Chapter 64- At loss of words

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Charles was found by the fishermen and he was taken to the shore, CPR was performed on him and the water came out of his lungs. But his pulse is not felt at all. The ambulance came shortly and placed the oxygen mask.

'Ta Hai Mei Hu Xi! (He's not breathing!)' The paramedics didn't have enough equipment to help him, they quickly put him onto the stretcher and load him into the ambulance.

When they arrived at the hospital, Charles was sent into the emergency room. The doctor has decided the only option is to shock him back to life by using defibrillator. 'Yi Er San! (1, 2, 3!)'

Meanwhile back at boyfriend's dorm Youngmin is anxious waiting for any news from Charles and he suddenly received a phone call. 'We found him, he was drowned in the river in China and he was sent to the ER.' Youngmin was devastated to hear the news.

 

Youngmin's POV

I was devastated with the news. I didn't expect things to be turn out like that? How am I goign to tell Mai about it? 'Hyung!' Look! Charles is on the news.' Kwangmin the tv.

'A body of an England teenager who has not been identified was found floating accross the river early this morning in China's usual fishing spot. The teenager was estimated to be 16-20 and suicide was the main suspect of this tragic event.'

Ym: Charles won't kill himself.

Kw: But the news said so.

Ym: It can't be. We have to contact the news company now.

 

No one's POV

Charles was still in the ER still with no pulse despite the doctor's attempt to save him. Charles has been declared dead,

Youngmin and Kwangmin came to take Charles's body and brought it back to the mansion for a proper funeral. When his

body arrived, sorrow was filled in the atmosphere.

 

Mai cried as she sat beside his body 'Charles neo pabo. Is this how you return to me?' Kwangmin gave a her a letter which

was on Charles's body when he was found.

 

'To my beloved Mai. When you receive this letter. It means I'm no longer alive, if my body return to you, my only last wish

is for you to embrace me for the last time. I'm sorry that things have to turn out this way.'

 

Mai cried really hard after reading the letter, the gave Charles the last kiss and the embrace he wished. The twin immediately start the funeral for him.

 

Charles's POV

Now that my wish is fulfilled, I can got peacefully now. 'Charles, its time to go now.' I look behind me and saw mother. knodded and took her hand.

 

Youngmin's POV

After Charles's funeral, we decided to bury him in the cemetry not far from our mansion. While his cremate was placed, a man walks in and was looking for Mai. He was holding ring in his hand.

Charles... indeed he had not broke his promise after all. 'During the atoptsy. We found this in his stomach. He didn't want the ring to be taken from him and he probably had swallowed it' Mai was surprised and didn't expect the ring to come to her.

Ym: Charles really didn't break his promise after all.

Kw: Ne.

Ri: Kwangmin hyung, will Charles hyung look out for us in heaven?

Kw: Of course he will.

Ym: Mai, what do you plan in the future?

Ma: I will raise the child to be independant and strong like his or her father.

At the prison, we were told by the police that after Rell had heard of Charles's death. He took his own razor and slit his own wrist. He died of blood loss after that. He will be laid to rest beside his omma at England.

8 months later, the baby was born. It was a girl named Sa Ra Hamliton. Mai will raise her daugther and at the same time serve omma as her personal assistant, she's no longer a maid.

As for us, we made it to college including Changjo and Minwoo. Changjo is enrolled into the entertainment department, Minwoo in musics. For me and Kwangmin were in business.

It is our first day in school and there were the same number of fangirls waiting for us outside, the faces seemed familiar, they could have followed us from high school.

 

Kwangmin's POV

The great thing about college is me and hyung will be in the same class. Our bond will still stay extemely strong 'Class, its time to start. I'm professor Lee.' The class stood up and greeted the professor.

'Anyone here by the name of Kim Youngmin?' Hyung heard his name and the classmates were confused. He was told to follow the professor to the principal office.

 

Youngmin's POV

That's strange. Do I have some enrolment problem? I followed the professor to the principal's office 'Kim Youngmin. Have a seat.' I sat on the chair infront of the principal and a female staff came in with a baby in her hand.

'Kim Youngmin goon. This baby was found at the school entrance by a student from our school. I believe the baby belongs to you.' I look at the principal with disbelief. The baby face was shown to me and immediately recognise who was it.

Oh Ha Young.... she had my child all along? The female staff gave me a letter which was found with the baby I took the letter and start reading it:

'Youngmin oppa. I've always wanted to tell the truth that I found out I was pregnant weeks after our contract marriage termination. To get to the point, I had been diagnosed with brain tumor since I was pregnant for 3 months, my condition is not getting better by each day. Everyday I struggle and worry if my condition is going to hurt our child. Now that my time is up, I need you to take good care of our child not only for me but for us. While I'm gone, find our child good omma and the both of you should be a great parent for her.'

At the back of the letter, there is stamp 'In memory of Oh Ha Young.'' I couldn't believe I have lost someone precious in my life.

 

No one's POV

Youngmin decided to take full responsibility as a father and took the baby with him to his classroom. 'Youngmin hyung?' asked Kwangmin as he sees the baby in Youngmin's hand.

