Searching

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

A/N: FIRST OFF!!! Gotta SPREAD THIS!!! Any BBCs on here?!!! CAUSE GUESS WHAT?? Block-B are coming back!!! KYAA!!!!!

I can't believe it!! Like, this is so amazing!! And then Yongguk oppa made a new Instagram as well!!! So people should and BETTER respect his posts on IG!! ALL RIGHT?!! Kekeke....

But Block-B coming back.... under a new agency "Seven Seasons".... After this long and hard road.. they're back... and same with Yongguk... gosh... these Kpop stars are crazilly patient and loving... however much crap son fans and fanfoms give them, they always never give up....... on us and on themselves....

I mean, seriously.. show some love!!!! So here goes a long chapter!! Kekeke... ENJOY!!!

==============================================

 

"Hey…where’re you taking me?" Jieun asked in confusion as Yongguk opened the car door for her and pushed her in.

She was half chuckling and watched as he kept his eyes on her while he came to sit on the driver’s seat. He turned to look at her with fierce eyes making her stare at him oddly.

 

"Y-yah... what’s wrong?" She asked in a fearful tone. "Are you okay?" He asked after a while of silence then looked her body over. She chuckled and stared at him awkwardly.

"Not right now since I don’t know what it is that you’re doing." She said with a chuckle. He sighed deeply with his eyes closed, relieved that Youngjae had not hurt her. Right at that moment, his eyes opened wide and he turned to look at her with his fierce gaze again.

"Is anything of yours missing?" He asked, glancing at her earrings, making sure both of them were still there. She still had her necklace on and both diamond bracelets on her wrists.

"No Yongguk. Can you tell me what you’re doing? You’re acting all weird." She said while looking at him with pleading eyes. He looked down and took a deep breath, not able to believe what he was going to tell her.

"I’m worried." He said out of the blue. She froze and her eyes widened in confusion, almost in disgust. She broke a sarcastic chuckle as Yongguk looked at her. His shoulders were slumped and he looked very tired.

"Have you been drinking Yongguk?" She asked, squinting her eyes at him. She reached her hand for the door handle. "Get some sleep…I-"

"Wait!" He said so loudly that it made her stop. One of her legs was out of the door already but he held her shoulder gently. "I just…need to talk to you about…Youngjae-"

Jieun quickly shut the door and her face was filled with excitement and happiness.

"Oh my god!! Yongguk…. you need to SEE him! He looks so different now and he doesn’t have his braces anymore! AND he’s not fat!" She yelled loudly, making him flinch.

"I DID see him!" He yelled. He stared at him in confusion. "You did? Where?" She asked, assuming that he was lying. He relaxed a little and leaned his head on the back of his seat, crossing his arms.

"Same place as you." He said cleverly, glancing at her. She squint her eyes and crossed her arms as her stomach growled loudly.

Yongguk stared at her with a chuckle and started his car while she covered her tiny stomach and glared at him.

 

 

Yongguk and Jieun sat at a noodle shop while she ate as though it was her first meal of the day. Yongguk sat across from her and crossed his arms, watching her eat in disgust.

"Tell me about... this Yoo Youngjae guy." He said. Jieun looked up at him in confusion with a mouthful of noodles hanging out of . He soured his face up and looked up to the ceiling in repugnance.

"Why?" She asked coiling another bundle of noodles in her tiny chopstick. He stared at her, trying to think of an excuse.

"I know you don’t have any money on you." He said with a finger pointing at her. She cut the noodles in and chuckled hysterically gazing at him in misperception.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked in amusement. He chuckled and leaned towards her with his elbows on the table.

"Well, if you don’t tell me about him, then you’re paying for your meal….and mine." He said with a smile, stirring his huge noodle bowl with a smile. She scoffed and set her chopsticks down beside her plate and crossed her arms.

"Why do you care Bang Yongguk?" She asked peculiarly. He slowly sipped a noodle in his mouth and squint his eyes, trying to think of a reason. He looked up at her and chewed on the noodle in his mouth.

"Why can’t I know?" He asked then looked at her and cleared his mouth from the noodles between his teeth.

"You never care about my business. Why do you want to know now?" He stared at her question and leaned in closer to her.

"You should do some background check on him before you start getting serious." He said with a slight nod that made her stare at him awkwardly before eating her noodles.

"Why?" She asked with a chuckle. "I already know enough about him. He and I did a lot of catching up earlier." She said with a smile that, for some reason, annoyed Yongguk.

