Paradise

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

Zelo and Gina walked in the Clearwater Resort with annoyed expressions on their faces. Their father appeared through a door, walking towards them as Gina slumped her shoulders.

"Dad! Why can’t we go to Paris for summer vacation?" She asked in annoyance. "Yeah dad… coming here is like living at home for a week again." Zelo said with his hands in his pockets.

"Just because our family owns Clearwater doesn’t mean that we can’t have our vacation here." Their father said with a chuckle.

Zelo and Gina took a deep breath and turned around when they heard a car coming up behind them.

 

"Oh? Isn’t that… Bang Yongguk?" Gina's voice said with joy and excitement.

 

When their car stopped, Yongguk walked out of the driver’s seat and Jieun got out of the passenger seat tiredly.

They both had on tired faces and discussed about something silently, walking side by side.

Jieun chuckled and slapped Yongguk's arm while he glared at her and smacked her head playfully.

 

"Maybe it’ll be okay to stay here for the week." Gina said with a bit of laughter, walking towards them. Zelo sighed in irritation from her actions and pulled her back by the arm.

"Hey…. are you about to humiliate me and dad again?" He asked in frustration. "When did I?!" She yelled with a straight expression.

 

"Director Choi?" Yongguk asked with confusion after hearing Gina's voice screech. His face changed with a smile when he recognized Director Choi.

He quickly walked towards them with a smile, leaving Jieun with the luggage. She stood by the car and watched from afar.

"Bang Yongguk, I never thought you’d come to a resort such as this?" Director Choi said when Yongguk politely greeted him. "Well, here I am." He said with a chuckle.

Director Choi smiled and looked down when Yongguk greeted Zelo and then glanced at Gina nervously.

"Who’re you here with Yongguk!?" She yelled loudly. He quickly turned to look at Jieun, who held an odd expression on her face. "Oh! I’m here with Song Jieun… daughter of-"

"Song. Ji. Eun?" Gina repeated with squint eyes when Jieun walked towards them. She was dressed in nice clothing: black high heels, white blouse with a tan hat to keep her skin protected from the sun along with a nice pair of skinny jeans and her purse closely by her side.

"Hello, I'm Song Jieun." She said politely, greeting them all. "It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. I’ve heard great things about your works." She said. Director Choi smiled at her and nodded.

"Likewise, I’m glad your father raised such a great and well-mannered daughter." He said proudly. Yongguk scoffed a laugh and looked away. Jieun glared at him and then smiled at Director Choi.

"Thank you." She said bowing down again. Zelo took a step forward towards Jieun with a nervous look on his face.

"Hello, I’m Choi Zelo." He said with a hand out to shake. She looked at him awkwardly and glanced at Yongguk who shrugged with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." She said with a smile and shook his hand. "Pleasure. You're very pretty in person." He told her.

Jieun slouched her shoulders and chuckled nerovously, glancing at Yongguk who scrunched up his face at Zelo with annoyance.

"Um… how long are you two staying here?" Zelo asked curiously. "And are you two here together-"

"We’re staying here for a week and YES we’re here together." Yongguk said quickly, interrupting Zelo. Director Choi felt the awkwardness in the atmosphere and lightly chuckled.

"Kids, let’s get going and give them time to look around." He said. Zelo and Gina had on sour faces not wanting to leave yet.

"Let us know if something's not comfortable or need some change. We’ll be seeing each other a lot." Director Choi said to Jieun and Yongguk.

"We’re also staying here for a week as well." Zelo finished. Yongguk and Jieun both said good bye formally and stood by the opening door with odd looks.

 

"Don’t they... own this place?" Jieun asked with a confused chuckle. Yongguk nodded with a smile and slipped his hand in his pocket.

"Yeah, I’d rather be out of country instead of here for summer vacation if I owned this." He said with a chuckle. "Oh! Let’s go!" She joked with a sarcastic laugh.

Yongguk glared at her and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Where are Hyosung and Gikwang?" Yongguk asked while looking towards the driveway to the resort. Jieun shrugged and took her phone out.

 

"PRESENT!!" Hyosung yelled jogging towards them with Gikwang. They all chuckled and left.