Youngmin walks into the class with his head down and stood infront of the class. 'Everyone, I would like you to meet my daughter. Jo Min Rae.' The whole class start to cheer and went to see the baby.

Meanwhile at Changjo's class.....

One of the student from the business department who is a friend of Changjo comes into his class 'Ya Changjo! Your hyung Youngmin had a daughter!' Changjo immediately stood up and ran out of the class. 'Jo Changjo! Stay in class! Where are you going???'

Minwoo too was informed of it but he stayed in class and think the celebration could be done later. Hours later, the school article and the news were buzzing eveywhere regarding Youngmin's daughter.

The twin had to return home as fans had already crowded their campus including the paparazzis. When they arrived back at the mansion, Bomi is there too.

Ju: What is this!!!??? I thought I could trust you and you return with a baby?

Ym: Mianhe omma. It was an accident

Ju: Do you think Bomi parents are happy if they hear their daughter's boyfriend had baby?

Ym: With someone I loved. Omma, I love Ha Young but she's no longer around. I love Bomi, I will marry her.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Hyung really said it clear, he's really going to marry his new girlfriend. He went to Bomi and kneeled infront while holding Min Rae. He took out the ring which symbolises the heiress of our family.

'Will you marry me?' Youngmin hyung proposed, Bomi noona immediately knodded with a smile. I thought the wedding bell is coming but moments later.....

'I am not going to let my daughter marry a useless man like him!' Bomi noona omma is really upset.Omma took a suitcase and gave it to Bomi noona parents. They opened in and their eyes were wide open.

 

Few days later.....

'Do you Jo Youngmin, take Bomi as your loving wife and cherish for the rest of your life?'

Ym: I do....

'Do you Bomi, take Youngmin as your loving husband and cherish him for the rest of your life?'

Bo: I do.

'You may kiss.' It was a really weird wedding after all as I could see hyung being awkward. After the wedding Bomi noona followed us back to the mansion, hyung's room has been changed renovated to a couple room.

 

Youngmin's POV

Bomi noona and I got married but I don't know if I made the right choice or not. Is the mariage for the sake of love or for the sake of Min Rae.

Tomorrow we will be departing for our honeymoon at England. 'Youngmin... could you stay beside me tonight?' Bomi noona hold my hand, I shook it off and went to see Min Rae in her nursery room. I carried her in my arms and gave her a kiss.

Bo: Youngmin. I was wondering if you marry me for the sake of Min Rae or for love?

Ym: Molla. I'm figuring ou.

Bo: You know that I love Min Rae too. But I'm your wife now.

Ym: Ani. You only like her, if you think you can't keep the marriage you should've have said no.

 

Bomi's POV

What came out of his mouth was really heartbreaking, I left the nursery and for my room. I shut the door and hid my head under the pillow to cry.

*Knock* *Knock* 'Hyunsoo-nim. Neo kwenchana?' I opened the door and saw Youngmin's twin brother. I let him in and he noticed my tears.

Kw: Hyungsoo-nim! Why are you crying?

Bo: Ani. I'm just tired.

Kw: Kojima. Is it hyung?

Bo: Ani. Na kwenchana.

Kw: Arraso. If you have any problem, tell me alright?

Bo: Ne.

 

No one's POV

Bomi was hoping that the next day will be better and hopes that Youngmin change his mind about what he said to her. The next morning come, it was time for the both of them to take off for their honeymoon.

As Youngmin gets into the car, Bomi was about to enter but Youngmin told her to get into the next one after it, she immediately became puzzled and went to the next car as she was told.

At the airport, Youngmin gave her the boarding pass. 'You take the 1st class, I'll take economy.' He immediately walked away for the boarding gate.

Bo: Ya! Is this honeymoon or what?

Ym: You're not happy aren't you? Why not lets switch sit?

Bo: Aish... eotteon nappeun salam (What a bad guy)....

When Youngmin get into the plane, he went to his seat and sat with 2 men in diguise at the same row at the economy section. 'Guys, give it a break. She's not here.' The 2 men beside him removed their disguise in turned out to be Jeongmin and Minwoo, along with 3 guys at the row infront of him were, Dong Hyun, HyunSeong and Kwangmin.

In fact, they were following Youngmin and Bomi to their honeymoon.....

Mi: Aigoo... I thought I was going to die with all these disguises.

DH: Good thing that most of the people here on board were not our fans.

Kw: So its only us here in the plane with Bomi?

DH: Ani.... Look beside you.

'Hi kids!' The other members were stunned to see their son saeng nim Dong Ra in the plane too. They immediately glare at their leader.

 

Jeongmin's POV

The night before, the members were busy doing their own stuff in the practice room. I was surfing the internet with my laptop but suddenly Kwangmin dashes into the dorm and shouted 'GUYS!!!!' All of us look at him.

Kw: Youngmin hyung has given us 5 tickets to England. Pack your stuff by tonight.

Mi: But our schedule....

Kw: I've taken care of it. Just pack up and see you tomorrow at the airport.

He placed the tickets on the table and left the dorm. We had the tickets each and we didn't expect that Dong Ra noona will be on the same trip too.

Jm: So Youngmin. what do you plan to do?

Ym: Party.