Chapter 24

Melted Heart

 

Finally more of Yulsic in these 2-3 chapters. Waiting for long? haha~ Enjoy!

 

 

“Could it be Taeyeon? Tiffany told him to come? How did he get here so fast? I just texted her..”

“SICA OPEN UP!!!!” Yuri bangs the door. The door will break down soon if Jessica doesn’t open as soon as possible.

“Y-Yuri?!” Jessica froze when she heard Yuri’s voice.

Jessica tries her best and hops her way out of her room. Yuri’s never-ending knock did not stop. Finally she reached the door, after it seems so far.

After Jessica opens the door, Yuri immediately gave her a big hug that causes her to freeze in her position again. Her eyes did not blink. Her heart is beating so fast. Yuri is hugging her tightly, that she hardly could breathe. However, her free hand unknowingly moves up slowly. She almost hug Yuri back but stop when she realize her naughty hand.

“Yuri?” Jessica wants to break the hug but Yuri did not let go. “Yuri..” She called again. But Yuri is still hugging tightly. “Kwon Yuri, I can’t breathe!” Jessica angers up when Yuri ignores her.

“Oh.. sorry Sica..” Yuri let go and look at Jessica’s eyes deeply.

“Oh my god, It’s terribly swollen!!!” Yuri exclaimed when he saw her swollen ankle.

“Let me carry you!” Yuri immediately scooped Jessica up in bridal style. Jessica was shocked that she was carried by Yuri within seconds.

“YAH! PUT ME DOWN!” Jessica kicks around with the other healthy leg.

“Your ankle is hurt! PABO!” Yuri gently places her on the sofa after must struggling by Jessica.

“Urgh!” Jessica boils at Yuri carrying her without her permission. She folds her arm and did not look at Yuri’s direction.

“Why are you here?!” Jessica asked without looking at Yuri who is sitting beside her.

“You’re hurt! Do you want to visit the doctor’s?”

“No.”

“Jessica, please. It’s not time to act like a hero okay?” Yuri said seriously as he grabs her hand.

“GET LOST YURI. I SAID NO.” Jessica shakes Yuri’s hand away.

 

Yuri feels hurt yet he doesn’t want to give up. He immediately squats in front of Jessica and pulled her hands, forcing her to ride piggyback on him.

“YAH!” Jessica shakes around when she is on Yuri’s back. Yuri ignore that stubborn girl, took the keys and a pair of her slippers before they head to the hospital where Tiffany is staying.

 

~~

Jessica felt embarrassed. The people along the corridor, the school’s hallway, even people outside the school is looking at her being piggy backed. She looks at Yuri’s side face from the back, unknowingly smile to herself.

You’re so caring.. – Jessica thought.

After they reached the hospital, Yuri slowly put Jessica down on a chair. “Wait here. Don’t try to leave okay?” Yuri said as if he is disciplining a child. Jessica just nodded obediently since they are already here, she is too lazy to escape with one foot injured.

Yuri smile at Jessica cuteness and rubs her head before he go to the counter and register.

Jessica got butterflies in her stomach when Yuri did that to her. She covers her face with her hands straight away, because she knew she is going to blush again.

 

“Let’s go in!” Yuri once again, piggybacks the girl. This time she willingly hooks her hand over his shoulders. Yuri smile widely at her gesture. He really likes quiet and sweet Jessica.

The doctor starts rubbing Jessica’s ankle with medicated oil. Jessica yelped in pain with every touch. Yuri offers her his arm to ease her pain. “AH! OH!!! ……..OWWWWW! ” Yuri became the one yelling louder.

 

-

“Yul? .. Jessica?” Taeyeon saw the couple after he left Tiffany’s ward.

“Oh, Hey Taeng. I didn’t notice we are at Tiffany’s level.” Yuri said while pushing the Jessica on wheelchair.

“Sica, are you alright now? Tiffany told me that you sprain your ankle.” Taeyeon asked Jessica.

“Yep, much better.” Jessica smile sweetly at Taeyeon, which makes Yuri a little jealous.

“You’re going back?” Jessica asked Taeyeon.

“Yeah, Tiffany has slept.” Taeyeon smile warmly back to Jessica. Yuri quickly stops the both of them by interrupting.

“Okay, cool. Let me carry you. You’re not going back with the wheelchair. You just need these.” Yuri went in front of Jessica and waves the crutch.

Jessica felt embarrassed because Taeyeon is there too. But she just got up with the help of Yuri hugging her tightly and handed her the crutch.

“Argh, forget it. Hop on.” Yuri felt uncomfortable with Jessica using the crutch for support. It breaks his heart to see her struggle with it.

The ice princess melts at his gesture ever since he suddenly appears at her dorm. He did everything that a guy should do. It seems perfect for a boyfriend like him.

Taeyeon smile at the couple. He knew Yuri has a girlfriend now, but he thinks these two are more compatible.

~~

 

The three of them chatted and laugh on their way back. Jessica kept hitting Yuri’s back whenever he teases her. Taeyeon will just laugh along at the side. Yuri piggybacked Jessica with no sweat. She is sort of back hugging him, and he really likes it.

Never did anyone of them know that Yoona saw them. She was loss of words when she witness Jessica on Yuri’s back. The both of them are fooling around. They look like a couple dating if Taeyeon wasn’t there. Yoona starts to boil and tears are in her eyes. She starts to cry and yell in her dorm. Seohyun, her dorm partner saw it too. She tries to comfort Yoona the whole night.