Re-Revenge

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun slowly walked into the living room of the huge cabin after she’d call everyone and sat down tiredly on the couch.

                                      

Yongguk whistled a tune loudly in the kitchen before drinking a glass of water and walked into the living room.

 

Yongguk bit his lips and grasped her waist, pulling her towards him. She shrieked and chuckled, slouching her shoulders.

 

"Yah, stop tickling me." She said then grabbed his hands. He chuckled and turned her around and placing their foreheads together.

 

He pecked her lips and rubbed her waist with his soft hands, making her smile warmly.

 

"I called up Hyosung unnie and Gikwang. You're not mad that Hyosung's coming?" Jieun asked with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulders and his lips.

 

"It's okay... I'll just tell Gikwang to take her away from us." He said then backed her up, making her lean against the couch. She chuckled and placed her hands on his stomach, her face looking up at his'.

 

"Okay..." she said then leaned up and kissed his lips again. He smiled and cupped her face in his hands, tilting his head and kissing her lips gently.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyosung and Gikwang walked out of her house and gasped with fright when they say Jieun's parents walking towards her house.

 

Jieun's parents looked at Jieun's car and smiled.

 

"Oh, where are youguys going?" Jieun's mother asked. Hyosung glanced at Gikwang nervously and chuckled.

 

"Oh... we're uh..." she said then elbowed Gikwang. He looked down at her and coughed.

 

"We're just... going on a uh... a trip..." he said.

 

"Is Jieun staying in your place alone then?" Jieun's father asked. Hyosung chuckled nervously and stuttered.

 

"Y-y-yeah...." she said nodding her head and bit her lips.

 

"Is it okay if we go see her then? We just need to talk." Jieun's mother said with pleading eyes.

 

Hyosung widened her eyes and looked at Gikwang, grasping the back of his shirt. He looked down at her and in his lips.

 

"Uh... she's uh... she still doesn't want to see anyone right now..." Gikwang told them.

 

"But we REALLY, really just need to talk to her and apologize for her. Please let us in." Jieun's father said.

 

Hyosung bit her lips and took a deep breath. Gikwang looked at her with concern.

 

She released her bags and walked over to Jieun's mother, grabbing her hand.

 

"Please forgive me Jieun's mom and dad. She's actually... she's..."

 

Gikwang widened his eyes and looked at Hyosung with shock, knowing she's going to tell.

 

"She went to the mountains with Yongguk to revenge you and Yongguk's parents. We're heading over there right now." She said then closed her eyes and got down on her knees.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Yongguk released Jieun from his hold when they heard a car pulling up from the driveway. She looked out the window and noticed that it was just Himchan and the boys.

 

 

Jongup got out of the car and set his phone in his pocket while they walked towards the cabin.

 

“Hey! This place STILL looks awesome!” Himchan yelled loudly with crossed arms in coldness, lightly kicking the snow while he walked.

 

“The last time we were here it wasn’t this cold.” Daehyun said with a chuckle. “That’s because we came in the summer.” Himchan spoke beside him.

 

Daehyun glared at him from annoyance and quickly turned his attention to Yongguk and Jieun who walked out of the cabin.

 

“Finally you guys are here.” Yongguk said with a relieved smile that they had appeared before the rest.

 

Jieun walked out of the cabin and stood at the porch with a smile, waving at them. They waved back and smiled kindly.

 

"So... getting intimate, eh?" Himchan said with a raised eyebrow. Yongguk and Jieun chuckled nervously and shook their heads.

 

================================================

                                                               

Zelo and Gina sat in the car on their drive to the airport for their vacation to Paris while she held her phone closely by her ear.

 

“Hello?” She answered with a smile on the other line. “Hello?” Yongguk's mother answered.

 

“Hi aunt has my mother called you yet?” She asked. “No, why? Is there something wrong?” She questioned oddly.

 

“No, she wants me to let you know that you’re all meeting up at Clearwater along with Jieun's parents.” She said with a smile.

 

"Omo!!! Then you and Zelo be there too!!! There's an announcement you and Zelo HAVE to hear." Jieun's mother said.

 

"Oh, actually, Zelo and I are heading to the airport for Paris."

 

"Oh, come on. I promise you this announcement will be worth MORE than Paris." Jieun's mother said.

 

Gina looked at Zelo and widened her eyes, motioning for Zelo to make a U-turn. He widened his eyes in confusion then turned around and went back home.

 

"Okay, we'll be there. Bye." Gina said then hung up.

 

"What? What is it? We're gonna miss our flight." Zelo told her. "We're going to Clearwater. Jieun's parents have a big announcement and apparently it's worth MORE than Paris." Gina said with curiosity.

