Pucca Meets Garu

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

A/N: Have youguys heard of Pucca and Garu??

Left is Garu (boy), and right is Pucca (girl)

 

Well, in this story, I'm going to use "Pucca" and "Garu" as the online names for Yongguk and Jieun...... so I hope it won't be confusing to remember and know... :/

Pucca is Jieun, which will be in Pink, and Garu will be Yongguk, which will be in Blue. If it gets confusing, just let me know!! But I hope the color code will be easy for youguys to understand... :/ ENJOY!! XD

=======================================

 

 

Yongguk sat in front of his white laptop and stared at his screen, putting a hand to his chin and resting his elbow on the desk. He sighed deeply, staring at the internet site he had opened up.

 

"Bang Yongguk. Are you... desperate?" He asked himself, putting his hands on his sides and sitting up tall. He looked around his room slowly shaking his head and started typing.

"Truelovechat.com." He said while typing it into the browser and then hit the search bar. He stared as a colorful screen appeared and then clicked on the ‘sign up’ button.

"Username and password?" He said looking up the ceiling for a while thinking.

"I have to choose a name so others won’t know it’s me." He said cleverly and then suddenly felt a spark.

=========================================

 

"Yah Jung Hyosung, there is no way that I am going to sign in to this stupid, desperate website!" Jieun yelled with her hands by her sides annoyed.

They were in Jieun's bedroom with her laptop opened on the desk. Hyosung was sitting in front of the laptop while Jieun was standing behind her with crossed arms and a scowl on her face.

"I have my own life and I'm already struggling enough in this life." Jieun said with a sigh. "I’m not going to-"

"Username… ms.y.princess." Hyosung said typing down and ignoring Jieun who chuckled at her username.

"Is that going to be your username?" Jieun asked laughing hysterically. "How funny! It totally doesn’t suit you." She said. Hyosung stared at her frustrated.

"Yah, type down the password you want." She said. Jieun stared at her shocked. "My password?" She asked confused.

"Unnie, I thought I made it clear that I'm not going to do this?" She said. Hyosung scoffed and continued typing.

"Well, I guess that I’ll have to make an account for you and act as you." Hyosung said typing carelessly. Jieun grunted and pushed Hyosung away from the laptop.

"Yah! I’ll do it." She said annoyed. Hyosung smiled and moved out of the seat with a smirk. Jieun slowly sat down and then glanced back at Hyosung angrily.

"Turn away!" Jieun demanded irritated. Hyosung chuckled and walked out the bedroom door. "Don’t get addicted!" She yelled running out the door with her bag, laughing.

"I’ll see you later!" She trailed behind. Jieun shrieked in annoyance and threw her fist at the door.

=======================================================

 

Yongguk laid his stomach on his bed with his laptop open and on the site. He read a comment sent to him on his page.

"You can meet more people if you put up a photo of yourself." He read then squinted his eyes and nodded. He quickly minimized the site and the webcam in his laptop.

He tried his best to pose in every direction and smiled his best smile, but he quickly stopped after a few shots. He stood up and took a deep breath.

"No wait, people will definitely know it’s me when they see my perfect face." He said shocked then looked around the room quickly with a frustrated groan.

====================================================

 

"Picture?" Jieun said opening up a folder on her laptop and quickly transferring a picture of Pucca. She smiled then scrolled the page down to look at the other new users.

A photo caught her eyes making her freeze and stare. "Garu." She said with a slight smile, moving her cursor towards the picture.

================================================

 

Yongguk chuckled lightly and looked at the username he just put up.

"Garu." He said smiling. "How smarter can I get?" He said conceitedly then went to his profile name and smiled typing happily.

 

"Name: Garu." He said smiling. "Birthday." He said thinking. "Umm…06/09/1986." He typed lightly laughing to himself then filled in every other box.

Yongguk stopped when he came across a question.

"What are you looking for?" He read and slightly tilted his head, thinking. He read the choices.

"Relationship, friends, others..." He said then typed down friends. He shook when he heard a noise and an instant message popped up from the bottom of the laptop screen.

"What is this?" He said confused reading the message.

 

A/N: Pink is Jieun/Pucca and Blue is Yongguk/Garu

 

 

"Hey Garu."

 

"Pucca?" He said with a light chuckle seeing her profile picture. He smiled and slowly started typing.

 

"Hi Pucca…how are you?"

 

Jieun smiled when she realized the conversation was going. She moved from her desk and carried her laptop to her bed, lying on her stomach with a smile.

 

"I’m doing well. How are you?"

"I am great. Thanks for asking. Where are you from?"

"I am from Seoul. And you?"

