Stop

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun fixed some sandwiches in the kitchen and exhaled. It was late in the afternoon and everyone was either playing games in the living room or napping.

She couldn't get her mind off of Yongguk's ring. She growled when she remembered herself throwing it away and bit her lips.

Himchan walked over to the kitchen and smiled at Jieun, walking over to grab a sandwich.

 

"Sister-in-law, can I take one?" He asked with pleading eyes. Jieun scoffed at what he called her and smacked her lips.

 

"Go ahead..." she said then went to dry her hands. "Thanks!" He replied.

 

She wanted to go back and try to look for it.

 

YES!! It's probably a 10/100 percent that she'll find it, however you are to rate it. But she HAD to find it. It was from Yongguk!!

 

"I'm gonna go... BUT! I can't tell Yongguk... and I can't go by myself..."

 

"Hyosung unnie..." she whispered biting her lips.

 

"She went out with Gikwang. Why?" Himchan asked with widened eyes, munching on his food and watching Jieun think.

 

She gasped and looked at him, not realizing that he was watching her the whole time.

 

"Kim Himchan!" She whispered loudly so only he and she could hear. Himchan sighed and nodded, closing his eyes for a while and heading to grab a soda in the fridge.

 

"That's my name." He said then opened the drink and sipped it.

 

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" She asked walking over to him. He looked at her with confusion and his lips.

 

"What?" He asked. "Can you... go somewhere with me?" She asked biting her lips. He scoffed and looked her up and down.

 

"Are you a run away bride right now?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Jieun scoffed and smacked his arm.

 

 

"HEY!! Are you two flirting over there?!! KIM. HIM. CHAN!!" Yongguk roared from the living room, his eyes glancing from the TV screen to the kitchen.

 

 

"NO!" Himchan roared back with annoyance then leaned over so his back would block Yongguk's view of Jieun.

 

"What is it?" He asked. Jieun sighed and fiddled with her fingers.

 

"Okay... so... earlier... Yo- DON'T scream or ANYTHING, okay?" She warned him first. Himchan pursed his lips and zipped it shut, throwing the imaginary key behind him.

 

"So... Yongguk gave me a ring earlier... and.. I threw it over the cliff- ACCIDENTALLY!!" She whispered loudly with a sour face on.

 

Himchan started laughing loudly, covering his mouth incase he was too loud.

 

"What?!!" He said silently. Jieun took a deep breath and her lips.

 

"I know... I feel so bad.. but..."

 

"You want to go back and look for it?" Himchan asked, knowing her answer already. Jieun nodded her head and gave him puppy eyes.

 

"Will you go with me?" She asked. Himchan tilted his head and thought to himself, munching on the sandwich still.

 

"So... is this... supposed to be a secret?" He asked. Jieun sighed and glared at him. "If it wasn't, I'd tell Yongguk to go with me already, wouldn't I?" She asked.

 

"Oh..." he said then looked outside.

 

"But it'll be dark soon..." he told her. "I know. That's why we go right now. We'll come back before seven." She told him.

 

"Hyung will get concerned. And my life might end up here in the moutains. Dead." Himchan said using his thumb to slice his throat with fearful eyes. Jieun scoffed with a chuckle.

 

"That WON'T happen! Please? He won't do anything. I'll just say... I'll just tell him that... OH! I need to go get my shoes since those are the only shoes I have." She said clasping her hands together.

 

Himchan shrugged his shoulders and sighed, heading back to the living room.

 

"If you get him to say yes." He said.

 

Jieun smiled and skipped over to Yongguk who was sitting on the ground in front of the TV.

 

"Yongguk!" She grunted then sat behind him and wrapped her arms under his armphit to his shoulders. She crossed her legs behind his back and placed her chin on his shoulder.

 

"Too much skinship!!" Jongup said looking away, as if their skinship was burning his eyes.

 

"Yah, hyung and sister-in-law are married already. Let them do what they want!" Daehyun said glaring at Jongup. Yongguk and Jieun scoffed and she looked back at him.

 

"What is it?" He asked turning over to look at her. Jieun her lips and backed away to look at him.

 

"Hey, since you're still playing games with Jongup, can Himchan go out with me to go get my shoes? Those are the only shoes I've got." She told him.

 

"I'll just go with you." He said putting the remote controller down. "No!! No!!" Jieun said making him sit down again.

 

"It's okay... Himchan oppa will go with me. You stay with them so they won't be bored, okay?" She told him patting his shoulder.

 

"Yeah, hyung! We're partners! If you go, I'll lose!" Daehyun screamed shooting their rivals.

