Pissed off

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

It was already morning and your eyes feels like closing. You didn't sleep. You prepared their breakfast and cooked porridge for Sandeul. You woke up the boys except Sandeul.

 

Noona! Porridge for whom?

Oh! Omo! Wait. It's for Sandeul. I forgot to wake him up.

 

You were about to go to your room but then you met him at the door so you just, “Porridge.. there. Okay, medicine.” You just stayed on the living room after that. “Chae Rin. Are you okay? Did you get enough sleep? Why are your eyes like that?” Jinyoung worriedly said. You just didn't respond because you really wanted to close your eyes and sleep. Time check, shizz. You prepared yourself, took bath and everything then went to school. When you're away, the manager suddenly came in.

 

Move faster, boys. We'll leave in a while. Sandeul, you still sick? Can you perform?

Ne! I'm okay now, hyung! I'm not sick anymore.

 

The other members wondered on what their manager and Sandeul were talking about. So when the manager went out, they asked Sandeul. He told what happened to him last night.

 

Manager hyung took care of you?” Baro wondered.

Ah, no.

Then who?” The maknae curiously asked.

Did you sleep on our room last night? I haven’t noticed you?” Jinyoung started to get suspicious.

Chae Rin took care of me.

 

They were all shocked on what they heard. Then the manager called them to get inside the van. On the trip, the boys kept on hurting Sandeul's conscience. They said that even though Sandeul didn't treat you very well, you were still there to take care of him. That's the time he realized why you looked like sleepless this morning. They started to get worried because you haven't get sleep and you're taking exams now and Sandeul felt more guilty when he heard that. You're already taking the exams and trying your best not to fall asleep and remembered everything you reviewed. Hee Jin noticed you so after the exams, he talked to you. You told everything to her while walking around. You also told the truth that you're having hard time to get along with one of the member.

 

You lied! You told me that you're okay with them.

Sorry, Hee Jin. I'm just giving chances.

 

You also told her why you asked her to be the one to submit your final paper. She was so shocked to hear that and suddenly get mad. “Who's that Sandeul? How dare him to treat you like that!” You told her that it's okay but since she's your very bestfriend, she just was worried for you. You continued walking then a familiar voice called your name causing you to look. It's L.Joe. He rushed to you and greeted him. Hee Jin left the two of you first then went back to SISTAR's dorm. Then L.Joe suddenly held your hand and felt something like an electricity that flow on your body.

 

Oh no! This couldn't be.

 

You stayed somewhere where there were few students only. He told you again what he's feeling but you tried to explain to him details on why he should not continue that. He suddenly hugged you and tears started to roll down from his eyes.

 

Uljjima, Byunghun. Career first and you're young for this things.

Young?! I'm already 18 years old!” he defended.

Shh! Stop crying. I think I'll be a good noona to you. Stop it Byunghun before someone knew this. What happened to your exam awhile ago?”

Chae rin-ah. We both know that------

Lee Byunghun. We can't be. Why did you debut as a singer? It's because it's your dream, right? Just think of it first and your studies. You should not disobey the rules, huh.

But.. Rin....

I need to go now, I need to stay on their dorm. Take care always. Don't worry, you can always call me. Just remember what I told you. Just don't disobey the rules.” You said it with watery eyes and went away to go back to the dorm. When you came back on the dorm, you just spent the day watching television. You couldn't sleep because you still need to wait for them. You looked at the mirror, “Omona! My eyebags. Ugly Chae Rin!” Back to watching then laptop then eat then tv then prepared their clothes. You went out that evening to buy their food.

 

At last, they came home. You greeted them then boom! Their manager wanted to talk to you. You rushed to him feeling so scared and as expected, you got scolded because of what happened to Sandeul. The boys stopped on their business when they heard their manager scolding you, they witnessed everything. B1A4 was so confused why. You just kept your head down and repeatedly say sorry and not to do that again. After that you bowed to him then went back to work. You told them that their food's just there and just call her if they wanted something. Conscience was killing Sandeul because of what happened. So while the boys were on the room, Sandeul sneaked then decided to talk to you. He knocked on the door, “Chae Rin-ssi.” You opened the door and said, “Oh. I'm just okay. It's nothing. I'm used to it.” You then locked the door again and sleep leaving Sandeul dumbfounded.

 

YAH! OPEN THE DOOR! I'm not asking if you're okay. I will ask where did you put my blue jacket because you're just the only one in our dorm when we're out. YAH!” He knocked harder and you got pissed. This guy has really no consideration. You violently opened the door. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” so he answered, “My jacket!” You then went out to get it with your stomping feet. You're really the definition of PISSED OFF that time. You went inside their room and get what he asked you.

 

HERE!” You shouted at Sandeul and the other eyes' widened.

Why are you mad?!” Sandeul exclaimed.

You don't know?! What the hell, Sandeul! You really have no consideration!” with a loud voice.

 

Then threw his jacket on him. The boys were just watching the two of you fought.

 

If I know it, do I need to ask?

Can't you get it? I'm trying to sleep because I haven't sleep since last day just to take care of you so that your manager won't scold you. And you're asking me why am I mad?

It's your work!” He replied.

FUDGE! Sandeul! You are so........

What? I am so? Why don't you just quit working on us so you won't be pissed off with me.” he suggested.

FINE! I'm leaving now. Tell your manager that I did something wrong and that's the reason why I left your dorm!” You angrily said.

 

You get your wallet on your room then left their dorm at the middle of the night. “Noona! Wait, noona!” Gongchan tried to stop you but you just go on. B1A4 was all looking at Sandeul. “Junghwan, what is this again?” CNU asked you with an irritated face. “That's her attitude!”, Sandeul uttered. “ Someone will have that kind of attitude if you're like that!”, Jinyoung told him. “You know what? We're dead to manager hyung for sure”, CNU was worried. Sandeul just stopped talking and covered himself with blanket and tried to sleep. It was already past 1 o'clock in the morning.


 


 


 



 

Aigoo~~ Sandeul is such a mean guy. Tsss. Comments? ♥