Let's Get Fit

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Jieun woke up the next morning with an unfamiliar loud alarm ringing. She instantly sat up in bed with her eyes closed.

She smelled the aroma of the room and her eyes flew open when she noticed whose scent it was.

“Bbang bbang!!!!?” She said quickly and looked around. “Why am I here?” She said in an odd tone.

She looked at the time and realized that the alarm came on at 6 in the morning.

“Why is his alarm on so early?!” She yelled while storming up the stairs. She opened her bedroom door and noticed Yongguk sleeping on her bed.

 

"What the heck?" She asked. Her eyes narrowed in confusion as she walked towards him and stared at his top half.

“Hey Bang Yongguk.” She said while poking at his shoulder. He remained motionless, still dreaming in lala land. She grabbed his bare and shoulders and started rocking him on her bed.

“Yah!” She said louder. He opened his eyes with a tired stretch and stared at her while rubbing his eyes.

She was dressed in her t-shirt and shorts from last night with her hair in a mess when he looked at her.

“Oh… good morning sleepy head.” He said tiredly. She had her hand on her hips with one moving up to scratch her head in confusion.

“Why’re you…sleeping in my room?” She asked peculiarly. He sat up on her bed and moved the covers, standing across from her in nothing but his sweats.

She stole a glance of his perfect abs then looked away from embarrassment.

“Why? Did you want me to sleep with you after you sang me the lullaby?” He asked with a chuckle. He stretched and yawned deeply in front of her with his eyes closed.

His muscles rippled as he stretched, making her eyes wander and look down from the beautiful sight.

“Wow…” Jieun whispered quietly to herself. “What?” Yongguk asked in the middle of his stretch. She twitched and looked away.

“Oh? Oh, yesterday… I…fell asleep?” She asked with a silent cough. He stared at her with his head slightly tilted and looked at the clock. “Yes.” He answered with a chuckle.

“Thanks for the lullaby last night.” He smiled at her and she glanced at him nervously with a smile.

“AND thanks for waking me up.” He chuckled and walked by her, placing a hand on her shoulder as he walked by. She turned around to look at him and sighed.

“Why’s your alarm on so early?” She asked curiously. Yongguk looked down at his muscles and flexed them.

“Non like you, I need to keep in shape.” He said with a grin and then looked her up and down.

“You need some shaping to do too.” He said with a crack chuckle before he walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom downstairs where his stuff were.

“No I don’t!” She yelled, looking down at her muffin top that was slowly forming. She checked the time and then walked out to glance at Yongguk who chuckled up at her.

 

                “Good morning Garu :)”

 

Yongguk answered his phone with a chuckle when he saw that it was from Pucca.

 

“Good morning! You’re up early…what’re you doing today?”

                “Going to the gym with Yongguk in a while.”

 

Yongguk almost broke into a huge laugh when he read her text to him. He shook his head and chuckled then grabbed some clothes to change into.

He took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

 

“Hey Yongguk!” Jieun yelled stopping him. He smiled staring at her while she gave him an odd look.

“What?” He asked, knowing what she is going to ask already. “When are you…going to the gym?” Jieun asked with her head down the whole time. Yongguk glanced at his watch with an amused look on his face.

“After I shower. I’ll wait for you when I’m done. The gym opens at 7 so I don’t want to be late.” He smiled at her and walked into the bathroom when she nodded in understanding.

 

“Ever been to the gym before?”

                “No, haha. But I’m expecting Yongguk to help me through it.”

“Will he?”

 

Yongguk already had the water running on warm water, waiting to see whether she depended on him or not.

The steam from the hot water was already spreading onto the mirror as his phone vibrated.

 

                “Of course he will.”

                “He better :)”

 

He smiled and set his phone down before hopping into the shower.

==================================================

 

Yongguk laughed so hard in the gym that he was at the brink of hurling on the ground.

Jieun was trying her best to carry a 10 pound dumb bell in each hand, struggling so hard. She kept trying to carry more than she could whenever Yongguk told her not to.

Yongguk was dressed in a tight grey tank top that showed his perfect body along with black sport shorts.

Jieun had a pink head band to her head and a black tank top, showing her flat stomach. Her black short shorts showed her perfect long and tan legs with her sneakers.

“I CAN do it!” Jieun yelled loudly with her face getting red from using up all her strength.

“Yah! I’m telling you right now that you can’t!” He yelled through laughs watching her carry a 50 pound dumb bell in one hand.

The scrunched up look on her face made him hold on to a treadmill nearby in order to keep from falling to the ground from hurling and laughing so hard.

Jieun chuckled watching him as she tried her very best to succeed. Their laughing faded as a man’s voice came from behind Yongguk.

 

“Song Jieun?” Youngjae called her name. Yongguk turned around immediately, calming his laugh.

There was no sense of humor in him anymore once he caught view of Youngjae with his eyes glued on Jieun.

“Oh, hi Youngjae. I didn’t know you come here too.” Jieun said breathlessly. Yongguk walked towards her to grab the ‘heavy’ dumb bells from her.

He noticed Youngjae look at him as his muscles swelled from using his strength. He set them down and walked to stand beside Jieun with crossed arms.

“I didn’t know you come here too.” Youngjae said with a chuckle, looking her up and down.

“You look… great by the way.” He said with a little smirk. Yongguk stared at him in disgust when he caught him staring at her inappropriately. Jieun chuckled and looked down.

“So, what time are you working at?” He asked with a smile. Yongguk squint his eyes, forgetting that Jieun had a job.

“Well, I start at 12:30.” She said with a smile and looking at her watch. “Oh! It’s almost 11 already!” She yelled in panic.

