Bangsong meets Trulovechat.com

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Yongguk sat on the couch flipping through the television channels while Gina skipped over and walked to sit by him, making him bounce on the couch.

 

Their parents were having a meeting about business in another room, so Gina and Zelo, along with Yongguk just chilled and waited for everything to finish.

 

Yongguk glanced at her and then back at the television annoyed, knowing that she's trying to get at him or something stupid.

 

"Shouldn’t you be helping the ladies clean up?" He asked irritated. Gina quickly looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yongguk oppa..." she called his name. He looked at her uncomfortably and gulped. "Uh, we don't even know each other. Just call me Bang Yongguk. No 'oppa'." He told her.

"Well, Bang Yongguk… let’s go out and eat tonight." She said with a serious, straight face that made him wince in disgust.

"Ehhh… I am busy tonight." He said quickly, sitting further away from her. "Busy doing what?" She asked moving a bit closer to him and not having any expression on her face. He nervously chuckled.

"Uh…I have things to do Choi Gina, I-"

"What things?" She asked curiously nearing him.

 

"Gina NOONA!" Zelo yelled standing in front of them annoyed. "Will you stay away from him, you ert?" He said pulling her away from Yongguk.

Gina hissed at Zelo, her problematic brother, and walked over to the kitchen. She sighed glancing over at Yongguk with a wink. He took a deep breath and sighed, looking away.

 

Even though Gina was way older than Zelo, she still obeys his orders because she's a girl and Zelo is a man.

 

"I’m sorry about my erted sister." Zelo said lightly chuckling and sitting comfortably on the couch beside Yongguk. "No, it’s fine." He said lightly chuckling.

"Is she like this to every guy?" Yongguk asked confused and disgusted at the same time with a light chuckle. "Yeah… she’s like this to many guys out there that she likes." He said laughing.

"And sadly, in this case, it’s you." Zelo said grabbing the remote from Yongguk and flipping through the channel.

"Well, it’s not my fault that I'm handsome." Yongguk said brushing his hair with his hands conceitedly making Zelo scoff.

Yongguk slowly stopped and froze in moment with the thought of Jieun.

 

 

FLASHBACK

"I never go out alone…my image is too great to be seen alone." She said fixing her hair with her purse hanging down on her elbow. He scoffed loudly with a laugh and stood up.

"Hey Song Jieun, I’ve never seen anybody as conceited as you." He said then stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared at the street annoyed.

"I’m just being honest!" She yelled narrowing her eyes making him scoff and cough.

END FLASHBACK

 

 

Yongguk slightly smiled trying to pay attention to what Zelo was saying.

 

"She wasn’t like this before until she started going on a stupid chatting website." He said shaking his head. He took a deep breath lying on the couch comfortably. Yongguk looked at him awkwardly.

"What kind of website?" He asked curiously while Zelo chuckled. "It’s a site for desperate losers." Zelo explained sitting up now, keeping his eyes on the game.

"The site is called trulovechat.com." He said chuckling and shaking his head unbelievably. "Trulovechat?" Yongguk thought with wide eyes, becoming interested.

"Well… what do you do on there?" Yongguk asked confused. Zelo stared at him in disgust and squinted his eyes. "What? Do I look…desperate to you?" He asked chuckling. Yongguk nervously shook his head and laughed hysterically.

"I wouldn’t know because I don’t go on stupid websites like that." Zelo said. "Yeah, it does sound like a stupid site." Yongguk said rubbing his forehead.

==============================================

 

Jieun and Hyosung sat in the car while Hyosung drove them back home.

"I’m going to send you to a blind date with my friends." Hyosung said smiling proudly. "Yah…all your male friends are my friends too." Jieun said annoyed.

"I know some other people that you don’t know too!" Hyosung screamed. Jieun slowly looked down and sighed.

"Hyosung unnie…I don’t want to go on your stupid blind dates." She said half smiling. "They’re pointless and all the guys are... ugly. No offense." She added.

"No, there’s one that I'm positive you’ll like." Hyosung said smiling. "He’s very good with computers and he can do anything having to do with electronics." She added excitedly while Jieun sighed and shook her head.

"I’m pretty sure he wears glasses and people call him a geek." Jieun said with a chuckle while Hyosung gazed at her. "Hey! But he’s nice!" She screamed with laughter while Jieun continued shaking her head no and chuckled.

======================================

Jieun sat in Hyosung's car with anger while Hyosung gulped loudly in nervousness.

Jieun had just gotten back from a date with Hyosung's "friend", that wasn't very pleasant.

"I…am sorry that he wasn’t talking to you-"

"He wasn’t even paying attention to me!" Jieun yelled angrily, crossing her arms tightly.

"What was he doing?" Hyosung asked with a shaky voice while Jieun fixed her hair. "He brought his laptop along and was on a stupid ‘Trulovechat’ site." She said annoyed rolling her eyes. Hyosung glanced at her confused.

"He brought his laptop with him?!" She yelled annoyed. Jieun sighed and smacked her lips with irritation. "I warned him to not bring it." Hyosung whispered wincing with a hiss.

"What site again?" She asked again. Jieun took a deep breath and smacked her lips. "Truelovechat.com." She repeated irritated.

"Truelovechat.com?" Hyosung mumbled confused. Jieun nodded and looked at her nails annoyed.

Hyosung drove and looked around with a confused expression until a light bulb suddenly clicked in her head.

"That’s a really popular site now-a-days." Hyosung said nodding her head. Jieun scoffed and glanced at her.

"That’s right!" Hyosung yelled hitting the brakes and parking at the side of the road with excitement.

"You WILL go on that site and you WILL meet a good man!" Hyosung screamed. Jieun stared at her in disgust. "What?!" She yelled grossed out looking at Hyosung who smiled widely.

 

 

A/N: Well... Bangsong... meet ... Trulovechat!!!!! XD So much for being desperate??? Keke.

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~~