"I'm from Seoul too! Do you want to meet sometime?"

 

Yongguk winced after he wrote that last response.

"Is this too early?" He asked, hissing at himself. He smacked his lips and smacked his head.

 

"Sure, but maybe later when we get to know each other better though if you don’t mind. What’s your name?"

 

Yongguk gulped and put his hands on his chin, thinking.

"Name…I can’t tell her my real name." He said thinking then started typing.

 

"Hopefully this guy is cute." Jieun said smiling, waiting eagerly for his response and hoping she’ll recognize the name of the guy. She stared at the screen without blinking and bit her lips.

There was a knock at her door but she remained still. The door slowly opened and her mother’s head peered in.

"Jieun-ah, are you okay?" She asked. Jieun instantly turned her head to look at her in shock and quickly sat up on the bed.

"Hi mom…I'm okay. Wae?" She asked nervously looking around while her mother nervously chuckled. "I knocked on your door for a while and so I thought something was wrong because you didn’t answer." She said confused. Jieun chuckled and shook her head.

"No mom… I was just busy." She said while reading his response really quick.

 

"I just want you to call me Garu. What is your name?"

 

"Well, come down and eat dinner." Jieun's mother said. Jieun stared at the computer screen and at her stomach.

"Okay mom, I’ll be there really quick. You and dad eat first ok?" She said smiling. She turned her attention back to her laptop again while her mother stared at her awkwardly and slowly walked out the door.

 

"Call me Pucca…and I’ll just call you Garu. Hopefully we’ll get along though, because Garu and Pucca never liked each other."

 

Jieun chuckled at her response and slightly bit her finger nails with a smile on her face. She sighed deeply and got comfortable on her bed.

Yongguk lightly smiled and started typing with a chuckle.

 

"I am positive that we will get along great. So tell me about yourself."

 

Jieun smiled typing quickly and closed her laptop with a smile, running out her bedroom door.

 

"I’m sorry Garu. Give me 15 minutes to go eat and I will be right back!"

 

Yongguk smiled then logged off and snickered.

"She sounds desperate. Met me for 5 minutes and is already telling me to wait for her." He said chuckling, shutting his laptop off. He stretched and walked out of his room.

 

"Hey Bang Yongguk!" Zelo yelled walking towards him in the hallway to his bedroom while Yongguk stood still scratching his head. "Yeah?" He asked curiously with Zelo standing in front of him.

"My friends and I are going out tonight. You want to go with us?" Zelo asked curiously. Yongguk pouted his lips and looked around scratching his neck.

"Umm…I don’t know." He said looking around. "I think I’ll be kind of busy-"

"Bang Yongguk! Go with us!" Gina yelled loudly, running towards them. Yongguk's face scrunched up and he instantly looked at Zelo with wide eyes, shaking his head no.

"Yah, Choi Gina!" Zelo yelled annoyed, looking at her with a glare. She stopped walking and stared at both of them with wide eyes.

======================================

 

Jieun's parents stared at her awkwardly as she ate her rice bowl quickly and ate her food, shoving them in . She slowly looked at her parents and smiled with food stuffed in .

"Why are you eating so fast?" Her mother asked confused. She put a hand to her chest and swallowed her food slowly. She took a deep breath and drank some water with a smile.

"What’s the rush? Are you okay?" Her father asked curiously while she smiled with her mouthful and nodded. "Yes. I’m fine mother and father." She said smiling and gulping down her food.

"I just have a couple things to do…in my…room." She said looking around nervously while her parents nodded confused. Jieun quickly wiped and stood up, leaving for the stairs.

"Jieun-ah! Help your mother clean." Her father said. Jieun winced in irritation and slowly walked back into the kitchen growling.

 

Yongguk stood by the opened door while Zelo and Gina walked out dressed in warm clothing.

"I really wish you could go with us." She said sadly looking down. "No, I have a lot of things to do." Yongguk said with a disgusted face.

"Hey, I’m sorry Yongguk. Maybe next time we’ll go to a party where girls aren’t allowed." Zelo said annoyed, glaring at Gina.

Yongguk chuckled and nodded with a smile as they left. He closed the door with a yawn and quickly walked towards the stairs until his father stopped him.

"Why didn’t you go with them?" His father asked him. Yongguk sighed and faked a yawn. "Oh…dad I'm tired so I'm going to go sleep." He said running his hands through his hair and continued walking towards the stairs.

 

A/N: Kekeke... too tired??? Or too eager to get back to Trulovechat.com?? Eh??? XD

Again, if the naming and/or color throws you off, just let me know and I'll..... try to do something to change it so youguys can understand it better okay?? Thanks! XD

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~~~~