Learning From The Pimps

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun drove into the streets with a smile on her face as she sighed of relief and relaxed her shoulders.

She slowly lifted her hand to feel her lips as her white teeth showed in happiness.

 

“I made the first move.” She boasted with a proud smile as her phone rang loudly.

 

“Hello?” She answered with a cheerful smile. “Jieun?” Her smile slowly faded when she heard Zelo on the other line.

She slowly shook her head from her instant frozen state and stuttered with a smile.

 

“Yes?” She asked silently. “Sorry for bothering you last time.” Zelo said with a smile while driving in his car.

“No, it’s okay.” Jieun said with her face start to get red when remember the text Yongguk sent to Zelo through her phone.

 

“Is something wrong?” Jieun asked. “No, I was just wondering when you’re coming back home.” He asked.

“Oh, I’m coming right now actually. Why?” She asked. Zelo smiled widely and quickly turned his car back around from where he was with a screeching noise.

 

“Good. I’m on my way to your house right now.” He said happily. “No, I’m just on my way-“

“I’ll wait for you. Bye!”

 

Jieun set the Bluetooth set on her ear down and looked up with a sigh.

 

“What’s with him?” She said with a confused look on her face.

                ===================================================================================

 

Yongguk walked out of his car and towards the gym with a smile on his face once he entered the door.

He searched happily for Jongup, Daehyun and Himchan and smiled widely when he finally found them.

 

“When did you guys get here?” He asked joyfully, jumping on the treadmill first after setting his bag down on the ground.

 

He started the treadmill quickly and then held the towel sides on his neck with both hands and started his light walk.

The boys looked at each other with knowing wide eyes.

 

“Obviously we got here before you.” Himchan said with a chuckle and looked around with suspicion.

 

“Why isn’t Jieun here today?” Jongup asked. Yongguk smiled at the sound of her name and stretched his arms back.

 

“Oh…” he answered with a shaky tone. “She left this morning.” He said with a smile. Daehyun clicked his tongue and shook his finger at him.

 

“So THAT’S why you weren’t here early then?” Daehyun asked with an understandable light chuckle. Yongguk looked at them and shrugged, starting to jog faster.

 

“You shouldn’t let a woman come in the way of keeping yourself fit.” Jongup said. “Yeah, by the time you know it, you’ll be an old man with a hanging potbelly beside Song Jieun.” Himchan said with an amused chuckle while Yongguk gave them annoying looks.

 

“Hey…I’m capable of taking care of myself even when I’m with her!” He said in a defending tone.

 

“Uh-huh…so what happened before she left?” Daehyun asked curiously. Jongup and Himchan stopped what they were doing and stood in front of Yongguk's treadmill.

 

They crossed their arms and leaned on the sides with a smile.

 

“Nothing.” Yongguk said quickly with a careless look, trying to hide his happy side.

 

“Really? You know…it’s pretty obvious that you’re hiding something.” Himchan said with a chuckle.

 

”You’re the worst of the worst at keeping anything to yourself.” Jongup said. Yongguk gave them a sarcastic laugh and sped up on the treadmill.

 

“Tell us!” They all yelled together, making Yongguk stop the treadmill immediately in annoyance.

 

Yongguk stared at a couple that was walking into the gym together in front of them oddly. Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup quickly turned to look at the couple too.

They all watched as the couple both gave each other a quick peck and smiled.

 

 

“Who’re they?” Jongup asked curiously.

 

”Is she…one of your exes!?” Himchan asked. “No!” Yongguk yelled in frustration. “You guys are so stup-“

“Kiss?” Daehyun said with a wide smile on his face, pointing at Yongguk. He guiltily shrugged and started the treadmill again with a smile.

 

“Ohhh!! It WAS a kiss huh?! You KISSED Jieun?!” Jongup said with a teasing smile. Yongguk slowly shook his head and tilted his head, slowing the treadmill down.

 

“No…..” he answered slowly. Himchan took a deep breath of annoyance and sat down on a seat, working on his bench presses. Jongup shook his head and grabbed a dumbbell to work on his arms while Daehyun just sat there and listened.

 

“Then WHAT happened?” Jongup asked with a chuckle. “You don’t even make any sense right now.”

