Unfair.

Will There Be A Right Time?

 


FLASHBACK:

When your mom arrived on your house in Seoul, your dad and Zico was there also. They were a bit worried because of your mom's sudden visitation.


 

Umma. Welcome back but wae so sudden? Where's Rin?” not even saying a single word, your mom started crying infront of the two. Your dad motioned to hug her and ask what's happening and why is she like that. Then she handed the photocopy of your medical results. Your dad and Zico read it together. After reading, they both look at your mom with confusion.


 

Umma. What's this?” Your mom nodded and, “Chae Rin is sick. Positive for Brain tumor, final stage and I haven't told her about it. I do not know how.” Your dad can't believe on what they found out.

No, my baby is not sick. She's just fine, right?”


 

Your mom shook her head. Your dad hugged her even more and Zico bowed her head, started tearing up and het fists clenching in anger. Your mom told them the plan about not telling you first and they understood it but still they can't accept the truth.


 

Zico, don't tell it to Sandeul yet.”

WAE?”

Let her be the one to.” Zico nodded as tears continued flowing to his cheeks.


 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Why you lie to me?”

Chae Rin.”

I knew it. I saw it on your room last night.” Your mom was in state of shock and did not know how she will start on explaining her side.

When do you plan to tell me? When I am almost dying? When I can't understand what's happening? Umma. You are unfair!”

Rin. Sorry. Umma just don't want you to think of so many things.”

Umma. This is my health and I have the right to know my condition. And do you think I won't bother to think of this now? UMMA!”

 

You cried again and she hugged you but you ran upstairs and locked yourself on your room. You started screaming and screaming. Kyeongmin and Hee Jin arrived at the same time and they were so clueless on what's happening. “Umma. What's happening?” Hee Jin asked your mom. She just bowed your head and they heard there were some banging on your room.

 

Inside your room, you threw anything that you could throw while screaming on the top of your lungs. They all rushed infront of your room and knocked endlessly. “Open the door, noona! Keep calm. Stop that.” Thirty minutes have passed and no noise was heard from your room and that's the only they realized that one of them should get the key before. Mrs. Seo immediately search and gave it to them. Your mom quickly opened it and saw you unconscious. Black out. As usual, they brought you to the hospital again and called Mrs.Lee. She checked you up. Your mom was so worried that time so he called your dad. Your dad wanted to go and stay beside you but your mom told him not too. He was so frustrated also because he can't do anything.

 

Don't tell Zico what happened today.” Your mom advised your dad.

Huh? Wae?”

They are very close to each other and Zico is really protective to his sister and he will just be frustrated also since he's not beside her.”

 

Your dad followed your mom then ended the call. Kyeongmin and Hee Jin headed home with Mrs. Seo since they have classed the next day. Your mom stayed beside you all through out the time and she was still crying because you won't be like that because of her. Regrets. The next day, you woke up. You felt a bit better but emotionally and mentally, not. Still can't accept the truth. You saw your mom still sleeping and suddenly remembered what she did to you. You frowned. After a few minutes, she woke up also.

 

Oh. You okay now? You want to eat?” You shook your head.

You want water?” You shook your head and faced the opposite side. Your mom sighed.

 

On the university, you were two days absent already and they wondered why. Hee Jin just made a nice excuse for you. They missed you a lot since you were close to your blockmates. 


 



 


 


 

Hi, guys. You like it?