New Target(s)

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Yongguk and Jieun settled in their room and looked out the balcony with the view while he reached for his phone in his pocket.

“Hello?” He answered. “Hey, did you guys arrive already?” Himchan asked curiously. Yongguk glanced at Jieun and sighed. She smiled at him and walked back into the room and into the bathroom.

“Yeah, we just arrived.” Yongguk answered scratching the corner of his lips.

"And guess who's already hitting on Jieun?" He added with a sigh when Jieun closed the bathroom door behind her.

"Who?" Himchan asked with a laugh. "Choi Zelo." Yongguk said with irritation. "Yah, isn't he way younger than Jieun?"

"Yeah, but he was trying to get to her. He even asked what her room number is. So now Jieun and I are sharing a room together. Just incase he does something to her." Yongguk said.

“For a whole week? You two? Alone?” Himchan questioned in disbelief. Yongguk looked down and nodded with hesitation.

“Yes. Why? Is it…weird?” He whispered silently with an unsure expression. He looked up and over towards the bathroom when he heard it flush.

“Well, don’t do something out of the ordinary Yongguk.” Himchan said with a nervous chuckle. “Like what?” Yongguk scoffed with an amused laugh and walked around the room.

Jieun coughed and walked out of the bathroom, glancing at him with a smile.

“Want to go swimming?” She asked, holding her bikini bag in her hand.

 

“Don’t SLEEP with her Yongguk! Do you like her THAT much???” Himchan asked in disbelief.

“I mean… she was always your enemy and I hope you’re just not sympathizing towards her.” He added.

Yongguk widened his eyes and looked down. He glanced at Jieun nervously and looked away with a gulp.

 

“N-no…you go ahead.” Yongguk replied to Jieun. She shrugged and walked towards the bathroom to change.

 

“DO you really like her?” Himchan questioned him, making thoughts race through his mind. “I just thought this whole time you were just trying to be a brother to her…right?”

“Well…I…don’t know.” Yongguk answered in a puzzled tone. “I don’t know Himchan.” He sat down on the bed and sighed, covering his forehead.

“Nobody ever falls for their enemy Yongguk. I KNOW that you’re just feeling bad for her and treating her as a sister. Just keep your cool and DON'T do anything stupid.”

 

After they hung up, Yongguk lay back on the bed and closed his eyes with a deep sigh.

“Hey Bang Yongguk, if you’re not going then I’m going to be out in the pool with Hyosung unnie.” Jieun said with her hat on and a two piece tiny pink bikini on.

Yongguk looked her up and down and stuttered, wandering his eyes away.

“Y-Yah, cover yourself up. Aren’t you afraid of erts around here? So much exposing.” He said with a cough, looking away. She scoffed.

“It’s okay. I have you to protect me.” She chuckled then fixed her hair. He looked at her with a smile knowing she looks up to him to protect her.

“Okay, you go ahead.” He kept his head down, unable to look at her. She looked at him awkwardly and walked towards him with tilted head. She sat next to him and stared at him oddly.

“Hey… are you okay?” She questioned with a sour face. “Why’re you acting all weird?” She added.

He looked up at her and shook his head, standing up when he felt her skin touch his arm.

“Nothing, if you’re going to go swimming then go.” He said then there came a knock at the door.

 

“Jieun-ah? Are you ready to go?” Hyosung asked from the other side of the door. Yongguk quickly walked over to open the door and found Gikwang and Hyosung's excited faces.

Hyosung was dressed in a two piece black bikini with a white hat and Gikwang was shirtless with his swimming shorts.

“Why aren’t you dressed dude?” Gikwang asked while Hyosung stepped in to meet up with Jieun. “Dressed? You’re going to?” Yongguk asked in confusion. Gikwang scoffed with a sarcastic chuckle.

“No, I normally walk around like this. It’s pretty comfortable.” He said nodding his head. Yongguk stared at him oddly and had a smirk on his face.

“Yah Bang Yongguk, just go with us.” Hyosung said, trying to look pitiful.

“Yongguk is too handsome to be seen with us and he doesn’t want to ruin his skin.” Jieun said with a smile and grin. Yongguk glared at her and scoffed.