 

"Okay, you two be careful, all right?" Yongguk said then Jieun smiled and pecked his cheek. "Okay, we'll be back!" She said then headed to grab her shoes.

 

"Himchan, take care of her, okay?" Yongguk said. "Yes, sir!" Himchan said saluting Yongguk then walked over to the front door.

 

 

 

Jieun and Himchan got to the place where Yongguk and she were at earlier. She looked down the cliff and bit her lips.

 

"Is there..... a way down there?" Himchan asked feeling dizzy from looking down there. "I think so..." she said then walked over to a pile of bushes that seemed to have a way down there.

 

"Um... I don't this is a good idea. If you die, then I'll have to die too, or else hyung will murder me himself." Himchan said pulling his collar. Jieun chuckled.

 

"Don't worry! I'll be fine. Come on! I think there's a way here." She said then took a step ahead.

 

"Wait! Let me go first." Himchan said then pushed Jieun aside, heading down the trail first. He bit his tongue and tried to not slip and tumble down.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah, where's Jieun?" Hyosung asked walking inside the Cabin with Gikwang.

 

"She went out with Himchan." Yongguk said with an irritated sigh, walking inside his bedroom.

 

"Kim Himchan? Why?" Gikwang asked walking over to Jongup in the living room. "I don't know." Jongup said playing video games with Daehyun.

 

Suddenly, Jieun and Himchan walked back inside and exhaled.

 

"It's okay Jieun-ah, he'll get you a better one..." Himchan said then went to take a shower. Jieun sighed sadly and walked into the bedroom, stopping her walk when she saw Yongguk taking off his shirt.

 

He stopped and threw his shirt on the side, scratching his chest and taking small steps to her.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing her blue expression. She sighed and closed the door, kicking the floor. "I couldn't find it..." she mumbled.

 

"You went back for the ring, didn't you?" Yongguk asked, knowing she wouldn't be sad over not finding her shoes. She shot a look at him and bit her lips.

 

"I couldn't find it. Himchan and I looked everywhere..." she said looking down and closing her eyes.

 

Yongguk chuckled and walked to her, placing his hands on her hips, moving them up to her waist and lower back.

 

"Yah, didn't I tell you I'd get you a better one?" He asked her. She her lips and bit the corner of her lips.

 

"I know... but I still want to find it." She said. Yongguk chuckled at her cute self and felt adored that she was spent her whole afternoon to look for it.

 

He leaned down and kissed her lips, taking steps to her until her back was placed against her wardrobe.

 

He backed away and looked into her eyes, placing their foreheads against each other.

 

"I already told you I'd get you a better one. Stop worrying." He mumbled to her, looking down at her lips.

 

"I'm sorry..." she said then parted her lips in devastation.

 

"I love you." He told her. Jieun looked up into his eyes and smiled, looking back down. "I know..." she said slouching her shoulders. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

 

Jieun leaned up and pressed her body against his', placing her chin on his shoulder.

 

"I'm tired now." She said closing her eyes. Yongguk chuckled and cupped her face in his hands. He leaned down and kissed her lips, nibbling on her lips and inhaling.

 

"I'm gonna go shower." He mumbled then kissed her lips again. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Mmm..." she said closing her eyes.

 

Yongguk gently bit her lips and pecked them softly, backing away and leaning in again. She leaned up and nibbled on his upper lip, smiling a little.

 

"I need to make dinner..." she told him backing away. He turned around and went to grab a shirt and a new short from his cabinet while she went to fix their bed.

 

He went back to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from the back. He sighed and gently bit her shoulder.

 

"I don't wanna go shower anymore." He said closing his eyes and fiddling with her waist. She tensed up and chuckled.

 

"Stop, Yongguk..." she said slouching her shoulders and smiling at his presence. He smacked his lips and turned her around. He placed his open palms on her face and scrunched up his face.

 

"Aigoo.... my wife is so beautiful!!" He said proudly. She chuckled and shook her head free, but Yongguk leaned in and pecked-

 

"Hyung, can- AHH!!!!!!!" Jongup widened his eyes at the sight of Yongguk and Jieun pecking each other and quickly shut the door again. He ran into his bedroom and shut the door.

 

Hyosung and the boys looked over from the living room and scoffed.

 

"Told you to knock..." Himchan said with a raised eyebrow.

 

A/N: Okay, sorry if this chapter was a little boring.... :/ I just wanted a HimEun moment there... since I feel like he's always so protective of Jieun because of Yongguk..... ^_^

My delusional self... >.< But I'll speed it up next chapter, okay? Please be patient with me! Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~