Going Home

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun limped behind Yongguk while he walked ahead with his hands in his pockets and a fierce expression.

She looked down to the ground and slowly walked and then looked up at him while he continued walking faster away.

She looked at the people walking by them and shuddered while they made eye contact with her.

"YAH! Where are you going?!" She yelled lightly. He stopped and turned to look at her with anger glaring at her through his eyes.

She stopped walking when she realized he was walking towards her. She stood tall with her head looking down, feeling the pain from her ankle.

"Do you really…. not know the way home?" He asked unbelievably while she nodded lightly with huge eyes.

"Or are you just acting so you can get to spend more time with me?" He asked moving his face closer to her, squinting his eyes, trying to figure her out. She shook at his last response and shifted her body back.

"You’re the person I hate most in life! Why would I want to spend any time with you?" She yelled in his face.

He closed his eyes in irritation, wiping her spit off his face. She growled and walked ahead of him and saw an elderly lady.

"Is she really going to embarrass us?" Yongguk thought disgusted as Jieun poked the elder lady's arm gently.

Jieun said a few words to the elder lady inaudibly with a smile. He stood from afar watching her and shaking his head while he started to shiver in the cold.

"I should’ve brought a sweater." He said annoyed, looking around towards Jieun. She slowly walked back with her head down.

"What’d she say?" He asked with curiosity. She shook her head and shrugged. "I don’t know. I think she was… drunk." She said looking down to the ground, kicking her feet while Yongguk scoffed in frustration.

"Just my bad luck." He said following her and finally walking beside her.

"Hey idiot, can I ask you something?" He asked with a cough. She nodded and stood closer by him, looking around nervously. Yongguk looked at their closeness and stared at her awkwardly.

"I guess I am an idiot." She said with a huge sigh, crossing her arms tight, trying to keep warm.

"Why don’t you know the way to your own home again?" He asked with squinted eyes keeping his head straight. She slowly looked up at him and sighed.

"You’re just going to end up calling me stupid and-"

"What’s there to risk?!" He yelled laughing. "I call you stupid anyways." He said laughing. She scowled at him.

"Right." She thought annoyed. She looked to the ground and then glanced at him after making a long sigh. She stopped walking and shut her eyes while inhaling.

"You really can’t figure it out?" She asked. He slowly shook his head. "Umm…no. What is it?" He asked.

She scoffed with a shiver and rubbed her bare arms. She glanced at him and stopped walking then sat down at a bus stop seat and exhaled, crouching her back. He sat beside her and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"I can’t believe I'm about to tell my worst enemy my deepest secret." She said sarcastically then shook her head unbelievably with a chuckle. He laughed and let out a deep breath.

"Is it something stupid?!" He asked irritated, glaring at her. She smiled and laughed hysterically and quickly stood up in front of him.

"You really can’t figure it out?!" She yelled in annoyance. He kept a straight face and shrug. She posed in front of him and placed a hand on her hips.

"What do I look like to you?" She asked pouting her lip as though she was a model. Yongguk stared at her disgusted. "Uhh…you-"

"I don’t want to hear it." She said quickly putting a hand up to stop him from talking. He smirked and looked away for a split second.

"I never go out alone because… my image is just too great to be seen alone." She said fixing her hair with her purse hung on her elbow. He scoffed loudly with a laugh and stood up.

"Hey Song Jieun, I’ve never seen anybody as conceited as you." He said through a scoff and stared at the street annoyed.

"That’s really your reason?" He questioned. "Yes!" She screamed with a laugh.

"I’m always afraid that I’ll get mugged or something and get kidnapped. If that ever happens, my parents would be devastated without me." She said through an embarrass chuckle.

"You really are crazy." He said with a mocking chuckle. "I think your disappearance would finally bring your parents happiness. Plus, who would even try kidnapping you?" He asked with a laugh.

"I’m just being honest!" She yelled narrowing her eyes while he coughed. She stood by him and sighed looking up to the sky, rubbing her bare arms with her hands shivering. He glanced at her and slightly smiled evilly.

