Thinking

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

A/N: Here's another chapter for today! Since it's gonna be another long time before I can update... too many things going on.. ya know? XD

Well, ENJOY!!!! Thanks thanks for all your love and supports!!!

==================================

 

"It’s too bad I don’t have your phone number Bang Yongguk." Jieun said silently with a sad chuckle.

 

 

 

Yongguk cleared his throat and waited for a response on the other line calling him.

"Son? Are you on your way yet?" His father asked. Yongguk shut his eyes tight and rubbed his forehead with one hand while the other was on the wheel.

"Yes… I’m on my way to the airport right now." He said watching the road.

"Ok…you should be getting here by noon. Don’t eat anything because Director Choi and his family will be here to eat dinner with us. Make sure you will be able to eat with us too." He said chuckling.

"Yes, don’t worry. I’ll be there at noon." Yongguk said with a light chuckle then hung up. He turned the car to the airport and parked his car, getting out to grab his luggage.

 

He tilted his head when he spotted a girl standing near the exit door with her back to him. He squinted his eyes and scrunched up his face with confusion and curiosity.

"Song Cheon-cheon?" He said quietly staring at her.

The stranger turned around to look at the cars and sighed. Yongguk shivered and turned away when he saw that it wasn't Jieun.

"Ew, how nasty. How am I thinking of her? Keep it together Bang Yongguk." He said annoyed and frustrated wiping his face with his hands.

 

 

 

Jieun looked outside the window and spotted Hyosung's car parking in their driveway. She smiled and then slipped on a sweater and her black heels along with a long skinny jean.

"Mom and dad! Hyosung unnie is waiting for me outside! I’ll be back later!" She yelled then walked out and closed the door, walking towards the car with Hyosung waiting for her in there.

"Hey what took you so long?" Hyosung asked. "I wasn’t even long! I had to fix myself. I can’t ruin my image in public." Jieun said looking down at her phone. Hyosung looked at her closely and narrowed her eyes.

"Yah, what’s wrong with your eyes?" She asked curiously. Jieun glanced at her nervously and looked down. "Nothing." She said quickly then looked through her phone. Hyosung relaxed in the car and sighed confused.

======================================

 

At Yongguk's house, their huge table was filled with food while his parents sat in the chairs professionally dressed and neat.

Next to them were Director Choi and his wife with their two children Choi Zelo and Choi Gina.

 

"So where is Bang Yongguk?" Director Choi asked politely while Mr. Bang nervously chuckled and looked at his watch. "He should be arriving soon." He said with a smile.

"There were some… complications last night so he couldn’t come home with us." He said nervously glancing at Mrs. Bang. "Sorry for being so late-"

"No. No." Director Choi said chuckling. "No need to rush. I-"

"I’m home." Yongguk said opening the door with his luggage in his hands. He slightly smiled spotting Director Choi and his family. He coughed and closed the door, setting his luggage down against the wall by the door.

"Oh. Hello Director Choi and the family. Sorry for interupting." Yongguk said quickly with a smile greeting them while Director Choi and his family stood up politely.

"We’re happy you could join us." Director Choi said happily. Yongguk smiled and nodded, making his way to the table to sit down.

 =====================================

 

 

Jieun walked with Hyosung in the streets with her hands in her pockets, looking up with a sigh. Hyosung slowly glanced at her with confusion while they walked into a coffee shop nearby.

"Yah." Hyosung said taking a sip of her coffee. Jieun in her lips and looked at her. "What?" She asked curiously with wide eyes.

"What’s wrong with you?" Hyosung asked confused while Jieun smiled and shrugged. "Bang Yong-"

"I KNEW he was involved with this! I just KNEW IT!" Hyosung yelled loudly, pulling her sleeves up with a scowl. "What’d he do to you this time?!" She screamed loudly.

"Yah, unnie! Calm down!" Jieun laughed quietly, looking at Hyosung's small, fragile self. Hyosung breathed heavily and unrolled her sleeves, calming down.

"He didn’t do anything wrong." Jieun said smiling, leaving Hyosung with a confused expression.

"In fact, he left this morning." Jieun said looking down. Hyosung shrugged her shoulders in confusion.

"And you’re sad because?" She asked lingering the words. Jieun drank her coffee and formed a bubble in . Hyosung held her breath, looking at Jieun with wide eyes.

"Oh no…no…noNO." Hyosung said standing up while Jieun chuckled. "You… what’d you guys do last night?" Hyosung asked shaking her head, not wanting to know the answer. Jieun opened to-

"DON'T SPEAK! I don’t want to hear it!" Hyosung screamed closing her eyes in irritation. "Look Hyosung unnie… he isn’t as bad as we thought-"

"He was a jerk to you your whole life!" Hyosung yelled then covered her shaking head. "It was because I never took the time to actually… see his good intentions." Jieun said unbelievably. Hyosung rested her shaking head on the table and scoffed.

"No. This is not going to happen. You’re falling into your parents’ trap!" She said lifting her head up quickly while Jieun stared at her.

"Now that he’s gone…I'm going to make you forget about him." Hyosung said with an assured look. Jieun looked at her confused.

"You guys will meet again in another 5 years." She said staring at Jieun with narrowed eyes. "In this time…I will do my best to-"

"Yah unnie…it’s okay…I'm not even in love with-"

"DON'T SAY THAT WORD!!!!!! Don’t you EVER say the ‘L’ word!" Hyosung screamed with her eyes closed.

"Let’s try something anyways. I know you’re hiding some feelings somewhere and I don’t want you to end up with that jerk." She said angrily. Jieun smiled looking down.

"I’m going to do something. Yes. I’m going to do something so you won’t ever think about th-that... ‘L’ word with him." Hyosung said thinking critically.

 

 

A/N: Haha... pabo Hyosung unnie geuchi??? XD Welcome new subs and loves!!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay???

I hope youguys all love the double update today!!!! More coming up soon!!!

After I get all my things together and after all my camping trips and everything XD

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~