Nervous

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun walked back inside her room and found Yongguk laying stomach-first on the bed with his head turned the other way.

She bit her lips and closed the door, walking towards him. She looked around and noticed there was only one bed. She took a deep breath and looked over, seeing that he had his eyes closed.

"He's probably sleeping....." she mumbled then looked at herself. She looked at the bathroom door and whined, not wanting to walk back over there to change her clothes.

"I'll just slip on some clothes over my bathing suit..." she whispered then took off her big t-shirt, revealing her body.

 

"What is she doing being so quiet...?" Yongguk thought to himsel. He took a deep breath and turned around, not wanting her to be looking through his things.

He gasped and widened his eyes when he saw Jieun still in her bikini, trying to throw a dry shirt on. She didn't see that he looked her way because the shirt was covering her face, so he just turned his head around again and closed his eyes.

 

"Omo!! OMO!! I just.... I just saw her ALMOST !!" Yongguk thought to himself with worry, panicing. He shut his tightly and tried to get the scene out of his head.

 

Jieun got on her shorts and yawned, rubbing her eyes. She looked at her phone and saw that it was only 4 in the afternoon. She groaned and walked towards the same bed Yongguk was on.

"I'll just take another rest. I'm so tired..." she mumbled then laid beside Yongguk who's back was facing her. She turned to her side so that her back would face his' as well.

Yongguk widened his eyes and gently bit his nails.

"Aish... why is she just suddenly sleeping next to me!" He wondered with worry. He took a deep breath and had forgotten about Jieun and Zelo's interactions earlier.

 

 

A couple minutes passed, Yongguk's eyelids started feeling heavy as well. He had forgot that Jieun was sleeping behind him because they weren't touching, so he turned his body around, facing Jieun, and went to sleep.

==================================================

 

"Hunny, where are you going?" Gikwang asked pulling Hyosung's arm back from outside the resort. She chuckled and looked back at him.

"Go check up on Yongguk and Jieun..." she told him. He smacked his lips and pulled her towards him with a smirk.

"Yah... stop worrying about Yongguk and Jieun for once. This is OUR vacation as well." He reminded her. Hyosung scoffed and glared at him, twining their fingers together.

"Okay then..." she said then Gikwang took them to a different place.

======================================================

 

Jieun moved around in bed and slightly opened her eyes, seeing Yongguk laying beside her, his back facing her. She scrunched up her face and sniffed, inhaling Yongguk's scent.

"Bbang?" She mumbled then snuggled into his back. Yongguk groaned and shrugged her off of him. She smacked her lips and scooted closer to him again, but only resulting in another shrug.

"UGH! YAH!" Jieun groaned annoyingly and tiredly, trying to snuggle in Yongguk's back.

Suddenly, Yongguk turned around and threw his arm over Jieun's face, making his armphit RIGHT on top of Jieun's nose.

She sniffed and scrunched up her face, then suddenly opened her eyes wide opened. She looked up into the ceiling for a bit until she passed out due to the stink of his armphit.

==================================================

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

Yongguk and Jieun groaned in their sleep and started kicking each other from under the covers.

"Go open the door!" Jieun yelled with annoyance, trying to cover her ears with the pillow. Yongguk groaned and turned back to bed, placing his head on top of his pillow.

"Bbang!" She groaned his name tiredly, pushing him off of the bed when the knock was repeated again.

"UGH! I HATE YOU!!" Yongguk yelled loudly then got up with his hair all over the place, opening up the front foor.

"I love you!" Jieun groaned, but it was too silent, Yongguk didn't hear it. But she didn't care, because it's not like she meant it.

Yongguk took two steps but groaned and turned back to bed, too tired to talk another walk. He slapped Jieun's back and slept on the bed with a grunt, heading back to sleep.

"I'm too tired." He said. Jieun groaned with annoyane and got up with frustration.

"ARGH!!!! I HATE YOU!!!" She yelled angrilly, smacking his head with all her might. "UGH! YAH!" He grunted with pain but ignored her and went back to sleep.

Jieun glared at him and walked up sloppily towards the front door.

 

"Song Jieun?" Zelo called her name with a shock from her outfit and look. Jieun scrunched up her face and sighed.

"Oh, Zelo...? Come in." She said then walked back in, slapping Yongguk's leg as hard as she could.

"You have a guest." She said then pushed him off of the bed, throwing herself on there instead. Yongguk groaned and got up, rubbing his eyes.

 

"Uh, actually... I'm here for YOU, Song Jieun." Zelo said with a smile. Yongguk opened his eyes and shot a look at Zelo with glares and annoyance.

Jieun moved around in bed and coughed while Zelo sat there and watched as they shared so many skinship.

