Mean Sandeul attacks

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Weeks had passed and you did your same routine but you didn't plan to join them in their schedule. You're reviewing when you didn't do anything because exams were approaching and you're also finishing a paper to pass next week. B1A4 understood that so they didn't disturb you if not necessary except the maknae who's very close to you.

 

Noona. Let's go out late at night. Let's buy food.”

Later Gongchan, I will just finish this.

Maknae. She's reviewing. Let her concentrate.” Baro reminded him.

Aniyo. It's okay Baro.

I will ask you something, Chae Rin? Before us, whose idols group's dorm did you work on?” CNU asked.

TEEN TOP and Infinite. But I just stayed for a short time on Infinite's because they transfer to another dorm. TEEN TOP is the closest to me. They were both good idols. Swear!”

Really? I thought it's your first time with this work.” Jinyoung said.

Kekeke. Aniyo. That's why I'm not having difficulties.

Wae did you leave TEEN TOP's dorm?” Baro curiously asked.

 

Then Sandeul looked at you and seemed like waiting for your answer. Of course you couldn't say the truth so you just explained a fake reason to them because L.joe will be dead for sure. “Liar.” Sandeul whispered with a smirk. “WHAT??!! ”You answered feeling kinda irritated hut trying to hide it. “Ah, Gongchan! You go out with her now. You told us that you wanted to go out, right?” Jinyoung said just to get rid of the tension between you and Sandeul. You followed what Jinyoung said so you went out of their dorm. The rest of B1A4 talked to Sandeul again and asked him why until now, he's still not accepting your stay on their dorm. He told them the same reasons.

 

I'm comfortable with girls, our fangirls, friends, like that but to live together with us, a big NO!” Sandeul exclaimed.

Wae?! Chae Rin is good and she takes care of us so much then what's your problem with that?” CNU tried to convinced him again.

 

Their conversation ended and just decided to sleep when they realized that they will never really convinced Sandeul. When you and Gongchan came back, you told him to sleep also. Weeks have passed again. Enjoying your work on their dorm and today is the day of the submission of your paper on TOP University. Good thing that B1A4 had no schedule that ay so you were confident that you can go out and go to your school. You prepared their breakfast and waited for them to wake up. You greeted them one by one as they went out of their room. At last, they started eating so you went back to your room to review your final paper that you'll gonna submit later.

 

On the afternoon, you took a bath then prepared yourself. When you're done, you get your things then went our of their dorm. You were about to go out of their dorm but then..

 

YAH! Eodiya?” Sandeul stopped you.

TOP U. I need to submit this paper as a requirement.

Can't you see? We're here then you'll gonna go out and say some excuses. You work is to observe and stay beside us when we're here. You want me to tell this to manager hyung?” Sandeul threatened you.

Hey, Lee Junghwan. It's for ------” CNU haven't finished talking.

Oh. But... O-okay. I will not go out. Sorry.” You kept your head down and sat on the living room. You were so angry with Sandeul to the point that you just wanted to slap him so hard. You quickly made a call to Hee Jin.

 

Shim Hee Jin. You busy? Are you on SISTAR's?

Oh. Rin. Ah, ne. I’m not busy, wae?

Could you please come here and submit my paper for me because I couldn't go out. Please. It's my requirement. Just look for Mr. Lee.” You begged to her.

Okay. Just for you. Wait for me, huh.” She told you with assurance.

 

You gave her the address then waited for her to come. B1A4 noticed that you're really pissed off but still Sandeul didn't care. You kept on thinking what did you do to Sandeul to treat you like that. At last, Hee Jin came. You opened the door and gave he the paper.

 

Hee Jin, thank you so much. I owe you a lot. Tell Mr. Lee that I'm sick that's why you're the one who brought that and tell him also that I will go next time on TOP U.

Ne, no problem chingu. But why? What happened?” Are you just okay? You don't look like you are sick though.” She worriedly asked.

Go now, Hee Jin.” Then you gave her a hug.

 

B1A4 witnessed everything. When Hee Jin went away, you then rushed to your room and locked it. You started crying and cursing Sandeul on your mind. He's so evil to you. He didn't think that its' for your studies. You cried and cried, causing the boys to hear you. They got so worried except Sandeul of course. Gongchan knocked on your door.

 

Noona, are you just fine? You crying? Open the door.

 

You didn't open the door and stayed on your room all day long. You didn't prepare their dinner also because of what happened. B1A4 decided to talk to Sandeul again for the nth time.

 

Junghwan. See what you did to Chae Rin?!” CNU said.

Why did you stop her? It's her submission of a requirement. She's having her exams soon. It's a school thing.” Jinyoung added.

So? She should have just studied to prioritize that.” Sandeul said.

But hyung, it's just a day, one day, nothing more, nothing less.”

Yah! Why are you always taking her side?” Sandeul questioned them.

If you're wrong, of course, we won't take your side. We're just being fair here, Junghwan.” The leader explained.

You're too much!” Baro stated.

 

Good thing, their manager didn't came or else they were all dead.