Desperate

This Is What We Are: Frenemies
Jieun took Yongguk's wrist and dragged him to the backyard. She looked around, making sure Hyosung and them back in the house weren't looking over.
 
"Yah, you NEED to do something." She told him. He just shrugged his shoulders and sighed. 
 
"There's nothing really to do anymore. They probably already called all the guests." He told her. Jieun slapped his arm and glared at him.
 
"Yah! I'm serious! They can't just always do this to us." She told him. 
 
"I'm serious also! Who cares? We're gonna get married one day anyways. Why not now when our parents are willing to pay and do everything?" He said. Jieun looked at him shocked.
 
Did he just propose to her???
 
"What? You don't want to marry me?" He asked her. She looked away and stuttered some words. He looked down and pouted.
 
 
 
"I guess not...... I'll just be... old and single." He said with a sigh. Jieun looked at him and chuckled a little from his stupid childish self. She looked away and shook her head.
 
"You pado..." she said hitting his arm a little. He smiled and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him slowly.
 
"You know I like you, right?" He asked her. She looked up at him and smiled. "Nope. I don't know." She joked shaking her head. He looked at her and scoffed.
 
"Well, I know you like me..." he told her. She scoffed and turned around, walking back towards the cabin. 
 
Yongguk walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back and hugging her from behind. He placed his chin on her shoulder and smiled.
 
 
"I'm serious Jieun... we can't be playing around anymore. We have to be mature and really think this through." He said. Jieun looked down at his hands that connected on her stomach and sighed.
 
Usually he'd be the immature one and go on about how he's not ready to get into a relationship. But he's the one suggesting them to be in one.
 
Jieun turned around and cupped his face in her hands.
 
"You should know my answer already. Why do you keep asking?" She told him. He smiled and wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her in for another hug. He backed away and pecked her lips, closing his eyes and rubbing her hips with his thumb.
 
Jieun smiled and backed away, leaning their foreheads together. She chuckled at how kiddy they both were right now. She never knew things would turn out like this.
 
"Are you sure about this?" She whispered, closing her eyes still. He nodded and placed his forehead back against hers'. "I'm serious." He told her.
 
Yongguk looked into her closed eyes and smiled. He leaned in and gave her another kiss, inhaling her beautiful scent that he never wanted to leave him.
 
Jieun nibbled on his lower lip and ran her hands up his back while he kissed her and cupped her face in his hands.
 
He backed away from her and they both chuckled, their foreheads still touching. She looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his shoulder while his were around her waist.
 
 
"YAH! Get a room you two!!" Hyosung yelled from behind the back door blinds with everyone else looking from behind.
 
Jieun turned around and gasped, covering and moving away from Yongguk who chuckled. She looked at him who smirked at them and slapped his head.
 
"You jerk! You knew all along?!" She yelled knowing that Yongguk kissed her even though he knew everyone was watching. Yongguk chuckled and walked towards the back door.
 
"Sorry 'WIFEY'!!" He yelled, walking past everyone. Jieun gasped and widened her eyes, watching as all 10 eyes turned to stare at her.
 
"Uh..." she stuttered. Gikwang and Himchan chuckled and shook their head, walking back to the living room to chill with Yongguk. 
 
Hyosung, Daehyun, and Jongup stayed and kept looking at Jieun who looked around nervously.
 
 
"I'll.... go out and look for some wood..." Jieun said quickly then walked past everyone and out the front door. Yongguk looked at her with confusion then looked at Hyosung and them who walked in.
 
"Where's Jieun going?" He asked. They shrugged their shoulders with confusion. "Grab some wood??" Hyosung said.
 
"Why? We don't need wood. We have plenty." He said. Hyosung shrugged her shoulders again and went to sit by Gikwang. 
 
"I'll... I'll go tell her to come back then." Jongup said getting up. Yongguk sighed and stood up.
 
"I'll... I'll go tell her. I know this place more than anyone else." He said then walked out. 
 
 
"Yah, should we start cooking?" Gikwang asked. Hyosung looked at him and scoffed. "You wanna cook? Be my guest..." she said then crossed her legs and the TV.
 
 
==========================================================================================
 
 
Meanwhile, Yongguk's parents along with Jieun's parents sat around a circled chair together and prepared the wedding and called up cookers, designers, decorators, and everyone else they knew. They wanted to make the wedding memorable since it's their child's.
 
"Omo, we need to buy a dress for Jieun dear then? What should we do?" Yongguk's mother asked looking at Jieun's mother. 
 
"Right.... let me call Yongguk." Jieun's mother said then took out her phone and dialed Yongguk up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yongguk walked into the kitchen where Jieun and them were at and looked around for Hyosung and Gikwang.
 
"Yah, where's Gikwang and Hyosung?" He asked Jieun. She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders, wiping her hands and walking to the bedroom. He sighed and followed her since they're sharing the same room, something not a problem for them.
 
Suddenly, his phone rang, making Jieun glance up at him. She walked over to grab a hair tie from her bag and walked back out while Yongguk fiddled with the blanket sheets.
 
"What is it?" He asked when he saw that it was Jieun's mom. "Oh... Yongguk dear, this is Jieun's mother." She spoke slowly from the other line.
 
