Can't Get Enough

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun laid on her bed after a shower with a towel in her hair. She quickly opened her laptop and smiled, opening the trulovechat.com site and logging in again.

"Hopefully he’s still online." She said with a smile then logged in and looked on the section "new members" and found his name.

"Garu." She said chuckling clicking his name and quickly added him as a friend.

 

 

"She wants to be friends now?" Yongguk said with a huge smile then he confirmed her and then started IM'ing her.

 

"How was your dinner?"

 

Jieun placed her elbows down on her bed and smiled as she read his message.

 

"It was great thank you very much. How was yours?"

"Great also. So are you going to post up a real picture of yourself Pucca?"

"Are you?"

 

"Am I?" Yongguk repeated, looking up and thinking. He shook his head and finally thought of something brilliant.

"Should I post up a real picture of me?" Jieun said confused then bit her lips. "Maybe not. If anyone ever finds out that the daughter of the top company owner has an account on a stupid website, I’d be screwed." She said shaking her head in fear.

 

"We should just meet up instead since we both live in Seoul. I’d rather see you in person since you sound like such a great person."

"But according to your biography on your profile we don’t live in the same city. Let’s get to know each other better first."

"Of course. So tell me a little bit about yourself."

"What do you want to know about me?"

"Umm…what is your favorite color?"

"Easy question. Haha. My favorite color is green. How about yours?"

"I like all colors, but my favorite is red."

 

"Red?! How dark but normal?" Jieun yelled laughing hysterically then she started typing again.

"Was it a good thing to tell her my favorite color?" Yongguk said wincing in confusion then he quickly typed back.

 

"So why red?"

"Technically, I like a mixture of colors but red is more mysterious and... dark."

"Great cover up Garu. So what brings you to this site?"

"Umm…I was bored and happen to come across this site. I'm just giving it a try. What about you?"

"Same thing."

 

Jieun covered her head and smiled as she felt her heart warm.

 

 

"This is so hard to explain." Yongguk said smiling and covering his mouth with one hand typing with the other slowly.

 

"Hey you want to play a game Pucca?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind Garu?"

"Have you ever played the truth or truth game?"

"You mean…truth or dare?"

"Technically it’s truth or dare, but we can’t see each other so we’ll call it truth or truth."

"Alright…how does it start?"

"Same way…I ask you a question and you have to tell me the truth and then you ask me a question in return and I’ll have to tell you the truth."

"Okay…I guess since I have nothing better to do anyways. You start. "

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

 

Jieun smiled and scratched her chin.

"I’ll assume he doesn’t have a girlfriend if he’s asking me this." She said smiling. "Hmmm… let me ask him this." She said with a smile in her eyes.

 

"No boyfriend. How old are you?"

"23 years old. How old are you?"

"Wow! I’m 23 too! Ok here’s another question. Who is someone you cherish most in the world?"

 

"Hmm…girls are emotional and they think everything is cute." He said chuckling evilly and typing something down.

"She’ll see my good side with this response." He said with a snicker while he quickly clicked enter.

 

"My parents… no one is as special to me as them. I told you who I cherish most already so who do you NOT cherish most in your life?"

 

Jieun looked up with a squint in her eyes then stared at her window. The memory of Yongguk leaving without saying bye to her struck her mind.

 

"Yes. I do have someone that I dislike a lot. Do you?"

 

Yongguk snickered at her response and nodded typing quickly.

 

"I’m sure every person in the world has someone that they hate in this world. And yes, I do have someone that I dislike. And she happens to be a girl that has been annoying me my whole life. Yet, she still keeps appearing."

"Wow, it’s like we know each other so well! I’m going through that too! Mind telling me about her?"

"Trust me Pucca…you do not want to know about her. And I don’t think you would want to tell me about yours either."

"You are correct Garu. He left me without saying bye at all."

"I hate people that do that!"

"I know Garu. But let’s not talk about him anymore. I’m getting angry at the moment."

 

Jieun growled at the thought of Yongguk and waited for Garu's reply with a slight glare.

 

"Same here too Pucca. So anyways, what do you like to do on your spare time?"

"I never know how to answer that question when people ask me. Haha."

"Me neither, it just sounded good to ask. But when I am very bored or stressed out I go to the gym."

"Why the gym?"

"Working out relieves my stress."

"Oh right. Hey Garu… can you give me a description of you since you won’t put up a picture?"

"I guess... I am around 182cm… pretty slim and well-built…and handsome."

"Wow, you must have a lot of confidence with your features to call yourself handsome. I am small as in skinny, and beautiful… perfect height..."

"I’m sure you’re very beautiful too. And of course I have confidence in myself… if even I don’t, then who will?"

 

Jieun smiled reading his response sitting up and lightly yawned.

"Wow! It’s already 10pm!" She yelled surprised, covering quickly. She gulped and then looked at the screen again.

"This guy must be really smart." She said typing.

 

"That’s a very good way to think of it Garu. What time is it there?"

"It’s 10pm here."

"Time went by very fast today."

"Because I enjoy talking to you. That’s probably why time went by so fast for me too."

===================================================

 

The next morning Jieun and Hyosung walked in the city to the coffee shop with Jieun letting out a long sigh.

"Today’s such a great day!" Jieun said chuckling and looking up to the clear sky while Hyosung scoffed. Jieun's eyes looked happy and lit up and as she smelled the fresh air.

"Why’re you in such a good mood?" Hyosung asked confused. Jieun stared at her and laughed. "Nothing… you better take advantage of me since I'm in such a good mood! Don’t try to make me angry again." She said with a laugh.

