Pabo

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

The next afternoon, Yongguk and Jieun got themselves ready to go out hiking since the snow died down and the beautiful sun was out.

 

The boys decided to stay in and rest and play some of Yongguk's video games.

 

Hyosung and Gikwang on the other hand, wanted to go walking somewhere else, therefore they left elsewhere.

 

====================================================

 

"Yah, hurry up!" Yongguk asked outside already, waiting for Jieun to get her shoes on.

 

"Aish, wait up! DONE!!" She yelled then ran out, tripping on her way to Yongguk. She landed on her side and fell hand first onto the ground.

 

"Ah! It hurts!" She groaned, trying to sit up. Yongguk glared at her clumsy self and jogged over. He sighed and bent down to pull her up.

 

"Are you serious right now? Stop being so clumsy or else you're not going hiking with me. I don't want to carry you back." He told her then walked off. Jieun smacked her lips and glared at his back.

 

 

Yongguk walked up a mountain trail and panted for air, scrunching up his face, tired. Jieun followed him and panted, sweat drifting down her neck. She grunted and kept up with him though.

 

"Yah, we should.... rest, you know..." Jieun spoke from behind him breathlessly. He took a deep breath and stopped walking, turning to look at Jieun with a scoff.

 

"I thought you were healthy? So tired already?" He asked with his hands on his hips. "Well, you're tired too, right?" She asked. He shook his head and smiled.

 

"Nope..."

 

"Well, you're sweating... and your pose! It's a pose of tiredness." She said. Yongguk looked at himself and scoffed. He was leaning to one side of his body with a hand on his hips. He smacked his lips and coughed sitting up straight.

 

"Fine. Just for five minutes though." He said then sat down on a rock. Jieun sat down on the ground and smiled, taking a deep breath and looking out into the beautiful view.

 

She looked down just ten feet ahead from her and saw that it was a cut-off edge. She shuddered and looked at Yongguk who glanced at her.

 

"Yah, isn't it scary? It's a dead end right there. It's so deep..." she said peering her head over to the edge. Yongguk grabbed her forehead and threw her back.

 

"Yah! Aren't you scared you might fall over?!" He yelled at her, glaring at her. Jieun scoffed and brushed her knees, sitting down again.

 

"I'm not scared. I can handle myself very well." She told him.

 

"You're so clumsy. Stop making people worry for you..." he said then looked away. Jieun looked at Yongguk and chuckled silently. She poked his arm and smacked her lips.

 

"Aiyo... Yongguk here is worried for me? Yah... so cute..." she said with a squeaky chuckle. He glared at her and brushed his shoulder.

 

"Of course I am. You're my wife." He told her. She widened her eyes and closed , shocked that he spoke of her being his wife so easily. She looked away and coughed nervously, facing the scene again.

 

Yongguk glanced at her and sighed, reaching into his pocket to get something. Jieun looked the other way and took a deep breath, crossing her legs Indian style.

 

"Yah, so tired... this place is to relaxing though..." she said with a smile.

 

Yongguk looked at the small box in his hand that contained a ring he's been wanting to give to Jieun.

 

Yes, they're going to get engaged soon, but he felt like he should give her a ring before hand. He wanted to make it more special for her.

 

Even though being up in the mountains weren't so special, they were together and that was what he wanted. Since everyone else was there with them, he thought them together right now was the perfect chance.

 

 

Suddenly, Jieun felt something being thrown into her hand. She screamed and quickly threw the unknown item over the edge, making it fall deep down into the end of the cliff.

 

Yongguk gasped and widened his eyes, standing up and looking down the deep end.

 

"YAH! What was that?!! Was it a BUG?!!!" Jieun yelled brushing her hands on her sweats with disgust. Yongguk turned to look at her and gasped even louder.

 

She widened her eyes when she saw how wide HIS were. His jaw was dropped so deep down a bird could lay eggs in it.

 

"Yah! Why did you THROW IT AWAY?!!" He yelled at her, glancing down at the bottom of the edge. Jieun looked at him confused and scrunched up her face.

 

"Throw WHAT away?!!" She yelled still paranoid about the "bug".

 

"It was a BOX!!!! I was going to give you a.... UGH!!! NEVERMIND!!!!" He yelled at her madly. He grunted and grasped his hair, walking off. Jieun widened her eyes and looked at him shocked.

 

"A box? What box?" She screamed at him. He turned to glare at her and turned back around madly, frustrated.

 

 

"I can't believe she just did that..." he mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes with anger.

 

He stomped on the ground and walked off madly, his fists tightly in a hold. Jieun tilted her head and looked at him still confused.

 

"Yah... what the heck?!! I don't understand ANYTHING!!!" She yelled loudly, hoping she'd catch his attention, but he ignored her.

 

 

Yongguk walked off and mumbled to himself.

