I Can't Tell . :(

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Tears started to roll down on his cheeks so he look at the ceiling then gave the photo to CNU. He quickly lent his shoulder to Sandeul for him to cry on. The rest of the members just looked at them and stayed quiet. They knew how sad Sandeul was at that time but they really need to respect your decision. Back to your home, your brother went to your room to help you unpack your things and expected stories from you.

 

Hey! What happened to your stay? Why suddenly left their dorm? I thinkB1A4 members are all kind.” Your brother wondered.

Yes, no doubt, they are all good but you know,personal reasons. Like Teen Top.”

I see. So now, you're gonna stop that work, right?”

No, but I might take a kinda ling break on that work and focus on my studies. Well, I am already focused.”

Aish! What if, you just stay on our dorm. I will just tell our manager to fire the girl.” He said it with an evil laugh.

Aish! Shikkeurreo! They might tell that I am bias but no one should know that I am your sister or else I will die because of your fangirls. AISH!” You then rested your head on his shoulder.

Why don't you just be a trainee and be an idol like me? You definitely have everything.”

 

You just smiled at him. That's how close you are to your only brother. After fixing your things, you went downstairs to eat with him. How you missed doing it with him. While eating dinner, you told him everything that happened except about Sandeul. Your brother felt relieved when he heard your stories because he really thought that you're having hard time with that work.

 

How long will you stay here?” You asked him.

Since you're here, I will stay here also. I told everything to our manager and he understood it.”

How's BLOCK B?”

How's BLOCK B? Aish! I know that you just want to ask if Jaehyo Hyung is okay. Well, he's fine. Forever derp. Kkkkk.”

 

You laughed then after eating, you took shower and prepared on going to sleep. B1A4 came back to their dorm and when they opened the door, they called you and forgot that you're already not there. The maknae missed you so much. They were all used to see you when they come home from schedule. “Chae Rin is my stress reliever. I wish she'll go back!” Jinyoung said. Then they just decided to sleep. An hour had passed but Sandeul couldn't sleep so he went to the living room and tried to call you but you didn't answered his call. He still kept on calling you but you didn't answered his call. He still didn't give up so he sent you a message when you woke up to get water downstairs. Your brother went to your room and saw that someone sent you a message. Since you and your brother are close to each other, it's okay if you use each others things. He then read the message on your phone.

 

From: Lee Junghwan

Rin. Please answer my call. :( Maybe you changed your mind.

 

Your brother was so clueless who's that Lee Junghwan and why he sent you a message like that. He just ignored it first and just went back to his room.

 

When you get back to your room and read his message, you couldn't help but cry. You turned off the lights and there, you started to sob. Your brother heard something from your room so he tried to know what was it then he realized that it's the sound of your cry. He quickly made his way to your room and didn't bother to knock and to switch on the lights because he rushed to you.

 

Rin! Why are you crying? Is there something that happened to you? You sick? C'mon tell me now.” As he worriedly touche ed you but you didn't respond because you didn't want him to know what you are going through. He continued asking you because he won't sleep unless you'll be okay. You still did not respond to him and just faced the opposite side. “Is it because of that Lee Junghwan who sent you a message?” He then asked you that to satisfy his curiosity as he the lights. You quickly faced him as he said that but you still didn't know if you'll gonna tell him everything since Sandeul is an idol also. “Am I correct?” You just nodded and even cried harder. Your brother wiped your tears and told you, “Why? What's with that guy?Who is he? Did he hurt you?” “Aniyo. I hurt him and that's why I am in pain also!” You screamed. “Shhhh. Uljjima. Why? Zico can't understand. You didn't accept his love but you're hurt? Tell me more.” Your brother's eyebrow raised.

 

I love him also.

Then what's the problem?

We really can't be. We really can't!

Why? I am allowing you to date someone because we're both on the right age, right? So what's stopping you, baby sister?

 

That's the time you stopped explaining to him because you couldn't tell who really that guy was. “Okay! I won't force you to tell me everything right now but please tell me sooner or later. I will wait for it. Go, rest now. Uljjima!” He then covered your half body with blanket then kissed your forehead before he went back to his room.

 

On B1A4's dorm, Sandeul still didn't sleep because you didn't answer his call. He just checked his twitter and found out that his fangirls were asking who's the lucky girl that he likes.

 

Oppa! Who is he? Is he prettier than me?

Deullie, oppa! Is it me? :*”

Sandeul, did you meet her on your fan meeting? What does she looks like?”

Oppa! I support you but you're not allowed to date, What shall you do? Ppyong.

 

At last, he he fell asleep at around 3am.


 


 



 

Chae Rin and Sandeul relationship is freaking hard. Come on.What can you suggest? Comments? Sunscribe? Love you! ♥