Surprises

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

"YAH!!! JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!" Himchan and Jongup yelled at the bar once they saw Daehyun walking in with Yongguk and them.

"Yah!! Kim Himchan!! Moon Jongup!" Daehyun yelled, walking over to give them a hug.

"Yah, it's been so long! You've gotten more handsome." Himchan said. "Yah, I've always been handsome." Daehyun said. Jongup chuckled and they conversed by themselves.

 

Yongguk walked in and glanced at Jieun and Hana who were talking by themselves.

"Hey, I'm gonna be with the boys. Come get me when you wanna leave. We have to go early tomorrow." Yongguk told Jieun. She nodded at him and turned her attention back to Hana who looked at her weirdly.

"What is it?" Jieun asked. "No yelling? No more hatred?" Hana asked with shock. Jieun scoffed and looked over at Yongguk who was laughing and talking with the boys.

"It's... been a long time since you've been here..." she told Hana. "And what does that mean?" Hana asked with raised eyebrows. Jieun laughed and shook her head.

"Nothing... oh YAH!! Are you doing anything tomorrow?!!!" Jieun asked excitedly. Hana pouted and smacked her lips. "I have to go to my hometown and meet up with my family. They said they had something planned for me."

"Aw, jinja?" Jieun pouted. "Why? What's wrong?" Hana asked. "Well, Yongguk and I are gonna go on a trip at Clearwater. I was just asking if you wanted to come. I could help pay for you." Jieun said.

"Yah, since when did you two get along so much?" Hana asked. Jieun smiled and shook her head. "It's a long story.... but I think we should get going. Did you need a ride to your hometown? Yongguk and I can take you."

"No. It's okay. I have a relative in town that's going there too, so I'll carpool with them." Hana said with a smile.

"Okay then. Well, I'm gonna go get Yongguk and we'll take you to your relative's house first then. How's that?" Jieun asked. Hana nodded her head and smiled. "Yeah, I'll wait here."

Jieun smiled and got up, walking over to Yongguk. Hana looked at them and chuckled, knowing something's up between the two since they're so different with each other.

 

"Yah, let's drop Hana off at her relatives place then head home." Jieun told Yongguk who was still talking with Daehyun and them. He nodded and glanced back at the boys.

"Okay," he said then looked at the boys. "Okay. I'll see youguys." Yongguk said then shook hands with them and left with Jieun.

=======================================================

 

Gikwang and Hyosung arrived at Jieun's house in the early morning around 6 and rang the doorbell rapidly without stop.

Jieun awoke with irritation when her phone rang uncontrollably by her bedside.                           

“Hello!” She said angrily. “Hey! Come open the door for me and Gikwang!” Hyosung yelled in her same cheery and happy voice. Jieun covered her face with her pillow angrily.

“Okay…okay…” she tiredly hung up and got out of bed in her tank top and short shorts. Her eyes were half closed the whole time but she tried her best to keep her eyes open.

She was so tired that she had forgotten to even look at the time and ask why Hyosung was there so early.

 

When she finally reached the bottom of the stairs, she ran into a body and looked up, noticing Yongguk's face, as tired as she was. He was shirtless with only a short on still.

“Who is it?” He asked under his breath with his eyes half opened. Jieun turned him around and pushed him to the front door, pressing herself against his back, falling into sleep slowly as if he was her cushion.

She let go of his arms and tried to fix her hair and yawned deeply, causing him to yawn along with her.

"Aish, contagious yawn!" Yongguk yelled angrilly after the yawn.

“Hyosung unnie and Lee Gikwang are here...” Jieun finally said then walked towards the door while he followed her.

“Who? Yah, why’re they here so early?” He asked, almost in annoyance. Jieun shrugged in frustration at all his early questions and unlocked the door.

As soon as she swung the door open, Hyosung and Gikwang gasped silently and stared at them awkwardly.

At the state of clothing and looks on Yongguk's and Jieun's face, it seemed that they were both sharing the same bed.

