WHAT?!!!!!!

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

A couple of weeks passed and it was already the night before the engagement. Jieun felt nervous and scared, but Yongguk was rather normal about it. He was calm and this kind of frightened her.

 

Their parents were supposed to be there that night, but then they decided to arrive early the day of the engagement day instead because they didn't want to sleep there. Especially when there weren't an extra room anyways.

 

 

Jieun sat up in bed late at night and looked at her fingers. Yongguk came in and made her loose her train of thought. He noticed and widened his eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked taking his shirt off, leaving himself shirtless. Jieun widened her eyes and was nervous and shocked.

 

Usually when he took off his shirt like that, she could care less. It didn't bother her... but this time, it was different.

 

They were gonna get engaged tomorrow... it's not like they were getting married... but she was nervous to see him shirtless in front of her.

 

She blushed and didn't know how long she was thinking for. Before she knew it, she felt the spot in front of her sink and Yongguk's presence there, in front of her.

 

"Yah!" He called her. She shook and widened her eyes, scooting back a little. "Yah, you scared me!" She yelled at him. He chuckled and sat in front of her, crossing his legs Indian style just like her, their knees touching.

 

"What were you thinking about?" He asked softly, smiling cutely at her. He ran his hands up and down her thighs and smiled. She froze for a bit and felt her cheeks hot again.

 

"Aiyo, what's happening to me? Why am I feeling like this all of a sudden?" She cursed herself in her thought.

 

"Yah, why are you blushing? Is my cheon-cheon blushing....?" Yongguk asked annoyingly, pinching her cheeks gently. She scoffed and pushed his hands away, but he held onto her hands instead.

 

"Is it... because I'm... shirtless??" He asked with an eyebrows up. Jieun scoffed and scrunched up her eyebrows. She got off the bed and fanned herself, walking towards the closet.

 

"Whatever! You're so conceited... I don't care... psh..." she said glaring at him. Yongguk scoffed and turned around so he could see her.

 

"It's okay to blush... you can see me shirtless whenever you want, since we'll be together now..." he told her with a happy chuckle. Jieun turned to look at him and placed her hands on her hips.

 

"Aren't you nervous?" She asked him. He looked at her confused and shrugged his shoulders, walking over to the window to look outside.

 

"Of what? Seeing each other shirtless?" He asked with a smirk. She glared at him and gritted her teeth with anger. He coughed and looked down.

 

"It's just an engagement... we're not getting married yet..." he told her. She looked down and in her lips, looking down with a nod.

 

Yongguk sighed and went to sit on the edge of the bed, looking over at Jieun who's back was to him. He placed his hands on his knees and tilted his head back.

 

"Hey..." he called her. She turned around and widened her eyes, confused. He smiled and waved his hand so she'll come to him.

 

"What?" She asked. He scrunched up his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side. "Come here..." he told her.

 

Jieun scoffed and walked towards him. He pulled her waist and pressed her body on his chest. Since the bed was pretty high, Yongguk's face was against her chest.

 

She smacked her lips, standing in between Yongguk's legs, and tried to push away but he wouldn't let.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" She asked. He smiled and hugged her tightly, wrapping his arms around her legs.

 

"I miss you..." he told her with a smile, closing his eyes. Jieun scoffed and placed her hands on top of his head.

 

"I'm right here..." she told him. "I know... but I still miss you..." he told her.

 

"Pabo..." she mumbled.

 

Yongguk suddenly backed away and looked up at her with a smile on his face. She looked down at him and smiled also, brushing his hair gently with her fingers.

 

"Kiss me..." he asked her. She scrunched up her face and chuckled, wrapping her arms around his shoulder now.

 

"No." She said looking away. Yongguk pouted and grasped her thighs with his hands, rubbing them gently.

 

"Yah..." he asked again. She shook her head and smiled with a short chuckle.

 

"Yah, why are you always asking for a kiss?" She asked. He thought for a minute and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I like how you kiss. I like how we kiss..." he told her. Jieun scoffed and he stood up so he'd stand taller than her now.

 

Yongguk wrapped his hands around her waist and placed their foreheads together. Jieun slightly closed her eyes and smiled, placing her hands on his warm chest.