"Oh... what is it?" She asked walking towards him. "Um... can we... go somewhere else to talk?" Zelo asked with a smile. Jieun nodded and yawned tiredly, heading outside with Zelo.

Yongguk turned his head towards the front door and growled with annoyance that Jieun just left with Zelo. He got up and smacked his lips.

"Where are THEY going?" He mumbled then got himself ready to leave as well.

====================================================

 

Yongguk sat by the chairs they had and suddenly Gina came to his side again. He exhaled through his nose and closed his eyes with irritation.

"Yongguk... I don't feel so good... I think I'm suffering from dehydration." Gina said with a sick look on her face.

"Oh, go to your room then." Yongguk said without looking at her. He was so annoyed with Jieun and Zelo who were sitting beside the pool, conversing and having such a laughable and good time.

He couldn't shake off the feeling that they probably have something together, especially when Jieun was supposed to only he HIS.

Gina watched him and grasped her forehead with sickness. She scoffed and suddenly fainted in front of him.

Yongguk widened his eyes and saw that she WAS somewhat sweating a lot. Maybe she was telling the truth?

He growled and went over to carry her bridal style and headed towards their rooms. He glared at Jieun and Zelo together and sighed with even more anger and irritation.

 

Jieun scrunched up her face when she saw Yongguk carrying someone.

"Who's Yongguk carrying?" She mumbled. Zelo turned around and tilted his head. "Isn't that Gina noona? Why is hyung carrying her?" He asked. Jieun sighed and got out of the water, following them.

 

"Yongguk!!" She screamed his name, but he didn't care about her. He was angry that she was having the 'time of her life' with Zelo instead of him.

 

“Bang Yongguk!” She yelled again. He came to a short halt and continued walking. “Hey, what happened?!” She yelled, getting angry that he just ignored her.

He opened the door to their hotel and heard footsteps, knowing that everyone else was entering too.

Yongguk laid Gina on the bed and turned to face everyone with a scowl to Zelo and then to Jieun.

“Hey, what happened to Gina?” Hyosung asked in confusion, walking in with Gikwang beside her. Yongguk looked down in anger at Zelo and Jieun's actions earlier and narrowed his eyes.

 

“I need to get some fresh air. Keep an eye on your sister next time Zelo.” He said without looking at anyone and grabbed a polo shirt on the bed before heading out.

Jieun took her hat off and watched Yongguk's back strangely.

 

“Why’s he acting like that?” She said unbelievably with a scoff.

 

“Hey Gina! Gina CHOI!” Zelo yelled, shaking her drastically with force. Gikwang sighed deeply and walked towards Zelo.

“Did she just faint from dehydration or something? Let her rest for a while and we should go ask Yongguk what happened.” Gikwang said with crossed arms.

“Did you see the look on his face just now?” Hyosung asked with a scoff. “Something must’ve really bothered him. Knowing how his attitude is, I doubt he’ll even want to talk about it.”

“No, my sister probably just did something embarrassing. She’s been trying to hit on Yongguk for such a long time now.” Zelo said in frustration.

Jieun looked at Yongguk with narrowed eyes in jealousy. Gina finally started moving on the bed as everyone shouted and pointed at her.

 

 

 

Yongguk got in the elevator and slipped on his shirt with an angry face.

“‘Bang Yongguk'?” He mocked Jieun with a scoff. “‘What happened’?” He got out of the elevator and walked towards a secluded area, sitting on the bench with his elbow on his knee.

“Trying to sweet talk with me now? I knew there was already something going on with her and Zelo. What is she? A freaken sugar momma that hits on young teens?” He said angrily to himself, crossing his arms tightly.

He remained silent and realized his breathing finally calming down a bit. He sat up straight, grasping the situation and noticing how jealous he was this instant.

 

“Am I…jealous?” He said to himself then stood up automatically. He caught sight of Jieun and Zelo walking together in the building through the transparent windows, making him scowl deeply.

He noticed that they went to ask for more blankets to bring back up to the room together.

 

“No… no. I only see Jieun as a…sister. I’ve only been sympathizing towards her.” He denied the affection, making his jealousy overcome his true feelings towards her.

===================================================

 

“Tell us what happened to you Gina.” Jieun asked, placing the extra blankets around Gina's body.

“How did I get here?” Gina asked curiously looking around. “Yongguk hyung carried you here.” Zelo said in annoyance while Gina's face lit up in excitement.

“What?! Bang Yongguk brought me here?” She asked with a huge smile on her face. “Where is he?” She looked around rapidly.

“Tell us what happened first Gina. Something upset him and he walked out after he brought you in here.” Jieun asked her.

