The Result

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

7 Years Later

 

 

"Omma!! Appa won't buy this for me!!" Insoo, Yongguk and Jieun's oldest son of 4 years, yelled out with cries.

 

 

A/N: I didn't know any baby names, so I just put Insoo.... kekekeke.... I hope it's okay!! I know he's BangHim's child, but oh well >.<

 

 

Yongguk and Jieun had took the kids to go shopping for groceries with them. With kids.... meaning a boy and a little girl: Bang Insoo (4 Years Old), and Bang Innah (2 Years Old).

 

 

"Yah! Yongguk! Come get your boy!" Jieun said irritated. She was rowing the cart with Innah holding Jieun's leg, crying her eyes out.

 

Yongguk was in front of them, throwing things in the cart. He turned back to look at Jieun and sighed, walking over and taking Insoo in his arms.

 

"Bang Insoo... you need to stop crying. Are you not a man? Men don't cry." Yongguk said placing Insoo's feet on the ground again, holding his hand tightly in his'.

 

"Appa! I'm NOT a man! I'm just a boy!!" Insoo whined again, stomping his feet on the ground.

 

Jieun scoffed and covered as she lauged. Yongguk glared at her and looked down at his little daughter, Innah, who chuckled at him also.

 

"Innah-ah... you're laughing at appa too?" He asked. Innah stopped laughing and hid behind Jieun, holding onto her mother's legs. Jieun patted Innah's head and chuckled, rowing the cart ahead.

 

"Appa, we're just kids..." Innah silently spoke from behind Jieun's legs. Yongguk hissed at his daughter and smacked his lips.

 

"Innah-ah... you want to get time out also?" He said. Innah gasped and shook her head.

 

"That's what I thought...." Yongguk said then turned around again. Jieun shook her head and smiled at his immature acts that were even more immature than their children's.

 

"Hurry up and let's go home to cook. I'm hungry." She said grabbing some more things and throwing them into the cart.

 

"Appa.... can I get-

 

"Go ahead! Since everyone's laughing at me, just get whatever you want. Appa don't care. Omma's buying these." Yongguk said glancing back at Jieun. She scoffed and glared at him annoyingly.

 

 

 

Late at night after they had their dinner, Insoo and Innah went to play one last time in the living room, tired from their long day with their grandparents.

 

Since Yongguk and Jieun were from rich parents, their house was like a mansion. Insoo and Innah both had their own rooms with their own decorations to their likings.

 

 

Yongguk walked over to Jieun who was washing the dishes up. He placed a hand to her lower back and kissed her neck gently.

 

"I'm gonna put Innah to sleep. You put Insoo in a bit. He's still drawing." He told her taking a sip of his juice. Jieun scoffed and looked at him.

 

"Just tell him to put his things away. He can draw tomorrow. It's late Yongguk..." she said with a sigh. He smacked his lips and coughed.

 

"I'll see..." he said walked off. Jieun glared at him and sighed.

 

 

Yongguk walked into Insoo's room and peeked in to see Jieun laying beside him, trying to get him back to sleep.

 

"Sleep, my baby boy..." she whispered silently, patting his stomach gently.

 

Yongguk smiled and walked over to her without her knowing since her back was to him. He placed a hand on her hip and leaned down to give her a kiss on her neck. She turned around and smiled when she saw him.

 

"Is he asleep?" Yongguk asked. Jieun nodded and turned around while Yongguk picked her up and carried her bridal style to their bedroom. She chuckled silently and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

 

"Yah... since when was my husband so nice, carrying me to our bedroom... kekeke..." she chuckled silently, trying to not wake up the children.

 

"I've always been like this...." he told her.

 

 

When Yongguk got into their bedroom, he threw Jieun onto their bed and smirked at her seductively. Jieun looked at him and raised an eyebrow, laughing at his failed expression.

 

"You look SOOOO gay!" She told him. He closed their bedroom door and jumped on bed with her. He laid in front of her and pulled her closely to face him. She smiled and sunk herself in his arms, resting her head on his chest.

 

Yongguk took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She sighed and closed her eyes, smiling at how he always holds her like this.