 

"I wasted money on her. I freaken wasted $1,000 for that STUPID ring that she freaken THREW off the edge!!!! ARGH!!!!" He spoke with so much anger, his face was getting red.

 

"AH!!!" Jieun shrieked loudly from behind him. He turned around and saw her on the ground. He sighed and ran over to her worriedly.

 

"Yah, what happened?!" Yongguk yelled bending down to her level. Jieun cried and looked at her bleeding knee.

 

It wasn't seriously injured, but being a pretty girl like her, she doesn't like herself to be injured.

 

"You didn't wait for me! I don't even know why you're mad." She pouted madly, hitting his chest. He looked down at her and took a deep breath.

 

"I bought you a.... *sighs* I bought you a ring. The box had a ring in it. But you threw it away. That's why I was mad." He said looking away. Jieun gasped and covered .

 

"WHAT?!!!!! A RING?!!! You bought me a RING?!!!" She yelled. He smacked his lips and slightly glared at her.

 

"Come on, let's go." He said positioning himself so he could piggyback her. Jieun got up and walked back to where they were earlier.

 

"I need to get it back!!" She yelled loudly, looking around on the floor as she walked. Yongguk got up and looked over at her who was walking rather fast.

 

"Yah! Forget it!" He yelled at her, but it was of no use. Jieun walked to where they were earlier and looked down the edge, seeing such a deep drop that made her feel dizzy.

 

She backed away and felt her head, shaking her head at the process.

 

"Omo... I feel dizzy..." she said. Yongguk got there and took a deep breath.

 

"Yah, forget it." He said. "But it's a ring you got me!!! Why did you just throw it to me like that?! You should've just told me and given it to me!" She yelled at him. He smacked his lips and looked around.

 

"You should've just done it the PROPER way!!! On your KNEES!!!!" Jieun told him madly.

 

"Well, I wanted to make it special for you. I wanted to surprise you!" He said. "Who CARES about surprises!!! Ugh! Now I don't have a ring..." she pouted and gave up and walked past Yongguk, brushing his arm roughly.

 

"Why are you getting mad at me?! I should be mad at you." He spoke loudly. Jieun turned around and took off one of her shoes, throwing it at Yongguk. He moved to the side and watched as her shoe fell off the edge as well.

 

"Yah, stop throwing your shoe!" He yelled at her. Out of madness, Jieun took off her other shoe and threw it at him.

 

"You're a JERK!!!" She yelled loudly, only in her socks now. Yongguk gasped and looked at her feet. "Yah!! How are you gonna walk back like that?!" He yelled loudly.

 

Jieun took a step and grunted from a piece of wood that struck the bottom of her feet. She smacked her lips with a hiss and continued walking, watching her step carefully.

 

Yongguk took a deep breath and looked down at his feet. He smiled and caught up with Jieun, wrapping an arm around her stomach and pressing her back towards his chest. She hissed and glared back at him, trying to take his hand off her stomach.

 

Yongguk lifted her up a little and positioned the bottom of her feet on top of his feet, making her stand on his feet basically.

 

Jieun looked down at her feet that were sitting on top of his' and softened her eyes. Yongguk grasped her waist with both of his hand and placed his chin on her shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry... I'll help you walk back..." he said then took a step foreward. Jieun's feet followed his' also. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist now, looking down at their feet.

Jieun smiled a little and scoffed like an idiot. He smiled also and held onto her as if she was a teddy bear, leaning his head over her shoulder to watch where he was stepping.

 

At times when she wanted to kill him so much, he knew just what to do to take her breath away. He always knew what to do to make her smile again.

 

Yongguk saw her smile and smiled himself. He kissed her shoulder and held her closely towards his chest, taking slow steps at a time so Jieun wouldn't tumble forward and send him with her also.

 

She looked down at their feet and made sure she was walking the same distance and time as Yongguk also. But standing on top of his feet, she didn't really need to do anyting at all. She just had to know when to lift up her feet.

 

 

"How much was that ring?" Jieun asked once the silence was getting awkward. Yongguk scoffed and shook his head.

 

"Too much to say..." he said. She smacked her lips and shook her head.

 

"I thought it was a bug or something. You know how much I hate bugs! I thought you threw me one." She told him with a laugh. Yongguk scoffed again and wrapped his arms around her waist tighter.

 

"Oh well... I'll get you another one. A better one too." He told her. Jieun smiled and looked down at his hands that were wrapped around her body.

 

"Promise..." she said. He smiled and nodded his head on her shoulder. "Promise..." he said.

 

 

A/N: Haha... poor Yongguk... pabo Jieun... keke... she threw the ring away... haha...

I hope this chapter was worth the long wait.... ????? :/

Well, please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going!!!

I know I'm not answering back to all of your comments, but please forgive me!!!

I'll try my best to reply next time, okay? Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! <3