"Oh yeah? And what was that?" He questioned, trying to dig every piece of information out of her.

"Well, I’ll state the obvious first." She said with a nod, holding her chopstick in her hand. "He’s really handsome. Every girl at the bar was drooling over him." She said dreamily as he had a disgusted expression on his face. "He has a good career-"

"What career?" Yongguk asked, interrupting her speaking. "He works in a business-"

"What business?" He interrupted again as she stared at him oddly. "Fashion."

He chuckled hilariously, covering his stomach and slightly tilting his body back. Jieun sat up straight with her mouthful of noodles in confusion again.

"Why are you LAUGHING?!!" She screamed with noodles flying out of from every direction all over Yongguk and his bowl of noodles.

 

Jieun laughed hysterically when he drove her home. He explained to her the things that Jongup told him about Youngjae.

Yongguk stared at her awkwardly when she laughed at his words.

"You’re hilarious!" She yelled loudly picking her teeth. "AND insane!" She added. Yongguk stopped outside of her house and took a deep breath.

She reached for the handle and opened the door to leave, still laughing to herself. Yongguk stared at her with a scowl on his face, not surprised that she didn’t listen to him.

She never listened to him, but this time he was actually worried and she wouldn’t take any of his words into her brain.

"I’m serious Jieun." He said with a more serious tone. She stared at him and stopped her laugh. She shrugged her shoulders and pressed her lips together.

"I don’t know what’s going on with you Bang Yongguk. But I’ll consider what you told me." She said with a half-smile before closing the car door and skipping towards her home happily.

 

 

"Hi GARU!!!"

 

Yongguk read Pucca’s text with squinted eyes, with the thought of Jieun in mind. He sighed deeply and shut his eyes in frustration, trying not to put his anger out on her before he knew for sure if it was her.

 

"Hi Pucca…how was your day?"

 

Jieun smiled widely and lay with her back on her bed. She held her phone up in front of her face and text happily with a chuckle.

 

"It was fun! I went to the bar with my friends :) how was your day?"

 

Yongguk brushed his chin in suspicion and crinkled his eyebrows as he started to get a headache with all the thinking.

 

"It was great too. Can I ask you something?"

"……sure?"

"I always have a vibe whenever I live far away from my great friends. Right now I have a vibe that you have a secret admirer…am I right?"

 

Jieun opened her eyes wide and quickly rolled on her bed so she'd lay on her stomach with shock all over her face.

Yongguk sat on his bed in the hotel and took deep breaths every time he sent a text message. "It must be her." He said silently to herself.

 

"How did you know?! I DO!"

 

"Song Jieun?" Her mother said with a knock on the door. Jieun gasped and quickly sat up. "Yes mom?" She asked.

Her mother slowly walked in with a confused smile on her face. Jieun sat up tall with her phone in her hand and a huge smile on her face.

"Is Yongguk okay? He seemed kind of… odd earlier when he came searching for you." She said in a slow tone. Jieun shrugged and looked down at her phone, waiting for a text.

"I don’t know. He was acting really weird too. He just…heard some weird stuff, that’s all." She said. Her mother smiled and walked to sit beside her.

"Where did you guys go?" She asked with a smile. Jieun could feel her mother getting excited with the thought of her and Yongguk hanging out.

"He just… took me out to eat some noodles." She said with a chuckle, looking down. "Oh! What’s that I see on your face?!" Her mother asked with happiness, pointing at Jieun's blushing face. Jieun quickly snapped out of it, confused why she acted like she did.

"Nothing! What’re you talking about mom?!" She yelled with a chuckle until her phone vibrated. Her mother chuckled and peeked at the phone while Jieun pushed her away.

"Who is that-"

"Go away mom! I’m going to sleep!" She yelled with laughter, getting under her blanket. Her mother chuckled and patted her shoulder with a smile before leaving the room and closing the door.

 

"It’s just something I feel... mind telling me who that special person is?"

"You’re my best friend so I’ll tell you. DON’T tell anyone though! Promise?!"

 

Yongguk chuckled, shaking his head and text with a smile.

"She’s got to be Jieun. I can imagine her saying this kiddy line." He said with a smile and sent the text. He quickly hid his smile when he realized that he was actually enjoying talking to Jieun.

 

"It’s not like anyone where I live will know you, so I can’t tell anyone anyways."

