Our Day

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

The next morning, Yongguk's and Jieun's mother barged into Yongguk and Jieun's bedroom and screamed loudly when they saw Yongguk and Jieun sleeping together, Yongguk spooning her romantically.

 

"AAHHHH!!!! OMO!!!!!!! MY SON AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!!" Yongguk's mother yelled happily, covering her eyes with a laugh.

 

Yongguk and Jieun jumped up from their bed with fright while Yongguk pushed her behind him, thinking they were under attack.

 

"YAH JIEUN-AH!! Since when did omma and appa let you sleep with men?!!" Her mother yelled.

 

"At least their clothes are still on!!" Yongguk's mother yelled slapping Jieun's mother's arm. They both laughed and threw their heads back.

 

Jieun and Yongguk groaned and looked at the alarm clock beside Yongguk's side of the bed: 6:30 am.

 

They both groaned again and went back to sleep, their backs facing each other. Their mother chuckled and walked over to them, pulling the blankets off of them.

 

"Yah! Wake up! The wedding is in 7 HOURS!!!" Their mother yelled out. Yongguk and Jieun sat up in bed and gasped loudly, looking at each other with shock.

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!" They both yelled loudly.

 

========================================================

 

Yongguk put on his suit and looked at himself in the mirror, his tie in his hand. He smiled and looked around the room that the beautiful sun was lighting through. He had two other men in there, along with his father, getting dressed also.

 

 

Jieun sat in front of a mirror while ladies did her make-up and hair. She smiled at her mother who came in and showed her her beautiful dress.

 

"Wah! Omma! That looks beautiful!" She squealed. Her mother chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Oh, you know.... my daughter and I connect so much, I'll know which dress she choose just with one glance." She said then Jieun laughed and teared a little.

 

She was going to get married. She'll still be close to home, but she's gonna be unable to help her mother like how she did when she used to live with her mother. She smiled and sniffed back her tears, watching as her mother walked over to place the dress on a chair.

 

 

 

As the ceremony started, Yongguk stood up on stage with the Pastor, his back turned to the relatives, friends, and family that were there. He looked down at his hands with nervousness.

 

It was the day. The day of him and Jieun. He could hear people chattering happily behind him, getting ready for the ceremony to start. He glanced at the Pastor who smiled at him and replied back with a smile.

 

The bell dinged, family and friends rose from their seats, and the song came on. Jieun was walking down the aisle with her father.

 

Yongguk took a deep breath and turned around, looking at her beautiful face that was smiling at him sweetly.

 

That smile that he's going to live with forever, for the rest of his life. That face that he'll vow to love, only and forever.

 

 

He stood up tall and held his hands in front of him. He smiled and as unmanly as it sounds, he started tearing. She chuckled, seeing that, and shook her head, smiling at his handsome self.

 

As time stood still, just them looking at each other from afar, they conversed through their minds, chuckling silently.

 

"Hey beautiful..."

 

"Hey handsome..."

 

"You look pretty... no... beautiful... my wife-to-be..."

 

"Keke... you don't look so bad yourself, my husband-to-be."

 

"Yah, where's my ring? Did you get me a new ring yet? Haha...

 

"I'll get it soon... if it's for you, I'll get it. Don't worry..."

 

Jieun chuckled and slouched her shoulders. She turned to look at her father who stopped when they stood in front of Yongguk and the Pastor.

 

"I love you dad..." she whispered, giving her father a kiss on the cheek. Her father released her hand and gave her a kiss on her cheek also before walking to sit down in his seat.

 

Jieun sniffed in her tears and looked up at Yongguk who held her hand in his tightly. She walked up the stairs and smiled happily at him.

 

"Hey..." she whispered to him. "Hey..." he whispered back. They both chuckled silently and turned to face the Pastor who smiled at them.

 

 

"Please repeat after me..." The Pastor said. Yongguk looked at Jieun and smiled sweetly.

 

"I, Bang Yongguk..."

 

"I, Song Jieun... take you, Bang Yongguk,"

 

"...take you, Song Jieun..."

 

"As my lawfully wedded wife..." Yongguk said with a slight chuckle, holding tightly onto Jieun's hands, rubbing his thumb against her hand.

 

"To have...."

 

"And to hold..."

 

"For rich or for poor, in health and in sickness..." Jieun said tearing a little. Yongguk wiped her cheeks and smiled.

 

"...until death do us part..." they both repeated together.

 

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Bang." The Pastor said after all that had been said.

 

Everyone stood up and applauded as Yongguk leaned in and kissed Jieun's lips. She smiled and kissed him back.