"Oh, Mrs. Song, don't worry about it. Jieunnie and I are fine after we've heard about the 'NEWS'." He said with a slight chuckle. Jieun's mom chuckled nervously from the other line and coughed.
 
"Well, we knew you two would be fine it. Well, we're trying to find a dress for Jieun, but we don't know what size she wears. Would you be so kind to find out without her knowing?" Jieun's mom spoke. Yongguk chuckled and shook his head, getting up from the bed.
 
"I'll call you back in a bit okay? Wait up..." he said then hung up. He walked out and luckily Jieun was already wearing a dress since the house was a little warm and toasty. 
 
He sighed and saw Jongup and Daehyun helping Hyosung and Gikwang cook while Jieun was grabbing something in the living room.
 
"Jieun-ah..." he called her. She turned around and walked towards him. "What is it?" She asked walking towards the kitchen where everyone else was at.
 
Yongguk sighed and went to hug her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders securely. While doing so, he took out her tag without her knowing and looked at the size of dress she wore.
 
"Yah, what are you doing?" Jieun asked pushing him away. She looked at the kitchen and sighed, glaring at Yongguk.
 
"Just showing some love..." he said then walked back into the bedroom, continuing his conversation with her mother. Jieun shook her head and went to help out in the kitchen. 
 
"Stupid...." she mumbled to herself.
 
 
 
 
"Where's Yongguk?" Hyosung asked stirring the pot in front of her. Jieun shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. He's acting weird. He's in the bedroom." She said.
 
"Yah, isn't he supposed to be helping us?" Daehyun asked. Jongup smacked his lips and looked at the hallway to Yongguk's bedroom. 
 
"Yah, he invited us here to his cabin. This is the least we can do." He said then saw Himchan walking back inside the house after he got something from his car.
 
 
"Still, yah, Jieun-ah, go get him..." Gikwang said motioning his head over to the bedroom. Jieun groaned and walked over, irritated that she had to go get him.
 
 
 
Yongguk chuckled and laid stomach-first on the bed, still talking with Jieun's parents.
 
"Yah, she likes turquoise more though, I think... just something that is girly... but not too girly as well..." he said then listened to the other line. He gasped when he heard footsteps nearing.
 
"Yah, I think Jieun's coming! Call you later!!" He whispered then hung up. Right when he hung up, Jieun opened the door and walked in sloppily.
 
"Yah, stop being lazy and come help us cook..." she told him, walking over to the bedside. Yongguk scoffed and sat up on the edge of the bed, letting his legs off the edge, his feet touching the ground.
 
"Yah... they're supposed to do that. We're the birthday lovers..." he said with a smirk. She walked towards him and dragged his arm up.
 
“Hurry up. Stop being lazy.” She told him, dragging him to his feet. Yongguk scoffed and pulled her in, sitting her on his lap while his arms wrapped around her waist, resting his arm on her chest.
 
Jieun gasped and widened her eyes, seeing Yongguk rest his head on her chest and half of her shoulder. He closed his eyes and sighed.
 
“I’m tired…” he told her. Jieun tried to push away, but he pouted and gave her his puppy eyes.
 
“Yah, they might come in and see…” she told him. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders then rested his head on her shoulder again. “So what? Let them.” He told her.
 
Jieun scoffed and looked down at the top of his nose. She smiled and lifted her hand up to brush his hair gently, making Yongguk feeling warmth and comfort.
 
“Are you that tired?” She asked him again gently. He nodded his head slightly and sighed. 
 
“Mmm, just let me sleep here for a bit…” He said. Jieun smiled and looked at his angelic face. She wanted to pinch his cheeks soo much, but she didn’t want to since he was tired.
 
"Can't get enough of this face, can't you?" He said out of nowhere. Even though his eyes were closed, he could tell Jieun was looking at him. She scoffed and looked away. 
 
"Whatever." She said then sighed.
 
Yongguk sat up and looked at her, his chin resting on her shoulder. She looked down at him and smiled.
 
"What? Mr. Conceited..." she said. He chuckled and kissed the bottom of her chin. She widened her eyes from the sudden action, but smiled it off.
 
Jieun seems to be used to all of this now. With Yongguk's desperate self to want to kiss her all the time... keke...
 
"Yah, just tell me if you want to kiss me. Stop looking so desperate." She joked with him. He narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her confused. 
 
"Desperate? Did you just call me desperate?" He asked. She chuckled and placed both of her hands on the sides of his head. She rocked his head back and forth and planted a kiss on his forehead before walking away.
 
"Come out and help us, lazy." She said then opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind her. Yongguk tilted his head and thought back to what she said about him.
 
"Desperate....? Did she just say I was desperate?" He mumbled to himself.
 
Jieun walked outside and laughed evilly to herself quietly.
 
 
A/N:  So, here's a fluffy Bangsong chapter... kekeke... did you guys like it? I hope so!!! XD
The ending is coming soon.... again..... omo.... how scary! But it's gotta happen :/
Still a couple chapters left though! No worries!!!! I don't want it to end JUST yet...
I mean, Bangsong are just FINALLY getting comfy with skinships and kissies, right?? Kekeke...
Well, I'll try to update soon yerobun!! Thanks for all your love and support!! <3
Until next time, saranghae!!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! BYE YEOM!! PYONG!!~~