=================================================

 

Gina drank impatiently with her father at a dining table.

"Dad, can’t you find out which room Yongguk is sleeping in?" She asked curiously. "Why? Stop trying to get into his personal space Gina. This wasn’t how I taught you." He said in annoyance, sipping his drink.

"You’re really trying to humiliate our family again huh?" Zelo asked, walking in through their family hotel door. "No! Why do you keep saying that!" She yelled angrily.

"Because it’s the truth!" He yelled then sat down forcefully next to his father. Gina scoffed and crossed her leg, looking down.

"Don’t act like you weren’t trying to hit on that tramp earlier-"

"CHOI GINA!" Her father yelled angrily. "How DARE you speak of Jieun that way!?" He continued.

Gina shook in fear while Zelo sighed with a relieved smile as though he had been waiting for this moment his whole life.

"You KNOW how great their family is and you should be proud that she chose a vacation here at Clearwater." He finished with his voice calmed down a bit. Gina in her lips and kept her head low in embarrassment.

Zelo thought to himself and smiled a little, taking his phone out.

 

 

Yongguk walked beside Jieun into the elevator, up to the Hotel story and twitched when his cell phone buzzed in his pocket. Jieun glanced at him and smiled as he checked it:

 

"Hey, hyung... which room is Song Jieun in? I just want to... talk with her about something..."

Yongguk scrunched up his face with confusion from Zelo's text and scoffed with suspicion. He smirked when he thought of something and smiled, texting back.

 

Zelo smiled when he opened up the text and fixed on a frown.

 

"She's staying in the same room with me."

 

 

 

Yongguk and Gikwang were settling their rooms at the counter while Jieun and Hyosung sat in the waiting room a couple feet away.

Yongguk glanced back at Jieun and sighed, taking his phone out and texting.

 

Jieun chuckled at Hyosung's joke and twitched when her phone rang. She opened up the new message and looked at Yongguk with a scoff.

 

"Gikwang wants to share a room with Hyosung, so you'll just stay with me."

 

She looked at Gikwang who turned to look at them with a smile and turned back to the lady behind the counter.

 

"Jieun and I will stay together in one room since we're more comfortable that way, so you and Hyosung should get a room together." Yongguk said with a cough, looking away and taking his credit card out.

Gikwang widened his eyes and scoffed, glancing back at Hyosung and Jieun who were talking amongst themselves.

He thought it was weird that Yongguk wanted to share with Jieun since Hyosung told him they were enemies, but since he didn't want to share a room with Yongguk as well, he just accepted it.

 

While the lady was processing the card, Gikwang turned to look at Hyosung and Jieun.

 

"There IS something going on with you two, huh?" He asked with a smile. Yongguk grabbed his card and glanced at Gikwang nervously.

"I don’t know what you’re talking about." He said then walked towards the ladies while Gikwang chuckled and followed.

"People in love," Gikwang mumbled to himself.

 

"Did you guys get the rooms?" Hyosung asked curiously, standing up. "Yes… both rooms are on the 3rd floor." Yongguk said then coughed.

"And Jieun-ah, you’re with me." Yongguk said, just to remind her. Hyosung shot a look at Jieun in shock.

"Okay…let’s go see what it looks like." She said carelessly then walked towards the elevator ahead of everyone else.

"You two have slept together before? Like before this morning at Jieun's house?" Gikwang asked Yongguk. "You seem so comfortable with each other whenever the topic ‘sleeping together’ comes in to play."

Yongguk just looked at him and smiled with a sigh.

"Many times." He joked proudly with a chuckle, keeping on a straight face. Gikwang and Hyosung looked at each other awkwardly.

 

 

A/N: Oh my goodness!! It's been SOOO LONG since I've updated, right??

I'm sorry but college is getting hectic right now.... I just BARELY finished this chapter!! Keke... so I hope you all love it!!! Hehehe...

especially jelly Yongguk!! Wants to share a room with Jieun now, because of Zelo! XD

Don't worry!! I love Zelo dearly, so he won't be THAT much of a blocker for Bangsong!!

But sorry this chapter was a little uninteresting... :/ I'll make next chapter intense! Kekeke..

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSAM signing out! PYONG!~~