deal? So l decided to ask, ''What? What's up?''A guy came up next to her and peered as well.''Yes,l get the hard classes first!!AP Chem and PE!!!l won't have to do it in the sun!!!''Wow,she wanted the harder classes?''Doesn't look like there's a chance of that,they're switching up the boards,''The officials went over and swapped up the sheets,and l went to look again.Room 142/Chem Honors...Class participants,block one,twenty-two.

There even was a seating chart of the teacher's classroom.WAIT, Physiology?! Hell l can't remember anyting from Biology! l'm screwed! The girl that was nearby jumped again in joy, saying it out loud in a sort of deep voice, ''OMG, Physio! Not bad!'' What? She has it too? The bell for first block rang so l had to walk all the way over to the east wings. The science room was pretty big, and l saw a few familiar faces,including Sungjong and Jeongmin sitting together in the same lab table. They waved and l returned it. Actually there were quite a few people l knew. There was Seohyun, Nickhun, Naeun, Myungsoo, Sulli, Kai, and, that one girl. Mr. Do Kyungsoo walked in and we tried to find our seats. The only seat that was open and probably mine was the one next to her. So l sat down and tried to make small chat. l didn't want it to be awkward, but it was far too late for that, ''Hey, aren't you from before? ''She looked at me--- wait,that wasn't a she... it was a guy! He looked surprised to see me and responded,''Oh it's you.  Uh sorry bout earlier,''

    I waved it off,and he pulled down his hood. He had light tan hair,and deep brown eyes. He had an angular face and it was interesting. The guy introduced himself, '' l'm Hoya it's nice to meet you. What's your name?'' l snapped out of my sudden daze, ''Huh? Oh, my name's Dongwoo. Nice to meet you too,'' This kid was kinda cool. l couldn't get excited about having Physiology right off the bat but Hoya was bouncing around. What's up with this kid? l asked him ''How could you be so excited for Physio?" He just looked over at me and smiled, ''Cuz it's tough! l can finally wakeup in the morning,'' This dude's gotta have some issues.  Mr.K started class with rollcall, ''Okay class before we start, l'd like to know who here lives around an hour's walking distance or more from school?" l don't walk that much but last l checked it took me an hour and a half. About. l raised my hand and so did Kai, Naeun, Myungsoo, and Hoya.

The others, l didn't know about. l've seen them around somewhere. Mr. K continued, "Great. The school has been on the lookout for persons likely to be tardy.ln response to the lateness, the school opened the new dorms in the southeast wings just behind us. It's up to you if you would like to dorm in school.Since l'm your homeroom teacher,you'll report to me if you need any information on the dormitory openings,''Well it might be cool if we could move into school. Then l could be as lazy as hell wante to be,and still make it on time.l'll have to go over it with my parents on that one.''Okay class,since you all have been here for a year or so now,you should be able to get along without much introduction.But,we do have some new students,so please feel welcome to help them out.One of our new students,is Lee Hoya.Please welcome him everyone,''Hoya stood up and waved.We all said hi back to him.''NOW,Chemistry,is a hard thing,l want you to know that,so,l want you to be helping each other and ask for help from them,since working in a lab requires help.Please,greet your classmate at your table pairings and ask for their contact information,''Something tells me we have group projects to start on.''Here's my number,''Hoya flashed it onto my phone,and l traded mine.''Since you all are in Chem honors,you will move onto Physics next year.So,we'll be starting a new project to see the CERN Super Collider,aka,the Hadron particle accelerator.We will hold fundraisers to see it in Geneva!''Hoya was elated next to me,l didn't reach past Cern...

        But,1st block went by pretty quick,and my favorite class came around the corner,P.E.l quickly made my way to the locker rooms,and a certain person was right behind me.''You have P.E. 2nd also?''Hoya nodded,and we walked inside the large room,with lots of guys changing out.There was a corner spot left where we could change,everywhere else was taken.l immediately pulled off my shirt and switched it with my gym clothes,and ran out to the gym.Everyone was sitting on the bleachers,and a few others were just shooting some hoops,and others were just chillin'.l guess the first day you can just hang out.l was chatting with my other friends when Hoya finally came in.He was chatting with another student.The entire time,we just stayed in there,while the coach was sorting things out.''Dongwoo,c'mon,let's go shoot some hoops,''l followed along with the other,and started to play.''Try a longshot,''Sungjong urged,and l tried it.l pushed the ball up as hard as l could and let it arc in the air.The ball hit the rim and bounced off hard with a clang,headed straight for Hoya.''Watch out!''He noticed too late and got smashed into the face.He fell hard onto the ground.Everyone rushed over to help him.''Hoya!You hurt badly?''He held his head,where there was a large,light purple bruise,''l'll live,l just need to go to the nurse's office,''l felt bad.lt was the first school day,and something happened already!''Coach,l'll take him to the office,''He waved us off and scattered the crowd.l put my arm under his waist and helped him get to the office slowly.Hoya kept his hand on his eye,and tried to look though it,''Hey,who threw that ball anyways?''l didn't want him to be angry with me,but l had to tell him,''lt was me,l'm sorry,l shot the ball too hard,''We got to the nurse's office,and we sat down to wait our turn.''l forgive you,l don't really care,l was hoping to get out of that class sooner,''The nurse checked out Hoya,and l just talked with him along the way.''Wanna get lunch soon?l'm almost done here---''He was looking at something in the window.l turned,and i saw a girl in the window....Hyuna.


  Author's Note:AUURGGHHH,IT TOOK ME SO LONG JUST TO WRITE THIS.NEED INSPIRATIONS!please let me know if you want anything into it!