Hatred

This Is What We Are: Frenemies

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to FINALLY get the first chapter out!!! I don't have Internet access at home except for my crappy phone that can't update... I can only update when I'm at my sister's house... like right now... keke XD...

Please forgive me!!! Now I present to you, CHAPTER 1!! ENJOY!!!~~

===================================================================

 

In a huge park filled with numerous amounts of people doing all kinds of activities sat a girl and a guy in their mid-20s. They sat far apart from one another looking annoyed and bothered.

The girl sighed and took a glance at the guy annoyed, bored and irritated by his annoying acts. The guy held a book on his lap and read diligently, focusing his main attention on the book only.

 

"Yah!" She said annoyed, but he continued reading his book without answering her.

"Are you just going to read that boring book all day?" She asked getting irritated. She narrowed her eyes and turned to look at him with an annoyed sigh.

"As you have experienced, only people with brains read." He said without looking at her. He smacked his lips and kept his gaze on the book while she shot an angry and frustrated glare at him.

She sighed and stood up, walking pass him with irritation. He stuck out his tongue and slowly stretched his foot out in her path.

Before she knew it, she screamed loudly and fell in slow motion in front of him. Her arms flew in the air, falling first on the cemented ground and her legs crashed down after.

He watched in excitement with a chuckle while she growled and stood up slowly in pain.

They both yelled at each other inaudibly while he set his book on the bench and stood up to level up to her.

 

 

(In the background):

"This is out fifth summer together......... so far, it's.... BAD...." Jieun said annoyed.

"Because we were born on the same day, our parents thought this was fate and that we were perfect for each other. To them, this meant that our future is supposedly meant to be spent together." Yongguk said with a scoff.

"I highly disagree with this. Being born on the same day makes us hate each other more. ARGH!!!!!" Jieun said with an angry sigh.

"Here’s a little preview of our summers together in the past." Yongguk said annoyed. "They weren’t very pleasant." Jieun said with a cough. "I couldn’t agree more." Yongguk said.

 

 

 

Birth (Birthday: March 31, 1990)

Song Jieun: Before birth

Bang Yongguk: Before birth

 

In a tiny house sat pregnant Mrs. Song and Mrs. Bang drinking soft drinks and eating fruits. They were relaxing on the couch watching some soap opera while two other men, their husbands, were outside barbecuing.

"Yah, what do you think about marrying our kids when they grow up?" Mrs. Bang asked. Mrs. Song smiled brightly. "Good idea." Mrs. Song said with a nod.

"We should assure our husbands." Mrs. Bang said standing up with an excited chuckle until she felt pain in her stomach. She fell back on the couch and held her stomach with pain while Mrs. Song stood up instantly.

"Oh, are you okay?!" Mrs. Song asked in panic, but then she fell back on the couch holding her stomach in pain also.

 

 

 

At the hospital, Mr. Bang and Mr. Song stood impatiently with worried faces while the doctor stood in front of them and sighed.

"This is very ironic." He said with a confused expression. "This is the first time that this has ever happened." He continued, rubbing his chin.

"Are they okay?!" Mr. Bang asked worriedly. "Yes, they’re fine. Don’t worry about them. The nurses are just getting them ready for the delivery." He said carefully to calm them down.

"We want to see our wives doctor." Mr. Song said concerned. The doctor nodded and led them to the delivery rooms.

 

 

In the baby delivery room, the sound of panting was heard and within seconds, baby’s cries were heard.

"It’s a baby boy!" The nurse said with a smile. Mr. and Mrs. Bang smiled proudly.

"Baby girl!" Another nurse yelled. Mrs. and Mr. Song smiled happily.

"This shouldn’t have happened... at ALL." Yongguk said with a slight cry. Jieun sighed sadly. "I blame our parents for planning this." She said irritated.

"I’m sure this wasn’t coincidental." Yongguk said with an irritated tone.

 

 

 

First Year of Summer

Song Jieun: 1 year old

Bang Yongguk: 1 year old

 

The Bang and Song couple sat in the backyard of a huge house, under an umbrella, talking amongst themselves and drinking wine happily.

They smiled and chuckled,watching their two babies played in the green grass.

Jieun sat on the green grass holding a ball of grass in her hands while Yongguk crawled towards her.

She quickly threw the grass in his face with an irritated scowl. Yongguk stared at her for a split second and started crying.

"Aww…look at how cute they are." Mrs. Bang said chuckling then she went to cheer Yongguk up.

"Song Jieun! How dare you throw grass at Yongguk's face. You bad girl." Her mother scolded her. Jieun looked at Yongguk and then started crying.

"I learned very quick how to get back at him." Jieun said chuckling happily. "Yeah, and I learned how to get you scolded." Yongguk scoffed proudly.

 

 

 

Second Year of Summer

Bang Yongguk: 5 years old

Song Jieun: 5 years old

 

"Mom! I hate playing with girls!" Yongguk said holding a train in his hand while Jieun sat on the rug in the house with a doll in her hands.

"Honey, play with Jieun." His mother said pushing him towards her. He angrily made his way back and sat down giving Jieun the ugliest look.

"Here hold this." Jieun said holding out a male Barbie doll. Yongguk hit it, making it slide under the table.

Jieun looked at her parents and then started crying uncontrollably. Yongguk's parents walked over and scolded him.

"I was…beyond smart." Jieun chuckled laughing. "All you ever did when we were younger was cry!" He yelled annoyed.

 

 

A/N: So the first chapter is out!!!! It's just introductions, so that's why it's like this...

Sorry for taking so long to have it out... and thanks for all your patience!!!

Also, sorry if it's getting boring so far.... but please be patient with me arraseo??

After next chapter or so, it'll go to present... so wait for it!!! XD

Thanks to all the loves that have subscribed and upvoted and supported this story!!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how the first chapter was!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~~