 

Those lips that she claimed as hers today. Yongguk's lips that she claimed as hers. From that day on, they were one. They were together as one, as husband and wife, as Mr. and Mrs. Bang.

 

====================================================================================================================================================================

 

A day after the wedding, everyone came back down from the Cabin since Yongguk's and Jieun's parents wanted to show the newlyweds their new house.

 

Even though their parents couldn't go with them, Yongguk and Jieun went by themselves and their jaws dropped at the sight of the outside of the house.

 

 

Yongguk and Jieun walked into their new home that their parents have bought for them. It was a big house that could fit at least 12 people and this amazed them since they were only newlyweds.

 

"Wah... this is beautiful!" Jieun said in her black leggings and flowy shirt. Yongguk walked in behind her in his white tee and shorts, looking around with amazement also.

 

He closed the door and chuckled, knowing his parents WOULD get them a house that large.

 

"Yah, how can we live in such a big house?" Jieun asked walking over to the second living room that was in the house. Yongguk picked up his phone and put it up on speaker.

 

"Hi mom... we're here..." He said. Jieun turned around and walked towards him. "Ommoni, this house is so large!" She said with a chuckle, looking around the house again.

 

"Well, it's for your kids!" Yongguk's mother said squealing. Jieun looked at Yongguk and widened her eyes, gasping with shock.

 

Yongguk gave her an eyebrows up and gave her a playfully seductive look. Jieun gave him a disgusted look and pushed his head away, holding the phone in her hand.

 

"Ommoni, we just got married, how can you say that?" She said uncomfortably. Yongguk took a step towards her and coughed, placing a hand to her waist. Jieun gasped and slapped his hand away, taking a step back.

 

"Well, don't worry. The kids will come soon..." Yongguk's mother said squealing again.

 

Yongguk took another step towards her and wrapped his hand around her waist, pulling her towards him. She smacked her lips and pushed him away. She glared at him and turned the other way, talking to his mother again.

 

"Ommoni, thank you all for everything..." she said with a smile.

 

Yongguk walked behind her and rested his head on her neck. He planted small kisses on her neck and made her slouch her shoulders.

 

She took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders so he would get away, but he chuckled and kissed her neck again.

 

Jieun took a deep breath and turned the phone away, looking over at Yongguk.

 

"Yah! Stop it! Desperate jerk!" She whispered madly then placed the phone against her ear again, smiling again. Yongguk scoffed and grabbed his phone from Jieun's hands.

 

"Yeh ommoni, I-

 

"Omma! We have to go! Bye!!" Yongguk said then hung up. He put the phone on the counter and placed his hands on his hips. Jieun smacked her lips and glared at him annoyed.

 

"Yah! What was that for? We were still talking!" She yelled at him. Yongguk sighed and walked towards her, placing his hands on her hip.

 

"You know..." he said pulling her towards him. She scoffed and looked away crossing her arms in front of her.

 

"Our parents really want us to.... you know.... make them some grandchildren..." he said shrugging his shoulders. Jieun scoffed and looked at him before scratching her hair.

 

"Really? Well... YOU can make them some grandchildren yourself then." She told him then walked away. Yongguk scoffed and stopped her, pulling her back.

 

"IMPOSSIBLE!!! I need you!!" He joked around with her. She glared at him and scoffed with annoyance.

 

"You DO know we're a married couple now... right?" He told her, pulling her in for a full-on hug, holding her tightly in his arms. Jieun gagged in his chest and coughed.

 

"Yah! Let me go! We JUST got married!" She said trying to push him away. Yongguk chuckled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder tightly.

 

"Yah! Let me go!" She yelled again. He chuckled and ignored her. "I just want to hold my beautiful wife in my arms. I can't?" He asked. Jieun sighed and rested her arms, not even caring to move anymore.

 

"There... seems more like it..." Yongguk said then he sighed and kissed the top of her head.

 

"Don't worry... I won't do anything with you yet. We still have long ways to go." He whispered to her gently. Jieun scoffed and smiled.

 

"Like you have the guts to anyways..." she joked around with him. Yongguk laughed and backed away a little so he could see her face.

 

"Oh, really now?" He said brushing her shoulder gently. Jieun chuckled and hugged him again.

 

"Hi, my husby..." she said out of nowhere, hoping to change the subject. He chuckled and knew she was trying to change the subject.

 

"Hi, my wifey..." he said closing his eyes and hugging her back tightly.

 

A/N: Is this a good ending already? I was going to end it, but then I thought I should continue just a teeny bit more about their marriage life....

So, next chapter will be the last one... :DDD Wah, I feel so sad... :,(

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~