Seeing You Again

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

“Hey Himchan! I’m on my way to the bar right now. You guys over there already?” Yongguk asked getting comfortable in the car and fixing the rear view mirror.

“Yeah, we’re all over here dude. When are you going to get here?” Himchan asked curiously.

In the background of the bar, you could hear all sorts of music going on and chattering from all their friends.

“I don’t know. I just got back from camping and I’m still kind of worn out.” Yongguk said with a chuckle.

“I’m going to go buy a cup of black coffee to wake me up. Give me about 15 minutes.” He added with a shrug.

Yongguk was about to start the car engine until his phone rang beside him. He in his lips seeing a text appear on his phone screen.

“Pucca.” He read with squinted eyes. He gulped loudly and looked up and then grabbed his phone:

 

                  “Garu! I’m embarrassed to say…but I miss you so much! I’m sorry I haven’t been able to keep contact :(. “

 

Yongguk slightly smiled and rubbed his neck nervously with the thought of Jieun as Pucca came in his head.

 

“It’s ok Pucca. And yes….I missed you as well :). How was your week?”

 

Jieun pouted her lips and sighed deeply, thinking of where she was supposed to really be, besides hanging out with the family and camping.

Not wanting to spill herself and tell Garu that she was spending the whole week with her enemy, Yongguk, she lied to save herself from the trouble.

 

                “It was good besides the fact that my friends humiliate me in front of everyone.”

“Aww, how’d that happen?”

                “Long story. Haha how was your week?”

 

Yongguk looked up and sighed with his eyes shut tight.

 

“It was alright actually. Not that bad.”

 

“Maybe I should start investigating to see if she really is Jieun.” He said silently with squinty eyes. He gulped loudly and took a deep breath.

 

“Hey Pucca, can I ask you a question?”

 

Jieun held her breath with wide eyes and then a smile came across her face.

“He’s curious about me?” She thought excitedly.

 

                “Sure, anything.”

“How big is your family?”

                “Ohhh, I thought I told you already. But not so big. I’m an only child. You?”

 

Yongguk took a deep breath and tilted his head in suspicion.

“It COULD just be coincidental.” He said unsure.

 

“Oh, I forgot. But how funny…I’m an only child too.:)”

 

Jieun chuckled and grabbed her keys on her desk as she put on a nice black dress and headed out the door.

 

                “What a coincidence! You know, I’m sure that if we meet in person we’d get along so well.”

 

Yongguk chuckled and scratched his head when he reached the bar.

 

“Definitely. Hey I have to go Pucca, I’ll talk to you soon.”

                “Yeah I need to go too. Bye.”

 

Yongguk slipped his phone in his pocket with a huge smile on his face while Jieun jumped in her car and headed towards the bar.

 

“And there’s my man!” Himchan yelled loudly. Yongguk could tell that he was already drunk by how his face slurred and his sludgy body language.

“Damn! How much did you drink already?!” Yongguk yelled loudly with a chuckle, greeting some of the friends there. “He went crazy.” Jongup said with a chuckle and a can of beer in his hand as well.

“Wow, you look tired.” Jongup added. Yongguk looked down and shrugged as he grabbed a beer on the counter.

“I most definitely am.” He said until he heard a bunch of girls screaming loudly in excitement when they each took a shot of their beer. He smiled and watched them as Himchan threw an arm over Yongguk's shoulder.

“Those girls….are HOT.” He said in a drunken tone. Yongguk glared at him with an amused laugh. “Dude, you need to lay off those drinks.” He said with a laugh.

“He only drank 2 bottles.” Jongup said with a loud chuckle. Yongguk gave Himchan an ‘are-you-serious’ look.

Himchan chuckled and laid his head on the table where they were sitting at. Jongup and Yongguk chuckled, staring at Himchan in an unbelievable expression when the door to the bar flew open.

 

“JIEUN and HYOSUNG are finally here!!!” The screaming girls earlier yelled leaving Jongup and Yongguk's eyes growing wide.

Himchan tried to lift his head up to see what was going on, but his head felt so heavy it fell back down on the table.

 

“Are you serious?!” Yongguk mumbled angrily to himself when he caught sight of Jieun and Hyosung walking in, hand in hand.

All the guys had their eyes on Jieun because of her beauty and Yongguk found himself getting jealous, which bothered him. He shrugged his shoulders and fixed a scowl on his face.

“Why is she following me everywhere?” He said in an angry tone as Himchan chuckled. “Maybe you should go tell her that.” He said with a chuckle.

Yongguk kept his eyes on her actions as she walked over beautifully to hug each of the girls’ hellos.

 

“Ok girls! You ALL know who this is.” Hyosung said, introducing them to her while the girls nodded and chuckled lightly with drinks in their hands.

