Anger

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

“Song Jieun! Where are you?!” Yongguk yelled again. She remained silent for a few seconds, not knowing what to say.

“Bang….Bang…Bang bbang?” She said in almost a whisper, making it hard for him to hear.

“YAAAH! Are you okay? Why’re you so breathless? Did Youngjae do something to you!?” He screamed, trying to keep his attention on the road. “You’re-you’re G-G-Garu-“

 

“Where the HELL do you think you’re going?!” Youngjae screamed loudly, grabbing Jieun's arm with might, making her drop her phone to the ground.

“Yah! Please just let me go home!” Jieun cried starting a sob.

               

Yongguk's eyes widened at the hoarse voice of Youngjae and the cries of Jieun's faint voice.

Youngjae sounded angry, jealous at the same time as his hands tightened on the wheels of his car, making his knuckles pop out.

 

Yongguk's heart was racing with horrible thoughts of what he could do to her. His head was beading with sweat without him realizing it.

He parked his car along the sidewalk with a quick halt of his car and ran out, slamming the door. He ran into Jieun's favorite noodle shop with his heart beating fast and breathless.

“Whoa! Are you okay Yongguk?” The owner of the store asked. She knew Jieun and Yongguk well since Jieun liked the noodles there so much.

“What’s with the rush?” She asked with a chuckle.

“Have you seen Jieun aunt?” He asked breathlessly. The aunt looked around with a shrug in confusion and then laid her eyes back on Yongguk.

“She was JUST here but I guess she left.” She said with a blank expression. “Why?”

Yongguk looked outside quickly with his heart racing and fear overcoming him.

“Who was she with?” He asked in panic. “A tall man.” The aunt said moving her hand over her own short body.

“About your height, but not as handsome as you.” She said with a nervous chuckle.

Yongguk glanced at her with shut eyes in annoyance. The aunt shook her head and took a deep breath.

“They were arguing. Then she stormed out of here and he followed. Oh! He was chewing gum in such an annoying way-“

“YOO YOUNGJAE!” He yelled then rushed out the door quickly. He knew that Youngjae always chewed gum to cover his drugged breath from Jieun.

He ran towards his car and took his sweater off, throwing it inside without even bothering to close the door.

 

He stopped on a 4-way street filled with people and looked around to see if he could catch any sight of Jieun. Because he was so tall, there was no need for him to tiptoe at all.

He caught sight of Jieun's phone lying on the ground and sprinted towards it, picking it up swiftly.

The screen was cracked from people stepping all over it, so he sighed and slipped it into his pocket before he started walking faster towards that direction.

His phone suddenly rang loudly as he picked up. He stared at the caller and ignored it, keeping his full attention on finding Jieun.

          

     

Jongup shrugged his shoulders and turned around to face Himchan with an odd expression.

“He didn’t pick up.” He said with a blank expression.

“Well…what’re we supposed to do with…this then?” Himchan asked pointing at Youngjae, who was tied up on a chair, unconscious.

Jieun was sitting on the couch afar from them, her expression blankly looking down to the ground without a word.

 

“Did she say anything yet?” Jongup asked oddly staring at Jieun. Himchan shook his head and crossed his arms. “No. I don’t know what’s going on with her. It seems as though she’s deaf AND blind.” He said awkwardly.

“I don’t know what Youngjae did with her.” Himchan added while kicking Youngjae's leg. Jongup walked towards Jieun and stood across from her, bending down a bit to look at her.

“Jieun-ah... eodi apa?” Jongup questioned her while she remained motionless and speechless.

Even though she could see and hear perfectly fine, her mind was totally blocked out in shock that the person she’s been telling all her secrets were actually in fact Yongguk.

She felt embarrassed and ashamed that he had played her all along, hiding his identity behind his cellphone.

She didn’t feel any hatred towards him, which confused her, but rather shameful.

Jongup glanced at Himchan who shrugged and motioned for them to stand further back.

 

“It’s okay…she’ll probably talk later. I’ll try to call Yongguk this time.” Himchan said then Jongup scoffed.

“He won’t even answer me…what makes you think he’ll answer anyone else’s calls?” He said. Himchan glared at him and looked down dialing Yongguk's number.

"I'm closer to him than you. I know hyung more..." Himchan said proudly then pressed his phone against his ear. As soon as it dialed, Yongguk hung up, making Himchan scoff loudly.

“Whoa! He totally hung up on me even before the second ring!” Himchan eyed his phone angrily as if he was staring at Yongguk.

Jongup shook his head and looked from Youngjae to Jieun with concern and worry.

               

 

Yongguk continued walking and sprinting down the streets looking for any signs of Jieun and/or Youngjae. He reminisced about how lost Jieun always was in the streets that he searched in every corner, hoping to see her tiny body crawled up on the side safely.

He felt his face getting warm as he slipped his hand in his pockets and tightened his hand around her phone, breathing faster.

 

There was a knock on the door at Jongup's apartment as they quickly ran to open it.

