Campgrounds

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

A/N: I'm going to be highlighting Jieun and Yongguk's text messages so that youguys can differentiate who's texting what okay? So Jieun's will be this color...... and Yongguk's will be this color, okay? I hope it won't get so confusing... :/ Anyways, ENJOY!!

======================================================

 

When they arrived at the campsite, everyone stepped out of the car and stretched from the long drive. Jieun rubbed her eyes and yawned deeply, stretching and leaned against the car.

 

“We’ll be sleeping here?” Jieun's father asked Yongguk's parents. “This looks like a good spot-“

“No! Over here!” Jieun's mother yelled standing a bit further away from them and motioning for them to go her way.

“What is it mom?” Jieun asked curiously as they walked towards her direction. “Over here is perfect.” She said with a huge smile on her face.

 

There was a huge opened area in front of a huge clear lake. The lake was so perfectly clear that you could see every piece of rock and fish that swam by.

 

“Wow.” Yongguk said walking towards the lake and leaving the baggage behind. Jieun's father patted his hand on his wife’s shoulder and walked behind Yongguk.

“This looks…amazing mom.” Jieun said with a chuckle and surprised expression. “Thank goodness you found this area!” Yongguk's mother said walking towards the lake.

“The lake is really warm!” Yongguk said, already stepping in with his shoes and socks off. Jieun covered her nose with her hand and touched the water with her other hand.

“Why’re you covering your nose?” He asked with a chuckle. “The aroma smells great!” He said with enthusiasm while Jieun chuckled.

“Yes! It does smell great, but seeing your bare feet makes me want to vomit.” She said ignoring his expression and closing her eyes with a hand up to her nose at the same time. He had a smile on his face as he took his phone out and text Pucca.

 

“I’m feeling better now :) how are you?”

 

Jieun watched him touching his phone and whined.

“Can I use your phone for 2 seconds Yongguk?” She said with a whine. “I can’t believe my phone is out of service!” She yelled glaring at him angrily in jealousy. He shook his head and sighed.

“Too bad for you.” He said stepping out of the water and sitting by the dirt.

“Please!” She yelled. Yongguk's widenend his eyes and gasped, placing a hand to his chest.

“Song Jieun just said…‘please’ to me?!” He exclaimed with a laugh then started fixing his shoes, putting them back on. “Yes, I already said please! So can I use it now?” She asked with a bit of hope. Yongguk his lips and shook his head.

“No.” He said with a smile. She frowned and reached for his phone but he snatched it away from her.

He glared at her and stuffed his index finger and middle finger between his sand-filled toes then smeared it all over his phone.

“YAH, BANG YONGGUK!!” Jieun yelled loudly, her face turning red. He laughed hysterically and handed his phone to her.

“Here you go. You can use it now.” He said with a huge smile, offering his phone to her while she gazed at him and stomped away from the lake. He watched her leave and chuckled silently to himself.

 

“Hey Yongguk-ah! Hurry and come help put the tent up before dark!” His father yelled from afar taking the equipment out. “Okay!” Yongguk yelled then slipped on his shoes and washed his hands in the clear water with a chuckle.

 

“Where’d Jieun go?” Her mother asked walking towards Yongguk. He stood up and wiped the water on his clothes and shrugged.

“I don’t know. She was just here and then I don’t know where she went.” He said confused. He coughed picking at his ear then looked around the area.

“Maybe she went back to the car?” He said with suspicion. “Okay. Go help your father and uncle. I’ll go find her.” She said with a smile, patting Yongguk's back. He smiled and walked towards his father with a clever smile on his face.

 

Jieun stood in the middle of the forest with her phone in her hand, searching every area for service.

“I’m so sorry Garu.” She said dramatically with a sad tone. “I’m going to cry if you’ve been trying to text me this whole time and I haven’t been replying.” She whined with a sad tone.

 

“Jieun-ah! Song Jieun!! Where are you?!” Her mother asked. Yongguk's mother searched for her also near their car.

“She couldn’t have gone far.” Yongguk's mother said breathlessly, trying to catch her breath.

               

Jieun heard them calling her name and gave up when she couldn’t find any service.

“Mom!? Aunt! Where are you guys?” She said making her way back towards the car.

“Oh! There she is!” Yongguk's mother yelled while they walked towards her. Jieun quickly tucked her phone back in her pocket and sighed.

“What’re you guys doing?” She asked with a nervous chuckle while her mother gently slapped her shoulder.

“What’re you doing out here all on your own?! What if you get lost?” She yelled. Jieun looked down in embarrassment. “I’m sorry mom. Something caught my eyes and-“

“What could’ve possibly caught your eyes out here?! All there is are wood and trees!” She yelled. Yongguk's mother soothed her down.