“Fine, I’ll go with you guys.” He said keeping his eyes on Jieun. He smacked his lips and then took a deep breath before walking towards his bag of clothing.

“Let’s go first, he’ll catch up later.” Jieun said carelessly.

 

Yongguk changed into his swimming shorts after they all left and applied on some sunscreen onto his body. He sighed and took a step out just in time to come in contact with Gina.

 

“Oh??? Going swimming Bang Yongguk?” She asked in an excited tone with her shoulder leaned on the wall next to his room.

“Yes.” He answered with a sour look then walked quickly ahead. He heard her footsteps behind him and realized that she was following him.

“Me too!” She yelled in happiness. “Let’s go together.” She linked arms with Yongguk and made him stop walking instantly.

“Oh my god…………CHOI GINA!!” Zelo yelled loudly from behind them.

Yongguk breathed a sigh of relief at the sound of Zelo and turned around to smile at him. Zelo tugged Gina away with anger and glared at her.

“How many times have I told you to stop trying to humiliate our family?” He yelled at her. She smacked her lips and looked at him. “I’m not! I’m just-“

“Go!” Zelo yelled pointing ahead with a scowl.

Yongguk took a deep breath and crossed his arms. Zelo covered his forehead and sighed when he saw Yongguk's relieved expression.

“No need to thank me.” He said with a chuckle before Yongguk could speak. “Thanks anyways.” He said with a chuckle.

 

They started walking and it was obvious that Zelo was on his way to swimming too.

 

“Oh! I have a favor to ask of you.” Zelo said with a smile on his face that confused Yongguk.

“What?” He asked with a chuckle. “How would you like it if I keep Gina away from you this whole week of vacation?” He asked with a smile. Yongguk smiled widely in happiness.

“That’d be GREAT! I have no idea how she can be so clingy.” He said in annoyance.

“Now can I tell you what I want in return?” Zelo asked after a chuckle. “What?” Yongguk asked as he and Zelo reached the huge swimming pool.

They stood at the edge and watched as many people were already inside, swimming and splashing water at each other.

 

Yongguk watched Jieun shine in the bright sun beautifully with her body in the water while she held herself up by her elbows on the edge of the pool.

She had her hat on along with her dark shades with that beautiful smile plastered on her face. Zelo crossed his arms, watching her.

 

“Hook me up with Jieun.” Zelo said with a smile. Yongguk quickly gazed at him with a shocked uncontrollable glare.

“W-w-w-w-what? Hook you up? Song Jieun??” Yongguk stuttered while Zelo nodded with his eyes on Jieun the whole time.

“Why? Aren't you younger than her?” Yongguk asked to remind him. Zelo shrugged and walked towards Jieun. “Age doesn't matter... I find her interesting.” He replied.

“Oh, well, Song Cheon-cheon isn’t in the relationship mode right now.”

“Song Cheon-cheon?” Zelo asked. “Oh, it’s a name I call her. Only I call her that.” Yongguk said. “Song Cheon-cheon… what a cute nickname.” Zelo said with a cute smile.

“But she’s not into anyone right now.” Yongguk told him. “How do you know?” Zelo said before leaving Yongguk standing there speechless, his mouth hanging.

He felt a rush of jealousy and rage as Zelo approached Jieun with a huge smile. He took a glance at Jieun and then glared at her when he caught her smiling and laughing towards Zelo's jokes.

"It hasn't even been a day yet and she's already forgetting about me? Psh... forget you TOO!!" He yelled angrilly then walked away.

==============================================

 

Gina gasped and walked over to Yongguk who was sitting by the bench, enjoying a drink in his hand. He took a deep breath and looked away, but only getting more angry when he saw Zelo splashing water at Jieun.

She laughed at him and that smile was only supposed to be for him, he thought.

He growled silently with irritation and stood up, ignoring Gina's presence and walking off with anger.

 

A/N: Kekeke... more jelly Guk!! I know this is getting ANNOYING!!!! But it's for the sake of the story!!! =.=

So please bare through it with me, okay? But let me know if it's too much! >.<

Also, I just want Zelo in here so that Yongguk and Jieun can find their REAL feelings towards each other.....

but AGAIN, if it gets too much, then let me know! Kekekeke <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~