“Hi you guys.” Yongguk said to Hyosung and Gikwang. “Sorry we were still sleeping-“

“What’re you doing here so early?” Jieun asked in confusion. “Oh! We’re going with you guys to Clearwater!” Hyosung said happily. Yongguk and Jieun glanced at each other in confusion.

“You bought tickets?” She asked. “Yes, I bought Hyosung and I tickets after she heard that you and your boyfriend were going too.” Gikwang said said with a smile.

Hyosung gasped and gently punched his shoulder while Yongguk nervously chuckled. Jieun looked down and scratched her neck.

“Well….umm…come in you guys.” Jieun finally said then moved out of the way so they could walk in. She gently pushed Yongguk beside her tiredly by pushing her hand against his stomach.

“Oh wait…what do we do with our luggage?” Hyosung asked with a puzzled look. “Oh, just leave them where they are. I’ll call in my dad’s workers to bring them over so we’ll be leaving without them but they should be with youguys within an hour or so.” Yongguk told them. Hyosung nodded in understanding and then pulled Gikwang in.

“Oh! I forgot to introduce my Gikwangie!” She yelled loudly. “Jieun and Yongguk, this is my boyfriend Lee Gikwang.” She said happily.

Yongguk and Jieun were still so tired that they were in no way excited to meet him even though they tried their best to make it seem like they were.

               

Jieun talked to Hyosung for a bit while Yongguk headed towards his room to sleep again. Jieun glanced at Yongguk and sighed.

“We’ll be leaving at around 10am so we still have a couple hours to spare. Yongguk and I are still tired so we’ll be taking a nap for a couple hours more. In the meantime, you and Gikwang can make yourselves at home.”

 

Hyosung and Gikwang decided on going out for breakfast while Jieun stood in front of the stairs to her room and took a deep breath.

The stairs looked like she would take years to reach her comfortable bed; therefore, she decided to take an easier route and walk into Yongguk's room instead.

He was already dead asleep when she arrived and left a huge empty spot next to him. She didn’t care about sharing a bed with him. All she cared about was getting her sleep that she wanted so badly.

She laid next to him and closed her eyes comfortably, taking half the covers from Yongguk to put over her tiny body. They both fell asleep soundly as if the day would never begin again.

               

 

Hyosung and Gikwang got back from their breakfast, bringing some food and 2 cups of coffee along with them for Yongguk and Jieun. Jieun lent them keys so it was easier for them to come inside on their own this time.

“Do you think they’re awake yet? It looks pretty calm in here.” Gikwang said looking around. “I don’t know. Jieun and Yongguk don’t usually sleep really long.” She said with a chuckle. Gikwang smiled and they both sat in the kitchen.

“How long have they known each other again?” He questioned curiously. Hyosung scoffed with a laugh. “As long as I can remember. Those two are like brothers and sisters.”

“They sure don’t act like it.” He chuckled. Hyosung nodded and took a deep breath.

“They weren’t like this in the past till now.” She had a peculiar look on her face and so did he, even though he didn’t even know them.

“They would usually always fight, argue, and disagree with each other in the littlest things. So far, things have been much calmer. I miss the craziness between those two.” She said then smiled and set their coffee on the table.

“Oh, can you go wake Yongguk up since it’s almost time to leave. I’ll wake Jieun after you.” He nodded and walked towards Yongguk's room.

He assumed that Yongguk was still asleep so he slowly opened the door instead of knocking. He stood up tall and narrowed his eyes in confusion. He walked over to Hyosung with an odd look on his face.

 

“You say that they’re…not dating?” He asked. She looked at him with a chuckle and nodded. “No…they hate each other.” He sighed and looked back at Yongguk's room. “Why?”

“Well…you should go see for yourself.” He pointed towards Yongguk's bedroom. Hyosung stared at him awkwardly and then walked towards Yongguk's door.

Gikwang had left the door open and Hyosung gasped loudly when she caught sight of them.

 

Yongguk was lying behind Jieun, spooning her comfortably while they slept. His arm was over her body, holding her as though she was a stuffed animal or pillow.