“It’s Yongguk!” Jongup yelled opening the door. “Dude, why didn’t you-“

“You guys have to help me! I don’t know what happened but I think Youngjae did something to Ji-“

He stopped talking when Jieun walked by him and out the door without glancing at him one bit. Her face was glued to the ground and there was no expression on it at all.

Yongguk squint his eyes at her and then to Jongup and Himchan.

“We tried to tell you but you wouldn’t pick up our calls.” Himchan said. Yongguk grabbed Jieun's tiny arm, making her stop. She glanced at him in such a slow motion that it almost scared him.

“What’s…wrong?” He asked silently. “She won’t speak at all to us. She wouldn’t even nod her head. We don’t know if he did something to her or not.” Jongup said looking down.

“We were walking down the street and noticed Youngjae dragging her, choking her and so we figured something wasn’t right.”

“We decided to take action and so we took Youngjae out and…. left him like that.” Himchan said glancing at Youngjae who was starting to move now.

Jieun sniffed in her remaining tears and shrugged Yongguk's hold off of her. She stood there for a slight 2 second before she continued walking.

“Jieun...” He called after her. She ignored him and continued walking slowly with her head down and her feet sliding on the ground.

“Take her home and see if she’ll talk. We’ll deal with him.” Jongup said glaring at Youngjae. Yongguk smiled at both of them thankfully and then chased after Jieun quickly.

Because she was walking so slow, he easily caught up with her within seconds.

 

“Hey Jieun…what’s wrong?” He asked in concern, placing a hand on her shoulder. She moved his hand away and continued walking ahead of him. He gave up and looked at her awkwardly walking behind her silently.

“Are you okay? What did he do to you?” He questioned silently. She remained silent as they walked in the street.

He pushed her to walk towards where he parked his car earlier and she obediently walked slowly with her head down.

Yongguk gasped loudly when he realized that his car was gone from where he parked it. He came to the conclusion that it had been stolen since he didn’t bother to close or lock the door.

“Crap.” He said under his breath in anger and covered his face in annoyance. He didn’t notice Jieun was gone until he realized her walking a bit far from her.

“SONG JIEUN!” He yelled through the crowd and catching up to her.

“Tell me what’s going on!” He yelled in anger. She remained silent and continued walking as usual. Yongguk grunted and became irritated with her silence.

He grabbed both her shoulders with his huge hands and pressed her against the wall of a building gently. He leaned his head down a little to look at her face.

“What…happened?” He asked with worry in his eyes. She slowly looked up at him with a blank look. They remained silent for a few minutes, just looking at each other.

“Why-why did you do that?” She asked under her breath. Somehow, he seemed to understand her and looked at her with squint eyes.

“Do what?” He asked in confusion. She lightly scoffed and looked to the ground with teary eyes automatically. He felt a pair of knives crashing and slicing into his heart as he saw her pain.

“You played me… Yongguk.” She wept silently. He looked down immediately, realizing what she was talking about now.

He bit his lips gently and evidentally his grip on her shoulder slowly loosened. Her tears rolled down her face and fell onto her shirt, making him look away.

“I-I was-I was just-“

“Why…didn’t you just…tell me?” She asked through a crack while he remained silent.

“Was I just a toy to you?” She added.

He had a painful look on his face and by now his hands were back by his side. It was harder to understand her now since she was starting to cry harder. “No…I was going to tell you but….”

“But you didn’t.” She said sharply. “You’re a liar Yongguk.” She said while wiping her tears quickly and sniffing harder.

“And I’ll never cry for a liar like you… Garu.” She said with painful tears rushing down her face.

No matter how much she wiped her tears away, it seemed as though they just kept coming. He kept his eyes down and closed them tightly with frustration, unable to watch her cry for him. She rushed away from his sight and into the crowd of people.

 

A/N: YAH!!!! YEROBUN!! I'm a FAIL AT LIFE!!! I couldn't get away from AFF for even ONE DAY!!!! AHHHH!!!

I'm going crazy!! Micheotha, micheotha!!!!!! YAH!!! I hope you all love the chapter!! Kekekek.... I'm so happy I updated!

Okay, I should be studying... but I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF BANGSONG LOVE!! KYAAA!!!!

There are just too many thoughts running through my head that I can't even CONCENTRATE!!

I keep thinking back to this story and Bangsong!! ARGH!! I'm loosing it!! Kekekeke...

 

 

Oh my, I'm going crazy... because of these two....... forget college for just a couple of hours... LONG hours... =.=

THese are just gonna be old gifs of them... so feel free to scroll all the way down since I"m pretty sure everyone has seen these before...

But I CAN'T GET OVER THEM!! Kekekeke... So I'm sitting like a pabo, looking at all their pictures again....

I mean, if the word Bangsong EVERY comes extinct.....

 

ANDWAE!!!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!!!

 

  

 

Yerobun! I don't know if it's just me, but this page... this tumblr site... has SO MANY Bangsong moments from 130903 Idol Athletics!!

Song Jieun Tumblr

That site is now my Bangsong feels site...

 

Okay, I"m done now... I think... kekeke... annyeong!!!! <3