 

"Worth more than Paris? A big announcement?" Zelo mumbled then gasped with slight fear, hoping it doesn't concern Yongguk and Jieun.

 

                =====================================================

 

“We got some wood for tonight!” Jongup said with a smile, closing the door when Hyosung and Gikwang walked in nervously.

 

Himchan and Daehyun walked after them with extra logs with them.

 

“You could’ve just opened the door.” Himchan said with a chuckle. “Y-yeah... we... yeah... Hyosung said with slouched shoulders, hoping no one knew about what they told Jieun's parent's yet.

 

 

"Oh!! Hyosung unnie!! You're finally here!!!" Jieun yelled running over to hug Hyosung, happy that she wasn't the only girl in the house now.

 

Hyosung chuckled nervously and tried to act normal, glancing at Gikwang with a loud gulp.

 

"O-oh... yeah... unnie's here..." she said then went to the living room with Jieun.

 

“And hi Yongguk.” Hyosung said with a quick wave, trying to not make eye contact. Yongguk smiled with a sour look and waved.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Meanwhile, back at Clearwater, all of their parents relaxed in a giant pool with rarely anybody with them.

 

“So what is this 'big announcement' I hear Zelo and Gina saying?” Gina's mother asked with a smile. Jieun's parents sat up quickly, making the water lightly splash.

 

"Be aware of what is going to come out of our mouths." Jieun's mother said holding onto Yongguk's mother's hand.

 

"What? Is something the matter?" Gina's father asked. "No... our son, and Jieunnie..." Yongguk's mother said with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

"They're gonna finally settle down." Yongguk's father finalized. Zelo and Gina gasped loudly and stumbled in their seat with shock.

 

"And we have the PERFECT surprise gift for them." Jieun's mother said holding onto Yongguk's mother's hand.

 

================================================

 

Yongguk and Jieun sat comfortably watching television while everyone was in the kitchen preparing something to eat.

 

“Hey, how come those two are like that?” Hyosung asked oddly glancing at them on the couch.

 

“Yongguk hyung thinks that he’s the king whenever it’s his birthday.” Himchan with a chuckle. “It’s NOT even his birthday yet.” Daehyun said with an amused chuckle, stuffing an appetizer in his mouth. Everyone kept gazing over at them here and there until Jongup chuckled.

 

“They should at least come help a little.” Jongup said then glanced at them and smiled. “How long are they going to keep this going?” He asked curiously.

 

“Keep what going?” Hyosung asked while popping something in . Jongup sat down and crossed his arms. “I don’t know. They just seem so close already so why not just…tie the knot?”

 

“Yah, are they even dating yet?” Himchan asked peculiarly. Gikwang turned to examine them on the couch, who were laughing silently to each other and shrugged.

 

“I would consider it.” He said with an odd look. “I mean…look at how closely together they are. They’ve been holding hands ever we got here to for some reason.” Gikwang said pursing his lips.

 

“Not only that. I’ve always considered them a couple ever since their high school encounters.” Daehyun said nodding his head. Hyosung nodded and squint her eyes at Yongguk and Jieun.

 

“She was NOT like this towards him at all in the past. Trust me.” She said with a chuckle, thinking about all the evil things Jieun used to write about Yongguk in her diary.

 

 

Everyone was now sitting in the kitchen eating a light dinner as Hyosung cleared .

 

“So what are we supposed to be doing our time here?” She asked curiously. Jieun turned to look at Yongguk and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“I don’t know. This is Yongguk's place.” She said with her eyes on him.

 

Everyone turned their attention to him, making him swallow his food and nervously chuckle.

 

“Isn’t Yongguk's place your place too?” Daehyun asked with a bright smile at Jieun. “What?” She asked him while Hyosung chuckled lightly.

 

“I mean, you and Yongguk are basically one already so-“

“Wait…one? What’re you talking about?” Yongguk asked nervously.

 

“You guys are acting like newlyweds.” Gikwang said with crossed arms. “It’s pretty obvious that you’re going to be a married couple soon.”

 

“No.” Jieun said, fixing her hair behind her ears and sitting up taller. “Yongguk and I are just-“

“Dating?” Hyosung asked, cutting her short. Jieun looked at her and made a threatening face, making her chuckle and look down.

 

“Fine! Fine let’s take the marriage talk out.” Himchan said with a serious expression, clapping his hands.

 

“Let’s just talk about their engagement party instead!” He said with a loud chuckle and smile.

 

Everyone laughed loudly while Yongguk and Jieun glared at each other and covered their faces.