“Oh, I can take you.” Youngjae said immediately without hesitation. “Oh, no its ok. I’ll take you back.” Yongguk said getting ready to grab his bag when he caught Jongup and Himchan walking towards them with a smile. Jieun saw them also and smiled, looking down.

“No. You can stay here Yongguk. I’ll leave with Youngjae. I’ll see you later.” She said with a smile. Youngjae glanced at him before leaving side by side with her.

 

Yongguk felt the urge to run towards her and grab her arm, pulling her back to him, but he didn’t want to express himself just yet.

He felt as though he was going to lose her soon, but he was sure to keep contact with her as Garu for a while.

 

“Hey man!” Jongup yelled with a chuckle. Yongguk turned around in shock. “What’re you guys doing here?” He chuckled then grabbed a 20 pound dumb bell on one arm.

“Well, you’ve been missing out for a while now so we decided to come to you.” Himchan said with a chuckle. “Awesome.” Yongguk said with a chuckle, glancing at Jieun and Youngjae.

“Where’re you guys staying at?” Yongguk asked with his eyes still on Jieun and Youngjae. “At my uncle’s place.” Jongup said on the treadmill already.

“Why’re you so tensed, hyung?” Jongup asked glancing at him and Jieun who was out the door with Youngjae.

“Is Jieun dating him already?” Himchan asked carelessly. Yongguk scoffed and shook his head. “I don’t know.” He said in annoyance and anger forming in his face.

Jongup got off the treadmill and smirked with curiosity. Himchan raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms staring at Yongguk also.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you?” Jongup asked. He and Himchan both sat down across from Yongguk while he continued his dumb bell movements, sitting down.

“Nothing.” He answered carelessly looking up at them like there was nothing wrong in the world.

“Why?” Yongguk asked. Himchan scoffed and grabbed the dumb bell from him.

“What the hell is going on?” Himchan said in a harsher tone making Yongguk stand up immediately.

He walked towards the treadmill and started jogging while Jongup and Himchan stood to face him with odd looks on their face.

“What’s with the face?” Yongguk asked with a chuckle. They kept their looks on their faces and sighed in annoyance. Yongguk turned the treadmill off and looked down with a deep breath.

 

 

Jieun unlocked the door to the huge house and walked in as Youngjae followed her behind. He gasped at the huge space and room in the house and closed the door with a smile.

“This is…huge.” He said in amazement. Jieun glanced at him and chuckled walking up the stairs. “Make yourself at home. I’ll be down in a bit.” She said. He smiled with a nod.

 

               

Yongguk had his head down while they all sat at a bar filled with people.

“You DO like her, huh?!” Himchan yelled pointing his fingers at him. Yongguk kept his head down and sighed with a shrug.

“Just admit it hyung. You DO.” Jongup said with crossed arms and a suspicious look on his face. “I don’t know-“

“You don’t know what?!” Himchan asked in an almost an angry tone. “I don’t know my feelings for her!” Yongguk yelled standing up with an angry tone and narrowed eyes.

Jongup and Himchan remained speechless without a word.

“I don’t know what is going on with me! I don’t know if I DO like her or if it’s just sympathy! I don’t know if my feelings for her are sincere! I don’t know anything anymore!” He screamed madly before storming out of the bar with anger.

               

               

Jieun walked down the stairs dressed in a red blouse and her black pencil skirt. Youngjae watched in awe as her curled hair bounced by her shoulders down to her waist.

She had on light make-up and a couple bracelets and necklaces to make herself appear more professional for her job.

“You look… amazing.” He said with a smile. She moved a strand of her hair behind her ear and chuckled. “Thanks.” She answered with a smile.

“Well…let’s get going.” She said with a smile. Youngjae stopped her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah?” She asked in confusion. “So…you live here alone?” He asked curiously. She broke a silent laugh and shook her head. 

“No. I’m here with my parents.” He looked around in confusion while Jieun smiled. “They won’t be home for a couple more months.”

“Oh…you must be terrified to be here alone.” He said with a smile and scratching his eyebrow. “No… Yongguk is living here with me at the moment.” She said with a huge smile that made him jealous right then. He noticed that the thought of Yongguk made her light up instantly.

“So…you’re living here alone with…. Yongguk?” He asked again. Jieun nodded slowly with a nervous chuckle. “Yes, he’s a good guy and he treats me well.” She said while heading for the door.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open and in came Yongguk who glared at Jieun unexpectedly. He had narrowed eyes and she could tell he was very angry.

His fist was tight at the door knob and his expression was filled with resentment. He glanced at her and then to Youngjae and blew an angry huff of breath.

“Hey…are-are you okay?” She asked silently trying to grab his shoulder but he was too quick and swift for her grasp. He disregarded her and opened the door to his bedroom and walked in with a pound of the door.

Youngjae glanced at the closed door and then to Jieun, who had a worried look on her face.

“He needs anger management class.” Youngjae said with an amused chuckled. Jieun glared at him in anger, making him down.

“He was just… being so rude.” He tried covering up his words. Jieun shook her head unbelievably.

“You don’t know Yongguk. Don’t ever say something like that again.” She said coldly then walked out of the door while Youngjae followed by, rubbing his forehead.

 

A/N: Aw, well Yongguk is PISSED OFF!!!! Ottheokae??? Because of his mixed emotions... What should happen??

With Youngjae in the way, confusion roaming in Yongguk's head... Aish... too much right?

Well, things will get better... so don't worry!! XD

OH!! Sorry yerobun but I have to study for my exam this Friday, so I won't be able to update until Monday!!!

I hope you'll all be okay with it!! I'll probably update a LONG chapter or something!! XD

So please be patient with me!!! And don't miss me, or this story, so much!! Kekeke... <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSGAM signing out! PYONG!!~~