Gina looked down with a smile, thinking of lies to bring up to make it seem as though Yongguk liked her.

 

“Well….we…” Gina looked down, biting her lips with a nervous smile at what she was about to say. “You guys…what?” Hyosung asked leaning in.

“What could you have done to disappoint Yongguk?” Zelo asked in an angrier tone, impatient with her slowness.

“Yongguk and I…..” Gina looked down and pursed her lips together. Jieun looked at her with jealousy and stood up immediately. “I’ll go ask Yongguk myse-“

“Kissed.” Gina finished quickly before Jieun could walk out of the room. Jieun stood frozen in place with her hands tightly by her side and her face burning up.

“You….what?!” Hyosung yelled loudly. “Kiss.” Gina repeated proudly. Jieun glanced at Gina's excited and joyful face then stomped out of the room in anger.

“Hey Jieun-ah! Are you okay?” Gina asked in an annoying tone on purpose. Jieun hissed and took a deep breath. “Yes, I’m going to use the bathroom.” She tried calming her cracking voice down as she walked out.

Hyosung and Gikwang looked at each other in confusion while Gina looked down with an evil smile and smirk.

“She could’ve used… the room bathroom.” Zelo said, pointing towards the unused bathroom. Hyosung glanced at Gikwang and then to Gina.

“I’m going to go see what’s up with Jieun.” Hyosung said. Gikwang nodded then looked at his watch and sighed.

“Okay…our luggage should be here soon too. I’ll go check that out.” He said with a smile while Hyosung turned towards Zelo and Gina.

“You should carefully take Gina back to her room Zelo.” She said as Gina quickly looked at Hyosung angrily. “No…I’ll just stay here.” She said in a sharp tone that made Hyosung laugh in amusement.

“What did you say?” She asked with a scoff. “Why can’t I just stay here with Yongguk?” She asked again. Zelo lightly hit her arm.

“Umm…I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but Yongguk and JIEUN are sharing this room TOGETHER.” Hyosung said scowling while Gikwang held her back, trying to sooth her.

“It doesn’t matter. He doesn’t like her. He likes me.” Gina said with confidence.

“Oh yeah? Why are you so sure?” Hyosung asked with her hands on her hips. Gina stood up from the bed and walked towards her with her hands on her hips.

“Because he kissed ME.” She answered sharply.

 

 

Jieun walked fiercely in the lobby looking for Yongguk. She spotted him walking back and forth in the back of the resort by a bench. Her fists were clenched and her head was low in anger.

Yongguk spotted her walking towards him and stood up tall with his hands in his short pockets. His head was slightly tilted with humor.

 

“Wae? Is Zelo not showing you enough fun?” He asked with a smirk. Jieun crinkled her eyebrows in misperception. “What’re you talking about?” She asked with crossed arms.

“Good job with your acting Jieun. But I’m not going to fall for it.” He told her. She narrowed her eyes in confusion and shifted her hips.

“Well, if you want me to play your game then I’m more than happy to join.” She said with a scowl.

“Did Gina not give you a good enough kiss to keep you out here while she’s all alone in your room?”

Yongguk stared at her with a loss at words and confused.

“What? Kiss??” He asked in confusion, not knowing what she was talking about. Jieun scoffed at his words and set her hands by her side.

“Good job with your acting Yongguk. But I’m not going to fall for it.” She mocked him with a scoff before turning around, walking back into the resort to change her rooms. Yongguk watched her leave swiftly as he took a step towards her and stopped himself.

“Did I kiss Gina?” He questioned himself in confusion. “No…I never did.” His voice was filled with anger.

Yongguk sat up straight and looked at his watch, remembering that their luggage was coming as he walked towards the entrance of the resort.

 

 

Jieun was standing in the elevator on her way back up to move her stuff to the first floor.  She walked quickly towards the hotel room and noticed that everyone was gone.

She ignored that fact and gathered a few of her clothing before any of them came back to realize that she was getting her own room.

She wanted to just leave that instant but she wasn’t going to waste her time going to Clearwater resort without having her own fun.

 

After she gathered her stuff in her purse, she walked out of the door and came face to face with Zelo waiting for her outside, leaning on the wall.

 

A/N: Oh my GOODNESS!!!!! I hate myself actually for writing this PART!!!!!! ARGH!!!

But then this HAS to happen to make Bangsong find their TRUE feelings for each other...

Omo, things are gonna get rough..... so please bare with me through the hard times...

I'm sorry ayuhusna for making Gina like this... but she'll get better soon okay?

I love her so dearly as well, but I need her to show Bangsong's true feelings to each other...

So please forgive me for making Gina like this, but things will get better!!! SOON!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~