 

“Have you two talked about it yet?” Jongup asked curiously. Yongguk looked at Jieun, unsure if they should tell their friends about it.

 

“No.” Yongguk said with a glance at Jieun who automatically looked up at him. “Well I mean…we-“

“You DID?!” Hyosung yelled with wide eyes, pointing at them both in shock. “No!” Jieun yelled back loudly, standing up and making everyone become silent.

 

“It’s just that we…I don’t know how to put this.” Jieun said scratching her head.

 

Suddenly, Hyosung's phone rang loudly in her pocket. She looked at her phone and read her text with slight worriness, looking at Gikwang.

 

“Hmmm, I just got a text from your mother Jieun.” She said with an odd look. “Mom? Why? What does she want?” Jieun asked in fear.

 

“Just say that we’re out of town to visit Gikwang's parents!”

 

Yongguk and Jieun got up and started to walk towards her.

 

Hyosung stood up quickly after reading the text and took a step back, staring at Yongguk and Jieun with squint eyes, making them stop their tracks and stare at her oddly.

 

“Hey! What’d she say?” Yongguk asked eagerly.

 

“How long were you two going to hide this?” Hyosung asked with her eyes tightly on them both. Yongguk and Jieun glanced at each other with puzzled expression.

 

“What…are we hiding?” She asked.

 

“Hey, just tell us what the text said!” Yongguk yelled reaching his hand out. Gikwang stood up and grabbed Hyosung's phone to read the text while Yongguk and Jieun watched in confusion watching his expression changed into shock also.

 

Gikwang gasped and passed the phone on to Himchan and Jongup, and so on, skipping Yongguk and Jieun.

 

“Hey! That’s not fair! Why can’t WE read it too!?!” Yongguk screamed in anger, hearing everyone gasp at the text.

 

“Yah! Hyosung ah! You’re being very unfair right now.” Jieun said with a grin to her and then to everyone else.

 

Daehyun was the last to read the text when Jongup finally handed to him with a slight chuckle. He read it then chuckled and slowly stood up.

 

He looked at Hyosung to have permission to show Yongguk and Jieun the text before he handed the phone to them.

 

“You are invited to Bang Yongguk's and Song Jieun's engagement party on December 11 @ 11am. Location: Yongguk's personal cottage. Contact me, for more information :)”

 

Attached to the text was a photo of Yongguk and Jieun in their wedding clothing. Of course their mother photoshopped it, but it looked so real though that Yongguk and Jieun both were beginning to think it WAS in fact real.

 

“Hey! When was this?! Did you drug me?!” Yongguk asked loudly with a glance from the picture to Jieun here and there.

 

“Do you LOOK drunk?! No!” Jieun yelled in shock while she handed Hyosung's phone back to her and struggled to get her phone out.

 

They knew their parents were capable of doing anything they please and for a situation like this, they would make it happen.

 

“Look…all this is fake you guys.” Jieun said while everyone looked at them back and forth and chuckled nervously.

 

“This is a SET UP.” Yongguk said while pointing menacingly at Hyosung's phone, taking his phone out too. “Our parents are just trying to get us back.”

 

“And I think this is the best combat ever.” Jongup said with a chuckle while everyone else laughed silently.

 

“Why is the line busy!” Yongguk and Jieun yelled loudly at the same time while redialing their parents numbers again.

 

====================================================

 

Yongguk's and Jieun's parents laughed delightfully beside Gina's parents.

 

“Thankfully you guys will make it to the engagement ceremony that day.” Yongguk's mother said on the phone with her relatives. “Yes, this will, of course, be a huge celebration!”

 

“Yes, yes, yes thank you so much!” Jieun's father said on the other line.

 

“We will be preparing everything today so nothing will be missing. It HAS to be perfect.”

 

“Will Yongguk and Jieun agree to this?” Gina's mother asked oddly. “Of course!” Jieun's mother said with a short chuckle.

 

“Why WOULDN’T they agree? The picture says all.” She continued with an evil smirk and drank a sip of her drink before turning to look at her laptop beside her professionally.

 

A/N: Haha, oh my.... what their parents do to them... kekeke... Bangsong are always troubled with their parents' smart doings.... hehehe..... but ENGAGEMENT PARTAY!!!!

I always update such long chapters for this story... kekeke >.< But I hope you all love it!!! <3

Thank you so much to those of you who've commented and let me know how the story is!!

I feel so blessed! But keep in mind that the ending is coming soon!! I'm sorry for ALWAYS bringing it up, but then it's still... eh... probably not more than 10 chapters left... :/

Well, until then, please leave a comment and let me know how it's going so far okay?

Until next time, BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~~~~~~~~