“I’ve been meaning to meet you all together but I’ve just never had the time to.” Jieun said with a smile. “My name is-“

“Song.... Jieun?” A man’s voice said making her quickly turn around. All the girls gasped in shock at how handsome and fancy he looked.

Jieun was standing face to face with a man that looked so familiar to her. It seemed as though she had seen him before but she couldn’t get the name out. His hair was smoothly brushed and almost perfect.

“Do I….know you?” She asked in confusion with her tiny fingers clasped together in front of her body. She glanced over at Hyosung, hoping that she knew him too but she shook her head quickly with wide eyes.

“Oh! I’m so sorry….umm...” He said with a slight laughter, shaking his head and covering his forehead with one hand.

“We went to grade school together…I’m Yoo Young Jae.” He said with a huge smile. Jieun dropped her hands to her sides immediately and her eyes went wide instantly, looking him up and down in shock.

 

“Hey Jongup…who’s that?” Yongguk asked with narrowed eyes, motioning his head towards the stranger who was still talking to Jieun. Jongup drank his beer and then sighed deeply.

“Oh, him? That’s Youngjae…you don’t remember him?” He asked with a chuckle. “Youngjae?” Yongguk asked with his eyes still deeply narrowed.

“Yeh. Yoo Youngjae! Jieun's boyfriend in grade school.” Jongup said. Yongguk's eyes widened in shock when he saw Jieun place a hand on Youngjae's shoulder and laughed.

“I don’t remember when he came back though.” Jongup added in confusion.

“What do you mean 'came back'? Where’d he go?” Yongguk glanced at Jongup, waiting for an answer as they both sat down. Yongguk kept his eyes on them the whole time.

“He was arrested a couple months ago this year.” Jongup explained, making Yongguk look at him with bloodshot eyes.

“What?! Why?” He asked curiously. “He was working for a drug dealer. He was caught and put on probation but he kept doing it and got caught again. This time he was taken in for a year. Time flies by fast.” Jongup said with a chuckle.

“How did he get into drug dealing? He was a fat boy with braces.” Yongguk said with an amused laugh. “True… but that’s what motivated him most. He came to the conclusion that doing drugs was the only way that he could get thinner and he assumed that all girls were attracted to the ‘bad men’.” He said while shaking his head.

Yongguk turned his attention back to Youngjae and Jieun and noticed that they disappeared. He quickly stood up in shock and worried.

“What does he want with her?” Yongguk asked in confusion. Jongup shrugged and turned to look at Himchan when the heard a thud.

"Aish... jinja Kim HIMCHAN!!!" Jongup yelled in annoyance after Himchan fell to the ground. He sighed and turned back to Yongguk.

“I don’t know man. Youngjae was always all about the money.” He said with a shrug. Yongguk's eyes widen as he took a step.

“Hey! Where’re you going?” Jongup asked. Yongguk glanced at him and looked down. “I have a feeling that she’s not safe.” He said.

Jongup scoffed with a chuckle. He stood up and took a sip of his beer while pushing Himchan back on the chair with a grunt.

“Why would you care? That’s her own problem.” Jongup said with a careless tone.

Yongguk looked down and bit his lips, trying not to do something out of the ordinary. He chuckled lightly and walked back to sit with Jongup and Himchan, but deep inside, he was so worried for some reason.

 

 

After Yongguk left the bar, he instantly drove towards Jieun's house and bit on his tongue the whole time to stop his mind from thinking of her getting hurt.

He didn’t notice it but his eyes were narrowed the whole time and there was a rush of unexplained anger coming across his body.

He parked a couple driveways away from her house and waited patiently, waiting for her to arrive.

After a couple of minutes, he couldn’t wait any longer and decided to go into her home. Jieun's mother opened the door with a shocked look on her face as she laid eyes on him.

“Bang Yongguk?” She said with a smile. “What brings you here so late?” She asked suspiciously.

“Um…sorry for being here so late but…is Jieun home yet?” He asked. Her mother looked at him with an unsure smile.

“Bang Yongguk?” Jieun called behind him. He quickly turned around and faced her and then turned back to her mother.

“Can I please take Jieun for a bit? I’ll bring her back.” Yongguk said. Jieun's mother nodded her head quickly with slight confusion, but happiness. Yongguk smiled and turned around, tugging on her arm towards his car.

 ===================================================

 

A/N: Aw... Yongguk is worrying about Jieun... kekeke... Bangsong love!!

Yerobun... I'm sorry, but Youngjae is going to be the um.... annoying guy in here... I'm sorry! I know he's so amazing! But that's why I made him the annoying guy because even though he's annoying, he's still the most amazing Youngjae! Right???

Please leave comments below though if you want someone else... because Youngjae's character... well... he's going to be the one getting in between Bangsong.... so yeah...

But if you can stand handsome Youngjae being annoying too, then please be patient with me!! His annoyance won't come soon yet... XD

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~