 

Yongguk coughed silently and rubbed his neck. He started the treadmill faster and narrowed his eyes.

 

“She…” Yongguk wandered his eyes, not wanting to admit. “She…….k-“

“She what?!” Himchan asked impatiently with wide eyes. “She….k-“

“Ahhh! Stop stuttering and just say it!!!” Daehyun screamed in annoyance. Jongup slapped his shoulder to silence him.

 

“Jieun kissed ME! Not the other way around.” Yongguk finally said with irritation. Jongup and Himchan froze in place with a confused look on their faces and hanging mouths.

Yongguk took quick glances at them and ran even faster on the treadmill.

 

 

“Hey Bang Yongguk….” Himchan said slowly, shaking his head in disbelief. “I hate to say this…but it really does seem like…Jieun is the man in this relationship-“

“Oh shut up!” Yongguk yelled, getting off the treadmill. Jongup and Daehyun widened their eyes and prepared themselves to get yelled at by him.

 

But instead of getting mad and making Yongguk end up running out of the gym as usual, he sat with them and stuttered through his words.

 

“I WAS going to kiss her first anyways but-“

“Oh! Maybe you were going for it already and she knew so she leaned in-“

“That still makes Jieun the man in the relationship because she leaned in first and took the go.” Himchan said carelessly, crossing his arms. Yongguk looked down in embarrassment.

 

"Well, I WAS gonna kiss her the other day when we went on a double date with Hyosung and Gikwang. But freaken Hyosung was being a er, so it didn't happen." Yongguk cursed madly.

 

"Yah, don't blame it on Hyosung noona." Jongup chuckled. "Yeah, you probably had all your FEELINGS mixed up that you took too long like those in dramas." Daehyun said.

 

Yongguk smacked his lips and glared at them annoyed. Jongup coughed and tried to change the conversation.

 

“Were your lips puckered?” Jongup asked with a chuckle, making hand gestures, trying to prove that Yongguk was, in fact, the man of the relationship. “Maybe you initiated but-“

“No, no…either way I still consider Jieun the man of the relationship.” Himchan said with a chuckle, completely on Jieun's side.

 

“Why?!” Yongguk yelled loudly, staring at Himchan in anger. He cleared his throat and coughed before speaking.

 

“Well, she visited you first, which is something the guy should ALWAYS do. Not the girl.” He said with a smile while Yongguk looked down guiltily.

 

“And initiating any physical contact should be done by the man, not the woman.” Daehyun explained then the boys, excluding Yongguk, nodded in agreement.

Yongguk looked down and scowled down at his feet until a text came to his phone.

 

“AND…she’s texting you first.” Himchan said in a whisper while Yongguk grimaced at them before taking his phone out.

Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup coughed purposefully and turned different directions with a smile.

 

“I just got home.”

 

Yongguk sighed and set his phone down.

 

“Okay…how…how do I make it where I’M the man of the relationship?” He asked with his head down.

 

“Ohhh!!! NOW you’re talking!” Himchan yelled while Jongup chuckled, making Yongguk laugh silently. “Learn from the pimp now.” Daehyun said raising an eyebrow at Himchan.

 

“Oh trust me, Himchan hyung is the MOST experienced with women.” Jongup said sarcastically with an amused laugh. “Oh, shut up.” Himchan said with a glare at Jongup.

 

A/N: Haha... learning from the pimps... keke...

Let's see if Himchan can make Yongguk become the man of the relationship... hahahaha...

Sorry I've been gone for so long!! I've been soooo busy this weekend!! >.<

I hope you all like this funny chapter though!! Kekekke.. 

More Bangsong coming up!! And Gisung as well... kekeke.....

Thanks for all your love and support!!! 84 subs and  18 upvotes!!! Kyaa!!!!!

I know this story might be a little dragging.... like they're taking FOREVER to just freaken get together!! Haha...

But, I hope it's still okay for youguys... I mean... don't rush love, right?? Kekeke....

But PLEASE let me know if this story is just dragging TOOOO much.... okay??

Your honest opinions won't hurt me..... they'll just make me improve, okay??

Until Friday, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~