 

"Bang Yongguk....?" She called him. He backed away a little and looked down at her, their nose brushing against each other.

 

"What is it, beautiful?" He asked through a whisper.

 

Jieun closed her eyes and leaned up to kiss his lips gently. She grabbed his waist with her hand and inhaled, pressing her body closer to his'. Yongguk backed away and looked down at her with love.

 

"Aigoo.... someone's in the mood right now..." he said with a smirk. Jieun shrugged her shoulders and kissed him again. She climbed on top of him, her body lying on top of his' with her legs to his sides.

 

Yongguk grasped her hip with his hands and kissed her soft lips, nibbling on her upper lip while she did the same to his lower lips.

 

Jieun backed away and sat on Yongguk's lap. She chuckled and was about to get up, but he tightened his hold on her hip and smacked his lips.

 

"Where do you think YOU'RE going?" He asked. She chuckled and placed her hands on his chest, trying to push away.

 

"Yah, let go. I need to go check up on the kids." She said trying to lift her legs over so she can get up and out.

 

"Yah..." Yongguk said not letting her go. She chuckled and widened her eyes. "Yah! Stop being so desperate!" Jieun said releasing herself from Yongguk's hold. He sat up and smacked his lips.

 

"When it's ME, it's always desperate, desperate, DESPERATE!!! But when it's YOU, it's always love, huh?" Yongguk said glaring at her with a smack on his lips. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at him then walked out.

 

He scoffed and went back to sleep, throwing the covers over his head. He removed them again and looked at Jieun's pillow beside him.

 

"You think you're the MAN in this relationship? Well, MAN to THIS!!!" He mumbled madly then threw Jieun's pillow across the room. He scoffed with satisfaction and pulled his pillow over, sleeping in the center of the bed, leaving no room for Jieun.

 

 

After a long while, Jieun haven't returned yet. Yongguk looked at their front door of their bedroom and smacked his lips.

 

"What's taking her so long?" He asked then got up. He walked out and went to Insoo's bedroom, but Jieun wasn't there. He smacked his lips and closed the bedroom door.

 

Yongguk walked to Innah's bedroom and saw Jieun sleeping beside her, patting Innah's stomach gently while her eyes were already asleep.

 

He chuckled and walked over, trying to see if Innah had fell asleep yet or not.

 

He looked at Jieun and carried her, bridal style, in his arms again and went to their bedroom again.

 

He gently placed her on their bed and moved his pillow under her head to cushion her. He sighed and went to grab HER pillow that he threw earlier and set it beside her.

 

"If you weren't so dang beautiful, you'd be waking up in the living room tomorrow..." Yongguk said quietly, sleeping closely in front of her.

 

Jieun smiled with her eyes and closed and chuckled, scooting closer to him. Yongguk saw this and chuckled, realizing that she was testing him the whole time.

 

"Not so sneaky..." he said holding her tightly in his arms. Jieun chuckled and wrapped Yongguk's arms around her while her's were around him also.

 

He crossed his leg over her legs and chuckled, giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

 

"Good night..." he told her. "Hmm...." she said then went to sleep. He chuckled at her answer and shook his head, going to sleep also.

 

 

A/N: So, I decided to end it here... they had kids and they're happy... :DDDD

So... this is it... yeaps.....Huhu..... I WOULD love to continue it.... but then I decided not to... I don't know what I could add in... so yeah....

I hope everyone is satisfied and happy with the ending??? Keke...

At least I ended it with a Bangsong love, right?? And little Bangsong juniors... kekekeke... <3

Thank you SOOO much to EACH and EVERYONE of you who've subbed, commented, upvoted, viewed and LOVED this story sooooo much!!! I can't believe how blessed I am to have each and everyone of you!!! So thank you so much for all your love and support!!!!

Just another note, my NEWEST Bangsong fic IS out already... >.<

"We're Just Lovestruck"

So please go and help me support it!! First chapter will be out soon!!! <3

Bye yeom!! With BAP LOVE!! <3

Haha, just playing.... okay, bye for reals now!!!