Hatred II

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Fourth Year of Summer

Bang Yongguk: 15 years old

Song Jieun: 15 years old

 

Jieun was dressed in jeans and a loose blue shirt with a white tank top under, lying in her room on her bed and writing in her diary.

I HATE the summers now. That stupid Bang Yongguk is coming back to my house for the summer. Ugh! How I hate him is indescribable!

-Song Jieun

 

"Song Jieun-ah! Come downstairs to eat!!" Her mother yelled from the kitchen. She quickly ran downstairs without hesitation, her tongue half-way out.

"Yes! I’m starving!" She yelled running faster down the stairs. She arrived in the kitchen and froze seeing Yongguk's parents cooking with her parents in her kitchen.

"Hi Jieun dear!" Yongguk's mother yelled coming to hug her while his father waved and smiled. Jieun slightly smiled and looked around confused and disgusted.

"Don’t worry. Yongguk will be here." Jieun's mother said smiling. Jieun faked her smile and looked away.

"He’ll be here soon. He’s driving down with his friends." Yongguk's dad said. Jieun's jaws dropped.

"He drives?!" Jieun asked shocked while Mr. and Mrs. Bang nodded smiling.

 

 

There was a ring and knock at the door making Jieun quickly turned to look at the door with wide eyes.

"Jieun-ah, can you get that?" Her mother asked stirring a pot. Jieun stood frozen and motionless keeping her eyes on the door. Her straightened layered hair flew to cover half her face until her father walked past her making a breeze fly by her.

"Jieun-ah, listen to your mother next time." He said opening the door.

 

As her father shook hands with them, she noticed two guys walking in first. Jieun squinted her eyes trying to see better.

"Why does he look so… different now?" She thought with a scrunched up face watching another guy slowly appeared behind them.

Jieun's eyes widened seeing Yongguk walked towards her father with a hand out to shake her dad’s hand.

He was dressed in jeans and his hair was neatly brushed and neatly split straight in the middle.

Jieun busted out laughing hysterically and covered . Yongguk caught her glance and smirked at her. She crossed her arms and tilted her head shaking her head in disgust.

 

 

"He was soo UGLY!!!" Jieun yelled laughing hysterically. "I honestly have no idea what the heck happened to him." She said laughing harder while Yongguk scoffed.

"I came back from an interview!" He yelled annoyed. "I was supposed to dress nicely." He said irritated.

"That’s what you call ‘dressing nicely’?!" She said laughing harder. "You look like a computer geek!"

 

 

 

Yongguk and his two friends along with the two families sat at the table eating food while he introduced his friends.

"Mr. and Mrs. Song, these are my two friends, Moon Jongup and Kim Himchan." He said with a smile. Jieun's parents smiled and welcomed them to the house while his two friends smiled politely.

"Hopefully you don’t mind our stay here." Himchan said. "Yeh, since we came unexpected and uninvited." Jongup said politely. Jieun's mother shook her head immediately.

"Don’t worry about it!" She said chuckling. "We have more than enough room in here for everyone." Mr. Song said smiling and eating.

Jieun sat across from Yongguk and kept her gaze down on her food. While everyone was busy laughing and talking happily, Yongguk and Jieun continued their hatred towards one another.

"Jieun." Her mother called her name. "Are you alright?" She asked curiously with an odd expression. Jieun looked up quickly and smiled.

"Yeah I’m fine…why?" She asked a bit loudly and confused making everyone look at her.

"Welcome the guests." Her mother demanded. "Oh… welcome!" She said sarcastically with enthusiasm, bowing down to Jongup and Himchan. She smiled and then looked back down at her plate until she felt someone kick her from under the table.

She shot an angry glare at Yongguk who smiled cunningly and ate his food slowly. Jieun scoffed and kicked his feet as hard as she could from under the table. She froze in place when she heard Mr. Bang scream in pain.

 

 

"Now THAT….was funny!" Yongguk yelled laughing hysterically. "That was the first time ever that I laughed so hard. It was the first day that I was actually happy to be at the Song's house." He said still laughing. Jieun sighed embarrassed.

"It was so humiliating." She said sadly. "All because of you!" She screamed loudly making Yongguk chuckled. "I was too smart." He said proudly.

 

 

 

Fifth Summer Together

Bang Yongguk: 20 years old

Song Jieun: 20 years old

 

"Mom and dad, I am NOT going to go Uncle’s house this summer!" Yongguk yelled irritated, slamming the door to his room.

"Bang Yongguk!" His father yelled angrily, standing outside of his door next to Mrs. Bang.

"Bang Yongguk, you are going no matter what." His mother said in devastation. Yongguk ignored them and touched his phone with narrowed eyes.

==========================================

 

Jieun walked out of her bedroom dressed in a pair of black converse along with her beautiful hair curled to her side. She was wearing a jean short along with a white loose, pretty shirt and dainty make up.

She grabbed her white purse and walked down the stairs finding her mother and father standing in the hallway.

"Jieun." Her mother said crossing her arms. "Yeah?" She asked confused, grabbing her phone from her purse and looking at the time while her parents remained staring at her. She took her keys out and held them in her hands.

"Look mom and dad, I’m going to be late. Hyosung unnie asked me to get coffee with her." She said. Her parents remained motionless and kept their stare on her.

"What is it?" She asked confused while her father sighed. "You can’t go." He said watching her widen her eyes.

"APPA! Hyosung unnie and I planned this so long ago though!" She whined looking at her mother who shook her head.

"Why not? Where’re we going? I’ll do anything you guys want if you let me go this once." She whined. Her parents slowly turned to look at each other with puzzled expressions.

 

 

 

Jieun and Hyosung walked in the city slowly, drinking their coffee.

Jung Hyosung has been a great friend of Jieun and she’s beautiful with shorter hair to her shoulders. Whenever Jieun needed someone to talk to, Hyosung was always there for her.

"Why’re you so quiet this morning?" Hyosung asked curiously while Jieun chuckled confused. "I don’t know." She said smiling disorderly.

"I have a horrible feeling about today." Jieun said lightly chuckling. "Well, that’s what you say everyday anyways." Hyosung said chuckling.

"This summer is really nice." Jieun said smiling and looking up at the clear sky and smelling the nice air.

She stopped walking and drank a little sip of her coffee with her eyes closed. She looked back up and her eyes narrowed with slight shock, dropping her warm coffee to the ground with a gasp.

 

 

A/N: DUN-DUN-DUN!!!! Who shall the mysterious person be??? Wait to find out!!! XD

Thank you so much to all of the new subs and currents subs and upvotes!!!

You'll all be blessed!!! Kekeke... jinja kamsahamnida!!!!! I'm so happy!! XD

So, I know many of you might be bored with all the past of them being together... :/ But then next chapter will go onto present, okay? So please be patient with me!!! XD

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how the story's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! jessicathao signing out! PYONG!~~~