"I’d give you my little sweater." He said looking at his clothing and fixing them. "But I care about my own health more than yours." He said carelessly.

"Not surprising at all." She said rubbing her arms again while he chuckled.

"So, what’s your secret?" She asked curiously. "Mine? I have no secret." He said carelessly. She narrowed her eyes and shook her head.

"It’s ok. I already know all your secrets anyways." She said looking around puckering her lips. He quickly glared at her and nervously laughed.

"Like what?" He asked curiously while she shrugged. "Well… I know you keep good secrets." She said. He backed away confused.

"How?" He said suspiciously, crossing his arms. "Bang Yongguk, I’ve known you ever since birth." She said annoyed gazing at him.

"I know that you keep a diary and I’ve done so many bad things that could’ve gotten me in trouble in the past. You were the only person who knew my troubles, yet you never snitched on me." She said chuckling.

"Yah! How’d you know all that?" He gasped shocked, throwing his hands out of his pockets.

"Oh! Was that your secret?!" She asked laughing. He still stood shocked.

"I know a lot about you that you don’t know of Bang Yongguk." She said sighing and taking her phone out. He sat frozen for a bit until he realized what she was doing.

"Yah! You had a phone this whole time?!" He yelled searching every pocket on him for his phone. "I didn’t bring mine." He said feeling his pockets.

"Yes, but my battery’s about to die. I can only make one call I think." She said dialing Hyosung's number.

Yongguk quickly reached over and snatched the phone from her grasp. "Hey!"

He started dialing a number with his hands in the air while Jieun tried to reach for her phone back.

"Hey! I’m trying to get us home!" She screamed tip toeing in her high heels but he was too tall. He finished dialing a number and sighed, pushing her aside. She flew distant from him limping and angrily glared at him.

"Hello? Himchan?" He asked with wide eyes. Jieun scoffed and slowly walked back towards him annoyed.

"You’re using my last call to call your stupid brainless friends?" She said annoyed and frustrated. Yongguk glared at her angrily and then had on a shock expression.

"Drinking? Why’re you drinking?" He asked crossing his arms then looked down.

"That’s my last CALL! Make it useful!" She screamed pulling her hair out in anger. Yongguk covered and pressed her back to his chest while his arm wrapped around her.

"Hey, do you know the way to"

Yongguk looked at Jieun and moved the phone slightly away from his mouth.

"What’s your address again?" He asked. She released his huge hand from and gasped for air.

"Let me go!" She yelled struggling free. "Your hand is salty!" She screamed wiping and spitting on the ground.

"Hey Himch- Hello?" He said with the phone by his ear. Jieun grabbed her phone and froze in shock. "You…you…you used my last call…on…on-"

"Hey Song Cheon-cheon… we’re going to have to sleep in a hotel tonight." He said carelessly then looked around, looking towards a hotel nearby.

Jieun stood still in shock staring at her phone. She smacked her lips and watched her phone as it turned off everytime she turned it on.

"This is impossible." She said slowly looking around with wide eyes. "How am I getting home?" She said shocked. She widened her eyes and hung her purse down on her elbow.

"Ottheokae?" She asked pouting until she suddenly felt someone grab her purse and run off.

"My purse." She said quietly realizing the situation. "Purse." She repeated a bit panicked now.

"Purse! My PURSE!! BANG YONGGUK!!!" She screamed pointing at the man who stole her purse and chasing him slowly. Yongguk turned to glance at her and looked away with irritation.

"Oh, so now you need me?" He said carelessly, turning away.

 

A/N: So.. shall Yongguk be nice and get her purse back for her or shall he just ignore her?

Kekeke... wait for my next chappie that'll be up soon!!! XD

Welcome new subbies!!!! You're all amazing! You'll be blessed!!! Kekekeke >(^_^)<

OH!!!! I made a video on YouTube, a song cover actually, that I hope will support TSFAM and Block-B for everthing they've gone through this 2013 year....

Here's the link if you haven't checked it out yet!!!  Click HERE...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~