"Right! Ok…he was the guy I told you about in grade school that I dated."

 

Yongguk's eyes grew wide as he narrowed his eyes and tilted his head. He sat up on his bed and set his back on the headboard.

 

"Who?"

"The guy with braces that tried to kiss me!"

 

"Oh! It IS her! But I have to make sure……" he sounded happy that it WAS her, yet he felt a sad vibe that she was talking to him about another guy.

 

"I remember that part you told me. But what was his name again?"

"Yoo Youngjae! <3"

 

Yongguk threw his head back on the headboard and closed his eyes with a long sigh.

"How did I get caught up with all this awkwardness." He said to himself.

"I should’ve never entered that stupid…. desperate site." He scolded himself as his phone vibrated again.

 

"Garu?......?"

"Sorry Pucca I was still using the restroom."

 

Yongguk laid on his back and pulled the cover over his chest. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath while his phone laid on his on top of the covers that was over his belly.

"I guess I should be happy that she told me this." He said with a slight smile as confusion came over his face.

"But why do I care about her relationship with Youngjae?" He said to himself with squint eyes.

"Do I….perhaps….have….feelings-" a vibration of his phone caught his words short as he shook his head and answered the text.

 

"It’s okay."

"Pucca, how do you know that you like Youngjae?"

"Well, I don’t exactly know how to explain this. I’m not sure if I actually DO like him yet Garu. Why?"

 

"Aish, are you serious?? But hmmm…..awkward." Yongguk said, turning to lie on his side.

 

"Have you ever been in love Pucca?"

 

Jieun sat up in confusion thinking why Garu was asking her all these kinds of questions all of a sudden. She smiled reading his text and thinking back to all the guys she ever liked.

 

"I don’t know if I consider it LOVE. Maybe like….but I don’t know if it was love."

"What’s the difference between love and like?"

"Love is when you see someone with so much affection that you would do anything for them. You would protect them no matter what and nothing can come between you because you’d fight for that person if the word separation ever came up. Love is when you see your future with a person and you’ll accept them if anything bad ever happens in the future. Like is just a term to describe your feelings towards a person for that moment."

 

Yongguk rubbed his chin reading her long message and cracked a crooked smile. "She has a good brain when it comes to love." He said with a chuckle.

 

"So you’re saying that you only like Youngjae for now?"

"I guess you could say that."

===================================================

 

The next morning, Yongguk heard a pounding knock on his hotel room. Before he got the chance to go open it, it already opened up. He sat up quickly in confusion.

"What the-"

"Good morning lazy!" Jieun yelled at the top of her lungs, lounging towards Yongguk as she tugged the blanket off of him.

Growing up together, there were so many times that she has seen him shirtless that she eventually grew used to it.

"How did you get the card key?!" Yongguk yelled loudly, trying to be fierce with her. "Oh, your parents got a spare one for them so they gave it to me." She said with a huge smile. He scoffed and turned to look at his clock.

"It’s 10am!" He yelled loudly. Jieun sat at the edge of his bed and chuckled. "Yup! Your parents said for me to come wake you up. You guys are leaving after breakfast." She said. Yongguk shuffled through some of his clothes to put on.

"You should go shower instead. You smell like liquor." She said with crinkled nose that almost made him laugh because she looked like a child. He broke that feeling and scoffed.

"You too." He said while he grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom.

"No! I showered this morning!" She yelled as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

She didn’t realize it, but Yongguk left the door a creak open to watch her, knowing that she was going to sniff herself because he said she stunk as well.

She pursed her lips and brought the bottom of her shirt up to take a whiff of it. She looked up and scowled towards the bathroom door when she heard Yongguk chuckling loudly and shutting the door tightly with a lock.

"Liar!" She yelled loudly. "I KNEW you were going to sniff yourself!" He yelled from the bathroom. She huffed under her voice and glared at him through the closed door.

 

A/N: Well, Pucca is officially Jieun now!!! Yongguk knows now too!!! Ottheokae??? XD

I hope this story is getting interesting so far!! If not, I'll try harder next time... :/

Thank you so much to those of you who've left comments and helped support this story with your lovely upvotes!!! I can't thank you all soooo much!! But you'll all be blessed!!! <3

Oh my, this is such a good day!! Kekkee... keep supporting Block-B and never fail to continue your love for them and Yongguk!! And TSFAM in general!!! Kekeke... Have a good day yerobun! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~