Chapter 2

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Then someone pressed the doorbell and the door opened. They saw their manager so they all quickly greeted him. Then the manager pulled you infront of him so you started greeting them. Annyeong, haseyo B1A4. Woo Chae Rin-imnida!” You bowed. “I am a 92-liner, By the way.” The boys were so cheerful and excited when they saw you except for this one guy who seemed so uninterested in meeting you. You just stayed calmed as they started introducing one after the another.

 

YAH! Sandeul. It's your turn now. Be respectful.The manager said.

Ugh. Sandeul, Lee Junghwan. 1992-liner. Sandeul uninterestedly said.

Ah, Chae Rin-imnida. Nice meeting----”

 

Sandeul suddenly went to the kitchen and didn't let you finish your talking. You felt so embarrassed on what he did. Their manager bid goodbye and told them that their schedule will resume tomorrow. They guided you to your room which happened to be the room of their manager back then.

 

Noona! After you fix your things, come to our living room and let's have some talk, huh,” The youngest said and gave you his eyesmile.

Oh, okay. But wait, you already ate?”

No, not yet noona!”

Jeongmal? Okay. I will buy you food first before the talks, huh.”

 

Then you started unpacking your things and fixed the room after that you went to the nearest McDonald's to buy food for them. You came back to their dorm and let them eat what you brought. You were about to go back to your room but Jinyoung asked you a question.

 

Chae Rin. You told us that you're a 92-liner so it means that your still studying but why are you working?

Me? Ne, I am, of course, studying!”

Where?CNU shouted.

TOP University.” You answered as you played with your phone.

Jeongmal? Wait, wae are you wotking?” Jinyoung asked you again then you just laughed.

Actually, this is not work for me. I mean, I don't work for money. I just want to work for fum and to escape on our house.

I can understand.” Baro exclaimed!”

I don't like the atmosphere on TOP U so I just do the online learning for my course so I can do whatever I want.

So you're not working to earn money? Wait, wait!” CNU's puzzled question.

Yes, It's for fun. I mean I'm doing this to have fun. I don't want to be at home and I like what I'm doing.”

Weird!Sandeul whispered but everyone heard that.

 

You're embarrassed again so you just excused yourself. CNU and Jinyoung talked to him because of what he did to you. He was so annoyed so he shouted, I told you, I don't like her to be here. We don't need her in our dorm. You heard that and tried to ignore it and rushed to your room. Jinyoung decided to talk to you but before he knocked on the door, he heard you talking to someone.

My first day? Of course, it's fine Hee Jin. They all like me, they were all good to me. I think I will have no problem in staying here!”

Yes, he's calling me but I always missed his call. I want to explain everything to him. It's for his career.

Yes! I'll call you next time, Hee Jin. Thanks!

 

You went out of the room and found Jinyoung standing there. You asked him why but he didn’t respond. So instead, you just asked for the list of their schedules do you could also plan everything on their dorm.