Jieun had a smile on her face and she was sunk into Yongguk's arms, her back comfortably in his chest while her head was sunk in between Yongguk's neck and chin.

 

Hyosung pushed Gikwang out of the door and then slowly closed the door silently. She looked up at him in confusion and stuttered.

“I…don’t think that they hate each other.” He said with a chuckle. “I don’t understand what’s going on.” She said with her hands on her hips. Gikwang shrugged and shook his head carelessly.

“We can just knock and assume they’ll hear and get up.” Gikwang said then knocked on the door loudly with 3 pounds of his fists. Hyosung quickly dragged him and they walked back to the kitchen.

 

Yongguk slowly woke up with a long deep sigh, feeling so comfortable in his sleep. He moved his thumb along Jieun's soft arm and moved his head closer on top of hers'.

He slowly opened his eyes in confusion with the touch until he spotted himself hugging Jieun who was still asleep. He flinched and had on a sour expression, trying to think of how they got into this position.

He in his lips and moved back a little. He placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her awake.

“Hey! Get up.” He said in annoyance. She turned her body to face him and scooted in closer to him, hiding her face in his neck.

“Omma, it’s so early. Wait a while.” She said wrapping an arm around him. He sighed and slapped her face gently, tensing up a little.

“Yah, you don’t even sleep with your mom. Open your eyes. Get up.” He said removing her hand from his waist.

Although it was weird for him seeing them like this, he... kind of liked it. He could really get used to this.

She rolled in bed and turned her body to face him with her eyes closed.

"Bbang bbang...?" She mumbled with confusion. He chuckled and looked at her.

“Why’re you sleeping in my room?” He asked with an odd look on his face. “Oh, it’s you.” She said. He stretched and yawned on his bed.

“I was too lazy to climb the stairs.” She mumbled tiredly. “You could’ve slept on the stairs!” He said with a laugh and rolled out of bed. She remained still, pulling the covers over her head.

“Had a dream about your mom?” He questioned scratching his visible back. She moaned with her head nodding ‘yeah’ and moved under his blanket. He yanked the blanket off quickly and lightly kicked her with his toes.

"Mmm!! Stop it! I'm tired!" She yelled angrilly and tiredly. “Hurry! We’re leaving in 30 minutes!” He assured her. She shot her eyes opened quickly.

 

They both walked out of the bedroom oddly with Hyosung and Gikwang staring at them awkwardly.

“Sorry….we slept in.” Jieun said fixing her hair. Yongguk walked towards the bathroom, scratching his head while his other hand scratched his back.

“It’s okay… we bought you guys some breakfast so eat before we leave.” Hyosung said with a smile. “Okay…thanks.” Jieun said with a yawn.

Jieun glanced at Yongguk and yawned, walking up the stairs to her own bathroom.

 

“Hey Song Jieun.” Hyosung said eagerly when Yongguk drifted away, pulling on her arm. Jieun turned around slowly with an odd expression.

“Why were…you and Yongguk sleeping together so... ly?” Hyosung asked with her eyes widened. Jieun scoffed with a laugh.

“We weren’t !” She said with a chuckle. “I was wearing this and he was wearing... his shorts.” She said realizing that Yongguk wasn’t wearing any shirt, but that didn’t bother her or him at all.

“Plus, I only slept with him this once because I was too tired to climb the stairs to my room. I’m going to go shower.” She said carelessly walking up the stairs.

Hyosung and Gikwang stood beside each other and glanced at each other strangely.

“You have some weird friends.” He said with a chuckle. Hyosung nodded her head and smiled, crossing her arms.

“I can’t even figure them out.” She replied with a chuckle.

 

A/N: Aw!!! Bangsong LOVE!!! Sleeping on the same bed, kekekeke...

Who loved this chapter??? Cause I DID!!!! Now to Clearwater!! Omo... what should happen?

Please wait for my next update!!!! Don't forget to leave feedbacks otay??!!! PYONG!~