"Yah, how’s that site going for you? Fun right?" Hyosung asked smiling and nodding her head. Jieun shrugged her shoulders and scoffed. "Uh…it’s okay." She said carelessly with a smile on her face.

"Liar! Your face says it all." Hyosung said as they walked into the coffee shop. "I’m serious!" Jieun said sitting down smiling.

"It’s not as fascinating." She added, getting comfortable and taking her sweater off while Hyosung ordered their coffee.

"Anyways… did you meet any good looking guys yet?" Hyosung asked eagerly. Jieun shook her head looking down and touched her phone. "Nope…no good guys at all-"

"Hey! We’re friends! You’re supposed to share!" Hyosung yelled annoyed, making other people in the coffee shop turn to look at them.

Jieun made an angry face at her while she lightly smiled and calmed down whispering.

"Honestly…tell me if you meet anyone-"

"Okay…there is this one guy." Jieun said smiling nervously. Hyosung nodded and leaned in closer, holding her warm coffee in her hand.

"I knew it! What’s his name?!" She asked excited. Jieun slipped her hair behind her ear."Garu." She told smiling. Hyosung instantly gave her a weird and disgusted look.

"Garu? As in Garu and Pucca?" She asked confused. Jieun nodded and formed a bubble in .

"You do know that Garu never liked Pucca right?" Hyosung explained laughing while Jieun scoffed.

"Please tell me that’s not his real name though." She added. Jieun shook her head laughing. "No, my username is Pucca and his is Garu so we just started talking." She said smiling.

"We saw each other’s usernames and it lit up our eyes on each other."

"So... what’s his real name?" Hyosung asked. Jieun shrugged and shook head. "I don’t know and-"

"Why not ask him?!" She screamed. Jieun widened her eyes and gave her an angry glare.

"Yah! Lower your voice!" Jieun whispered angrily. Hyosung looked around and softly gulped down a little sip of her coffee.

"I never want to ask for his real name because I don’t want to tell him mine." She said. Hyosung narrowed her eyes. "What’s there to lose? Just tell him-"

"You don’t understand. I can’t let people know that I am using that stupid site." Jieun said drinking her coffee slowly. Hyosung groaned and sighed loudly.

"Ok fine… just call each other Pucca and Garu." She said looking down.

"So... what have you two talked about so far?" Hyosung asked curiously, leaning in again. Jieun pushed her away and smacked her lips. "We played the truth game." She said smiling. Hyosung raised an eyebrow and looked at her confused.

"I know! I was confused too… but he taught me how to play it. The real game is truth or dare but since we’re not face to face, we just ask each other questions and we have to tell the truth to each other." She said almost blushing.

"That's... cool... I guess..." Hyosung said smacking her lips. Her eyes suddenly lit up when she thought of something.

"Oh! Ask him what his big secret is!" She said laughing. "We just met! What makes you think that he’ll trust me enough to tell me secrets!" Jieun said laughing. Hyosung shook her head.

"You don’t understand. This is online. You two may never even meet… so why wouldn’t he tell you his secret?" Hyosung asked with a smile on her face. Jieun slowly looked down nodding and formed a bubble in .

=============================================

 

Zelo sat on the couch flipping through the channels of the television while Yongguk walked into the living room with his hair all over the place. He was dressed in a black tank top and his sweat pants.

"Hey, how was yesterday?" Yongguk asked yawning as Zelo chuckled. "It was a great thing you didn’t go." He answered laughing.

"Gina noona ruined the whole party." Zelo explained.Yongguk almost choked on his yawn and laughed.

"What the heck did she do this time?" He asked sitting down next to Zelo comfortably, stretching his legs. "She got drunk after a small drink and threw up everywhere." Zelo said shamefully, scratching his forehead. Yongguk shook his head smiling.

"That’s why I rather be like you… be an only child." Zelo said.

 

 

 

"You have any siblings?"

"No…I'm an only child…I like it this way better because I like when my parents pay all their attention to me."

"I’m an only child too. But don’t you ever have that lonely feeling where you just wish there was someone else there besides your parents?"

 

Jieun sat up crisscross-applesauce on the couch with her laptop on the table in the living room. She sighed and looked around her empty home and then slightly smiled.

 

"Now that you say that, I do get those moments once in a while. But I try to entertain myself when my parents are at work and I’m alone at home."

"Haha. And how do you entertain yourself?"

"I don’t think you would want to know. It’s just all sappy things that I’m sure every girl does."

 

Yongguk smiled and sat comfortably in the kitchen table with his laptop on the table, eating. He had a plate of waffles and strawberries in front of him.

 

"Where are your parents all the time?"

"Oh they both work… so I'm just always home alone most of the time."

"You don’t work or go to school or anything?"

"Nah. My parents make enough money and I don’t have to go to school. I can easily get a job without needing any college credits."

"Wow…your life is so similar to mine…it’s as though I’ve known you."

"Really? So what do you do on your own time?"

"Well, I used to just work out… but lately I haven’t been doing that. There’s been something boggling my mind a lot and it's confusing me."

"Oh. Mind telling me?"

"It’s hard to explain. It’s about the girl that I dislike."

" I know how you feel. Lately, I've been doing the same."

 

Jieun sat on her bed and held her legs against her chest, resting her head on her knees and looking out the window.

The sun was high in the afternoon sky making her think of being with Yongguk at the hotel room again.

"Why is Garu reminding me so much of him?" She said lightly with a sigh while a knock came to her door.

 

A/N: Omo! Was that a LOOONG CHAPTER!!!!! All thanks to the messaging on Trulovecat.com... kekekeke... I hope it was interesting!! XD

Sorry I haven't updated for 3 days... I went camping with my family... so yeaps!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobbun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~