“Hey, it’s not her fault!” She said silently, pulling Jieun away. “Hurry, let’s go back and fix the tents before it gets dark.” She said calmly.

Jieun nodded and glanced at her mother once more before they left. Her mother glared at her and then slowly followed behind.

“Don’t you ever do it again, you hear?” Her mother said walking behind them. Jieun turned to glance at her and nodded innocently. “I understand mom. I won’t do it again.” She said looking straight ahead and devastated.

 

“Where’d you 3 go?” Yongguk's father asked with a chuckle. “We went to look for Jieun.” Yongguk's mother said chuckling. Jieun looked down and pouted her lips while Yongguk stared at her and scoffed.

“She wandered off into the woods.” Jieun's mother said crossing her arms in annoyance. “At least she’s fine.” Her father said.

“Anyways, now that you’re all here we can divide the tents up and decide who sleeps where.” He said staring at the tents.

 

There were 4 tents lined up into a square with each of the 2 facing each other.

 

“I call the purple one!” Jieun yelled walking to stand by hers. “No! No!” Yongguk yelled walking over quickly, tugging Jieun aside.

“Mine’s the green one!” He yelled loudly in annoyance. The green one was the tent that was facing Jieun's door.

“I don’t want you to be the first thing that I see every morning when I wake up.” He said irritated.

“Then wake up after or before me!” Jieun yelled, kneeling down and opening her tent zipper carelessly. Their parents chuckled and chose their own tents, minding their own businesses.

“Okay…we’ll take this one then.” Jieun's parents said walking to the tent beside Jieun's.

 

During this time, Yongguk's and Jieun's father fixed the campfire while the mothers prepared dinner to eat.

Jieun walked out of her tent and towards the car to grab her luggage in a car which was a couple of feet away from the tents. She opened the trunk and sighed holding her hands to her hips.

She grabbed a couple bags filled with her pillows and blanket and another with her clothes. She grabbed her white purse underneath everything else and slightly smiled.

The thought of Yongguk helping her get her white purse back came into her mind, making her chuckle.

 

 

“Why hasn’t she text me back at all?” Yongguk asked flipping through his phone and rereading the texts that he sent her.

 

“Pucca? Are you okay?”

 

He sent the message and sighed deeply. He was sitting on a huge rock that he found in front of the lake, watching the little island in front of them.

The island wasn’t very huge, or big, but it seemed as though it was filled with green trees, grass, and plants and herbs. He stared at his phone again and squinted his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry if I did something wrong? I just wanted to say goodnight :) “

 

He placed his phone deep in his pocket and looked up to the clouds that were starting to clasp over the moon.

“You look devastated.” Jieun said grunting from behind. Yongguk turned around to look at her and laughed hysterically.

She was trying to move a huge rock with her tiny arms, kicking it with her knees.

“What’re you doing?” He asked laughing and standing up to watch her fight with the strength of the huge rock. “Nothing. I just wanted to join you.” She said breathlessly, finally reaching him. He shook his head and chuckled sitting down on his rock while she caught her breath.

“How did you manage to push that rock on your own?” She asked in amazement while sitting down, brushing her bangs off her forehead. Yongguk chuckled and stared at her with a laugh.

“This rock was here ever since we got here.” He said with a straight expression, staring at her. She sarcastically chuckled and looked away from him.

“What made you not throw a rock at me?” He asked curiously. She shot a confused look at him and laughed. “A rock? What?” She asked peculiarly.

“You’re just not your usual self lately.” He said chuckling and shrugging. “Usually right now, you’d be destroying my tent or placing a lock on it so I wouldn’t be able to get in and die from Malaria.” He said chuckling hysterically. Her eyes widen and chuckled, staring and pointing at him.

“Those are actually very good ideas Yongguk!” She yelled clapping her hands and looking to the ground with a smile.

It became silent while she sighed and stared at the island and then glanced at Yongguk. She looked at him with a smile until he caught her stare.

“What?” He asked curiously staring at her. “Can’t take your eyes off of my handsome face?” He questioned conceitedly, rubbing his chin. Jieun scoffed and coughed. “I’m the definition of beautiful.” She said with her chin high.

“Yeah, you are… kind of.” He said keeping his eyes on the island. Jieun stared at him and had on a serious expression. “I…am?” She asked curiously with a slight smile on her face.

 

A/N: Aw..... Yongguk said Jieun's she definition of BEAUTIFUL!!! Kekekeke... Bangsong love!

Welcome new subs and current subs and thanks to all you loves who've upvoted this story!!

Sorry I can't say thanks to youguys individually, but youguys mean a lot to me!!! 

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~