 

"Fine. If you're not going to kiss me... I'll kiss you..." he spoke softly, making Jieun feel his breath on the tip of her nose. She chuckled and moved her head up to look at him, but he smacked his lips.

 

"Stop." He told her. She widened her eyes and stopped what she was doing. He looked down at her softly and targeted her lips.

 

"Don't move... I want to kiss you first..." he told her again. She chuckled and looked at Yongguk's lips that were in front of her.

 

"Don't take so long or else something's going to get in the way..." she whispered to him. He hissed and glared at her.

 

"Stop talking. You're making me loose the atmosphere..." he told her. She chuckled and watched as he moved in closer to her. He closed his eyes and rubbed her back, moving his hand up to her upper back.

 

Right when Yongguk was about to get to Jieun's lips, she accidentally burped. Yongguk opened his eyes and groaned annoyingly, pushing himself away from her madly.

 

"Yah! I just want to kiss you! Why are you making it so difficult!" He yelled madly, sitting on the bed with his back to her. Jieun covered and tried to hold in her laugh.

 

"Sorry..." she spoke. He grunted madly and didn't turn back to look at her. He crossed his arms in front of him and smacked his lips loudly so she would hear.

 

She chuckled at his immature self and shook her head.

 

Such a child....

 

Jieun climbed on bed and crawled on her knees to Yongguk. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and hugged him from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder.

 

"Yah, I'm sorry..." she said stretching her legs outward, placing her legs around and beside his legs. She kissed his neck and hugged him tightly.

 

Yongguk looked down and scoffed, trying to ignore what Jieun was doing to him. She planted another kiss on his cheek and this was driving him crazy.

 

"Yah, are you really mad at me?" She asked with a slight chuckle. He turned around and quickly kissed her lips with an evil smile.

 

"Haha! Kissed you!!!" He yelled happily, turning to face her now. Jieun gasped and wiped her lips, chuckling with confusion.

 

"You're so weird..." she told him. He leaned forward and laid her down so her back would be on the bed. He crawled over her and smiled, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently. Jieun froze and looked at him who was on top of her.

 

"Yongguk..." she called his name. He looked down at her and smiled, looking at every feature on her face. He chuckled and moved his face in, pressing his body on top of Jieun's.

 

"You know..." he said, his breath touching her face, making her blink. "You're in a very vulerable position right now. We can... you know..." he said shrugging his shoulders.

 

"Yaah! Byuntae!" Jieun yelled pushing him off of her. He laughed and got up, walking towards his phone that was ringing.

 

"Don't deny it... you know you want me!" Yongguk joked with her. Jieun scoffed and climbed into bed, tucking herself in warmly in her shorts and tank top. Yongguk smacked his lips and scoffed when he saw who was calling.

 

"It's my mom..." he told her. Jieun turned to her side and looked at Yongguk who pressed the phone beside his ear.

 

"Yeah mom?" He answered. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he gasped loudly.

 

"WHHHAAAT???!!!!!!!!"

 

Yongguk hung up and looked at Jieun with wide eyes. She sat up and looked at him with confusion.

 

"Yongguk-ah... what is it?" She asked. He sat on the bed and grasped his hair with frustration. He looked at Jieun and scoffed.

 

"Mom said the engagement party tomorrow is cancelled!!" He told her. Jieun widened her eyes and sat up even more on the bed. "WHAT?!!!" She yelled.

 

Of course she was nervous about the engagement with Yongguk tomorrow. She was thinking about it all day. Why did her parents and his parents suddenly want to cancel it? This is abnormal.....

 

"Why are they canceling it?!!" Jieun asked again. Yongguk widened his eyes and a wide smile formed on his face.

 

"They changed it to the WEDDING DAY!!! TOMORROW IS THE WEDDING DAY!!!!!" Yongguk said happily, jumping everywhere.

 

A/N: Kekeke... happy chapter for everyone!! How are youguys doing?? XD I hope you all loved the chapter!!! Youguys are AMAZING!! Keke....

But really though... thank you so much everyone!!! So much love!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!!!~~~~